An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
03-24-2023, 04:24 PM
He arrived near the borders of Armada and said his goodbyes before approaching the scent markers. Now, he was alone. He took a soft breath and looked out at the Ashen lands. This was to be his home for the next little while, and that was going to take some getting accustomed to. Hopefully, the hunting was good here, or it was going to be a really stink time for him.

He really needed to stop stalling, and open his mouth. He gave one last look across the Ashen lands - mostly because he was avoiding looking behind him - and then raised his head and howled for Venom. Hopefully she was expecting him. Sirius seemed to think she would be.

"Speech"
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
03-24-2023, 06:22 PM
Venom’s sight returned to her, the puppies were growing up quickly, and the Ashen pack was settling into their new old home without much excitement. The Empress found life perfect in these sweet moments she got to watch her family learn and grow together. Maverick learned how to be a father while their sons and daughter learned how to live up to their names. She would be proud of them no matter what though, and loved all four of them unconditionally.

Soon enough those four would be getting patrols of their own, it was a big step in their education and futures. For now though, Venom was on her own when she heard the call of the Armada’s young heir. She allowed herself to finish the patrol, not having much further to go, before she made her way to where the young man awaited her.

"Good evening, Basilisk. Welcome to Ashen.” She greeted with a sweep of her white gloved paws. Her head tilting in a slight nod before she looked up at him. Remaining standing as she invited him in.

"Venom"

[Image: ven-sig.png]

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
03-24-2023, 07:28 PM
He wasn’t left waiting long before Venom appeared and greeted him. He dipped his head politely towards the other wolf. “Thank you, Empress Venom.” He said, trying his hand at diplomacy, knowing it was expected of him. He offered her a small smile, tilting his head down to look at her, as he so often had to these days.

“If you don’t mind me asking, what will my duties be while I’m here?” He asked as he stepped over the border and made his way to her side. “He implied it was a step in my training, and to offer any assistance you needed.” He wasn’t sure exactly what had been discussed between the two leaders, but he wanted to be open and honest about what he knew.

"Speech"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
03-28-2023, 05:59 PM
He dipped his head and thanked her, obviously making the attempt to be as polite and noble as he could. The young man was certainly raised by the Warlord, and she saw many similar mannerisms between the two. Little things that couldn’t really be taught but were picked up by youth. The same way that her daughters took so heavily after her.

She led him inwards, planning a swift tour before taking him to a place that would be best suited for his den while he was here. Basilisk asked about his duties while he was here, stating what he had been told to expect by the Warlord. Which wasn’t much. That meant Venom was free to do with him as she saw fit.

"The normal duties that my own heir might perform. Patrol, raid defense, training. Perhaps you and Princess Kiyohime can jointly hold a big hunt?” She suggested softly as they walked and she pointed out some of Ashen’s landmarks. "More importantly, watch what I do, ask any questions. This is a good opportunity to observe how I run the pack, instead of only having the Warlord for example.” She chuckled lightheartedly.

"Venom"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
03-31-2023, 11:32 PM
He followed after the Empress, towering over her smaller frame without meaning to. She listed what was expected of him, and he nodded his head. It would be good to keep busy, and he would be happy to perform everything she requested. “I can do that, I’ll look for Princess Kiyohime after this” He suggested. Then they could discuss the hunt that Venom wanted.

“Good point, It’ll be good to get a different perspective” He agreed “Do you mind if I sit in on pack discussions then, to learn from you?” He wasn’t sure if that was asking too much. He didn’t want her to think he was nosing about by the Warlord - his grandfather hadn’t asked it, and he wouldn’t have felt comfortable doing so regardless.

"Speech"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

04-07-2023, 10:59 AM
Venom gracefully moved along as she led Basilisk through the new Ashen lands. She had been born here, but even her pale paws were still learning the land here. This was her ancestral home and this was where she believed she belonged. Alongside her growing family, which sort of included Basilisk. Sirius had always been a father figure in her life, so his grandson would keep a similarly warm place in her heart.

He quickly agreed to a hunt with her daughter, Ike was in charge of hunting and the food stores. Hopefully the activity would be good for the two of them to begin forming bonds. The boy agreed with her suggestion of getting a different perspective and she nodded. She had nothing to keep secret from him for the most part. Ashen and the Armada were allies, she could trust him with sensitive information.

"Of course,” Venom would welcome him to the higher level meetings. "Things have been somewhat quiet in Ashen recently. Though with my young children that is a good thing.” She chuckled slightly as she showed him the path towards the palace.

"Venom"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
04-14-2023, 01:04 AM
Basilisk kept a curious eye on the sights around him as Venom led him from the border. To their side was a lake, and the scent of moss and reeds reached him. He had a fleeting thought to wonder if there were frogs there - it was too cold by the Armada ocean to find any. Not to get too distracted, he smiled at the Empress. “What exciting things have happened in the past?” He wondered, curious about Ashen history and more exciting times. He was young enough that he didn’t see quiet times as the gift it was.

“And are your kids old enough for a couple lessons with me?” He asked next. That would be another good way to integrate with Ashen, and build those bonds his grandfather thought were so important.

"Speech"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

04-19-2023, 05:27 AM
Had Bas asked about frogs Venom would have told him the lake was indeed filled with them, but there was no doubt that he would figure that out swiftly in his time here. As soon as twilight fell the sounds of their voices would fill the air like a spring chorus. For now they had business to attend to, finishing the tour, getting him comfortable, and answering the questions that came to mind. "Well, I’d have to give you the history of Ashen for that. The most recent diplomatic tragedy was perhaps the fight I had with my own sister.” She shook her head, unwilling to delve much deeper than that, Venom still wondered if she did the right thing. Especially when she had given up the Abraxas name in the end. She had stood by her children though, that was what was most important.

Basilisk blessedly changed the subject and made Venom grin, "Absolutely. You know, I was training with your father right here when I was barely out of the den.” She remembered fondly. The time before the volcano when everything had been perfect. Her family had been together, and nothing could go wrong. A time of innocence that was stolen from her when the disaster struck. Venom was doing everything in her power now to preserve that time for her own brood.

"Venom"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Building bonds Wolfpaw Lake 04:24 PM, 03-24-2023 03:34 AM, 02-13-2024