size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
03-07-2023, 02:17 PM

The meeting with the pups of Ashen has been interesting and most of her siblings and young nieces and nephews seem to be having fun. Andy prefers to observe, offering chuckles and laughs here and there but mainly keeping to herself. As she watches, the lavender pup is looking for the chance to slip away and to take a few moments to go explore and see what this land has to offer. Soon enough, the moment arrives and, while everyone is distracted, the soon-to-be yearling extracts herself from the group.

Paws carry her silently away, towards the tall rocks that border the back of the lake. For now, she isn’t going far, only to place that it will help cut down on the nose and boisterous energy of all the pups. There she can observe in peace. A sound tickles her ear and Andy darts a glance behind her, finding she has a small shadow in the form of pup. A smile blooms across purple lips as she slows to allow her shadow a chance to catch up. When the pup is close, the girl softly says, “Hello, Renegade. What brings you out this way?”

Her tone is light and humor-filled, curious as to why the pale prince saw fit to follow after her. Truthfully, Andy doesn’t think that she that interesting of a wolf and so she is curious about his intentions.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.

Renegade

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (35)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6
03-09-2023, 04:37 PM
Renegade had thoroughly enjoyed wrestling with Dread when he had wandered away from the bulk of their day camp. Chaos was everywhere, but the young prince had an eye for the stragglers. The ones that seemed to sequester themselves, so Ren followed after the horned princess, curious if he would have a similar experience to the dark pup he’d sparred with.

Just like he had been keeping track of the names given, it seemed like the older girl was as well. She offered his name without hesitation and question him with a smile. Part of him wondered what she thought, what did she think he had come out here for? The answer was probably much more simple than she would have suggested. "You’re off on your own.” He replied easily as he tilted his head in silent question. Why was she all the way out here?

"Renegade Klein"

Andromeda

"Dreamer Of Improbable Dreams"

Armada
Gladiator

Master Fighter (435)

Master Intellectual (300)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

03-19-2023, 12:20 AM

Andy stops to allow the young Ashen prince the chance to catch up to her if he wishes. His answer to her question has the purple girl lifting an eyebrow. A gentle, humor-filled smile is still on her lips as she dips her head in thoughtful acknowledgement as she softly muses, “Yes I am. A good observation, Renegade. If you are curious why, it is because; this place is new to me. I want to see what all it has and how is different or similar to the lands I come from.” She allows her eyes to slide over the area around the pup as if to emphasizes her point.

Pale blue eyes quickly land back on the young Renegade as says, “Hey, I bet you know a lot about this place. Can you tell if there is any interesting things or plants that grow around here? Maybe you can show me?” It is true that she likes to explore and anything that is new is exciting. The more she learns, the more interest she finds in stuff. With a warm smile, Andy indicates that Ren should lead them to someplace fun. Who knows what pearls of wisdom the young pup has to offer. Maybe they can even exchange some knowledge or just have fun exploring.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.

Renegade

Loner

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6
03-23-2023, 06:36 AM
Renegade wasn’t so impressed with the Armada girl’s explanation of her solitude. Ren had followed her because he thoughts she was lonely, but when she said she was exploring his features shifted to something much more suspicious. He didn’t have much knowledge of the Armada and their relationship with Ashen, but he was pretty sure that Andromeda was a spy. Why else would she be out here on her own looking around? Was she trying to find out Ashen secrets?!

She seemed to realize that he was on to her as she amended her purpose and asked him about the lands that he called his home. Renegade squinted at her for a long moment, debating about what his options were as she smiled at him with such innocence and friendliness. The opposite of her brother Dread, which made him ever more on guard. "Do you really want to see the plants?” He asked, not hiding his inner thoughts very well. "Or are you here for something… else?” He gave her an accusing eye, obviously far out of his league.

"Renegade Klein"

Andromeda

Armada
Gladiator

Master Fighter (435)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

04-28-2023, 01:27 PM

Andy watches the young Prince as she explains why she is out here alone, his expression morphing into something much more suspicious than when they had first begun to talk. Eyebrows slowly lift at Renegade’s continued and deepening distrust of her. She asks if there is anything interesting to see and offers a smile which only seems to add the boy’s distrust of her. Amusement begins to shine in her eyes as her eyebrows hit their peak and finally, Renegade speaks.

A genuine, heartfelt laugh erupts from the girl as she barks out her amusement. Pale blue eyes meet the Prince’s sunset gaze and Andy says, “What else would I be here for Renegade? Do you think I am spy trying to map out your lands so that we can attack you?” The question is asked with a serious tone, the humor falling away as she tries to figure out what the boy is thinking. Without waiting for his reply, the pup looks to him with a grave, almost dour, expression and says, “I swear, I am not a spy.”

It seems that Renegade does not trust kindness so Andy attempts to reason with him using logic, “Look, my dad, Sirius, brought us to visit you and your family. Our parents are allies and that means, we do not attack each other. Correct?” The smile is gone but there is still a gentle kindness on her features as she speaks.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Renegade

Loner

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6
05-02-2023, 06:18 PM
He was nowhere near the polite young prince that he should have been. Giving the Princess such a suspicious eye, and as he offered his subtle feelings she laughed at him. The sound f it took him aback, making him blink and shake his head as he tried to reset himself. Just as she started to unravel his flawed logic. While he was uncertain of her motives it was very likely that she was indeed like her brother. She needed some space from the commotion of the gathering. Not that Renegade was perceptive enough to realize that possibility.

She had a good point about everything and swore to him seriously that he was not in fact a spy. He squinted slightly, but she made good points and she seemed honest enough. Why would the Armada want information they were obviously privy to whenever they wanted. "Okay, I guess you’re not spying.” He relented softly. He tilted his head curiously, "Momma did say your dad was her mentor. Kinda like My big sister Kit and Spirit are to me.” He was starting to get it now.

"Renegade Klein"

Andromeda

Armada
Gladiator

Master Fighter (435)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

06-18-2023, 06:51 PM

The young girl watches Renegade for a moment, pale blue eyes searching the boy as she explains that she is in fact, not a spy. A smile breaks across her lips and she dips her horned head in agreement while saying, “That is right. They have known each for a long time and that is why he brought us, to meet you and her siblings.” Looking to young Prince, the girl cocks her head to the side and asks, “Hey, your royalty too. My siblings are called Princes and Princess as well. Do your parents also make you take lessons?”

A thought forms and the girl suddenly wonders, if they both have to take the same type of lessons. Blinking in surprise, she asks, “Do you know how to fight too?” That is one thing her father insists all his children know. Even if they do not wish to be warrior, they have to know the basics of it. Since she is older, Andy wonders if she can teach some of the stuff she has learned in her slightly longer, life. Besides, teaching is fun!

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Days Of Fun Wolfpaw Lake 02:17 PM, 03-07-2023 03:34 AM, 02-13-2024