size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

Pride - TransgenderSamhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
03-19-2023, 10:37 AM
She placed a paw on the sand glistening in the sunlight. Slightly playing with the black grains of sand. Yet that didn't sound right, Nirah flexed her claws into the sand. She felt so alone like a tightrope had found itself snaking its way around her heart. She had grown quite considerably and her body type leaned out with the muscles of most of the male yearlings she had seen in passing. Staring at her reflection even though it felt wrong. Nirah had then tried to seek out her next best option. She couldn't find her mother, but she could find the alpha of this pack that had been letting her and her siblings freeload on their beaches. She wasn't interested in free loading anymore and the fiery wolf was more frustrated that she had not gained an ounce of training in her life.

Not to mention. She was a boy! Nirah grunted to himself. That felt right. He turned and he called out for Sparrow. Perhaps it would humor him. If he could get a direction in his life and perhaps if someone to level on him for his goals. He didn't know, Nirah felt anxious however he stood tall but anxious. Searching to see if his call had at least caught the attention of some pirate that could answer his questions.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-19-2023, 06:33 PM
One of the Recluse pups called to her and Sparrow arrived soon after. She hadn't seen much of them since they were to be harbored here, but she also figured it wasn't her business. The kid was about the same age as hers and wasn't build too dissimilarly either. She walked up to the kid and regarded him with a nod. "Sorry, I don't really know which name belongs to which kid, but you're one of Recluse's kiddos, right? What's up?" Sparrow smiled in a loose manner, seeing that this kid was somewhat of a nervous nature. Speaking of that, where had Recluse gone?

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Nirah

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

04-07-2023, 01:49 PM
Success! He thought to himself, but now that she was here what in the flying hell did he say? Nirah hadn't expected Sparrow to know their names, after all this alpha obviously had family and other things to tend to. He didn't know where Recluse had gone, but right now he didn't really want to know where his mother was. There was a straightforward fact he knew, he was a prisoner due to a war that wasn't even his, he wanted to be a pirate he had decided. "The name's Nirah, I'm one of Recluse's sons." he felt maybe this was the best way to introduce himself. It'd only occurred to him that being born female felt.... wrong. Not that he had many adults in his life that he stayed in contact with. "I'm under the understanding that as I stand now there'll be these.... insomnia wolves looking for me." Nirah quickly explained, not knowing if sparrow was aware of this fact.

"I don't really remember much from the day that we came here. Quiet honestly I feel lost and I needed some help. I thought the alpha would know what to do. I want to learn something, I want to be a part of a pack and I'm already here so I was hoping you could make that happen for me... or show me how to make it happen that I be a part of the Pirate's plunder." Nirah could only hoped that he made a lick of sense. It was hard to wrap his head around the concept of the power play most other wolves seemed to be a part of. He'd learned that life was chaotic but he'd try to turn that in his favor always.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-12-2023, 05:24 PM
The kid introduced himself as Nirah- one of Recluse's sons. Sparrow couldn't say the label matched the image, but whatever, if he said he was Recluse's son, then who was Sparrow to say otherwise? "Right, well, welcome back to the plunder Nirah, son of Recluse who I actually haven't seen in a while either."

The yearling explained that he was probably being looked for by the Insomnia wolves. Sparrow knew little to nothing about them, to be honest. "Well why are they looking for you anyways?"

He said he didn't know what to do and that he wanted to be part of a pack- specifically the Plunder. Sparrow thought for a moment, but then shrugged, "I guess we gotta figure out what the Insomnium wolves want and when we get that all cleared up you can join as long as you're good at raiding, healing, drinking, or being funny- your pick."

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Nirah

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

05-21-2023, 03:37 AM
Honestly he wasnt really sure why they were targetted. Probaly something to do with strange power trip. "I was told Medusa was hunting us down to keep as prisoners. But its all stuff the adults kept from me." he shrugged. Just worried if he strolled too near insomnia hed be in trouble. A grin plastered his face when she said hed have to pick something.

"Ive always wanted to be a raider. Funny ill take lessons please." his tail wagged triumphantly. "Besides ive also got built in weapons." he chuckled lifting a paw and extending his claws for sparrow to see. You needed to be desireable for a pack right?