gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipChristmas 2019Treat 2019
04-20-2023, 12:27 AM

Gavroche woke early that morning, before Bellamy for once. He slipped out of the cave without her, without James, and the tiny winged man moved to the pool where the falls fell before slipping into the water. The water was chilly but he had longed for a bath. A few minutes after that and, as the sun began to rise, filling the skies with orange and pink hues, Gavroche would pull himself from the pool and lay in front of the pool in the grass. His gaze turned skyward, a small smile on his lips. He had come to know happiness, duty… He felt safe. His cousin had tried to give him that years ago, rest their soul, but Bellamy had succeeded where Melanthios had left off. And now… they had such a beautiful family. Extended, growing… Gavroche tipped his head back, a soft, happy melody slipping from his lips. The words, despite the years since he had last sung them, were ones he had never forgotten… a song in an ancient tongue his mother used to sing him. A song of encouragement, of light. Their future, it could only get brighter now.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Gavroche has one companion - a pygmy marmoset. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that he is close by.

As his mate and alpha, Bellamy is allowed in any of Gavroche's threads regardless of how they are marked.

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Vedia
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

Master Intellectual (305)

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
04-20-2023, 05:02 PM

The young Haydée had awoken in the pre-dawn moments and slipped out into the darkness. From there, she ascended the path to the top of the falls so that she would have the perfect seat to watch the sun rise. It is always a beautiful display of colors and sounds as animals stir into wakefulness and begin to go about their day. Birds sing to her as purples paint the sky and she watches with quiet awe as the sun greets the world.

Once the day has finally begun, the small girl leaves her perch and begins to move back down to the bottom of the falls. A sweet melody reaches her ears, enchanting Haydée and pulling her toward the singer.  To her surprise, the lovely song is coming from her father in a tongue she has never heard before. She remains quiet and hidden, not wishing for the song to end until it reaches it natural conclusion.

Once her dad finishes, Hay softly says, “That was beautiful dad. What were you saying?” As she speaks, Haydée moves closer to her father, coming to sit next to him in the bright green grass. Emerald eyes look from the sparkling clear depths of the pool to her father, awe gently tugging her features up.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Gavroche

Somnium

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipChristmas 2019Treat 2019
06-04-2023, 09:56 PM

The voice of another graces his ears and Gavroche turns, not expecting another to have heard him. It is Haydee, one of his daughters, and Gavroche smiles warmly at her. “I don’t know the exact translation, my little one. But my mother said that it is a song wolves sing that tells of light, of encouragement, and the hope for an even better future. One packs would often sing together when good things happened, or to encourage them to happen.” He welcomed Haydee’s present, and he would stretch out the wing on her side, using it to cover his little one. But she wasn’t so little anymore, was she? She was bigger than he was now. Even Nessie was. Gavroche turned his gaze back to the stars.

“You know, it has been a long time since I last sang that song myself.” Gavroche admitted. “That last time I had still been in Lyenne, the continent where I was born, alongside my cousin Melanthios.” He chuckled softly. It felt so long ago… He wasn’t even a yearling then. It was amazing he even still remembered the words… but he supposed they were part of him now. He looked at Hay, his gaze softening. “Our pack is the first one I’ve been an official member of too, since I left the Empire. Your mother has worked really hard to give us a home and keep us safe.” His gaze softened.

“You don’t know this, but your mother is a hero in Lyenne. She saved the wolves of an empire, freeing them from the tyranny of the wolves leading it not once, but twice.” Not that it was something Bellamy spoke of… but Gavroche knew he wasn’t the only one who had been thankful for her aid not once, but twice.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Gavroche has one companion - a pygmy marmoset. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that he is close by.

As his mate and alpha, Bellamy is allowed in any of Gavroche's threads regardless of how they are marked.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. And I know, I'm not alone, you'll be watching over us Lazuli Falls 12:27 AM, 04-20-2023 08:24 AM, 06-11-2024