size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-31-2023, 07:50 PM

After speaking with Mojito, Aslatiel had wasted no time in making her way to the Armada. At the border she sat and called for her father specifically. Azure most likely still hated her and that was fine. There was little time in the fae's life for silly grudges. The once wild little girl had grown up into a moderately well composed woman. Sure, she wasn't exactly a practitioner of traditional values, but... no one was perfect.

Since she was here to either ask for or challenge for the freedom of another, Aslatiel remained at the border so that everything would be neat and official. The day was warm but the Col was nice and cool. The blonde fae seated herself beside one of the many rocks scattering the landscape and waited for the imposing form of her father to come into view. She wondered how he would take her request.

"Asla Indarra"

[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-31-2023, 09:22 PM
The call at the border sounded business like and important. He recognised Asla's voice, and found himself surprised. Curious at the nature of her visit, he made his way to her with haste. He found her at the border, waiting for him with an air of professionalism. He drew back on the desire to pull her into a hug until he knew the nature of her visit. 

"Asla," he said, his voice warm and welcoming as his eyes took in his oldest daughter. Still petite, but clearly grown. She looked well, and he missed her still.  "What brings you to my borders?" He asked, voice friendly, but straight to the point.

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

06-01-2023, 11:14 PM

Asla was a little surprised that her father didn't immediately rush forward to embrace her, but she was here on business and that would be clear to him. Sirius asked the nature of her visit and Aslatiel grinned, flashing teeth for a moment. "I came upon Mojito today," the blonde woman began, her galactic gaze fixed on her father. "Azure attacked him and tried to force him into servitude?" Her tone rose in a query. Had he known about it?

It was no secret that Azure was working on taking over the Armada. Or at least, that was the last that she'd heard. She loved her brother, but he was far from leader material. Surely her father could see that.

"The reason that I'm here, however, is to take a wolf off of your hands. A slave. The very same wolf that Mojito came to try and win the freedom of." The woman lifted a shoulder in a little shrug, giving her father a little half smirk. "I want Mo to be happy, Dad. He's Satira's father, my oldest friend, and he cares about this Satoru. So, what kind of deal can we make for his freedom?" She would fight him if he wanted her to, but maybe it wouldn't come to that.

"Earth" & "Stars"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
06-01-2023, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2023, 11:40 PM by Sirius. Edited 1 time in total.)
The Warlord raised a brow at the unexpected start of her meeting. He hadn’t heard from Mojito in a long time. A part of him had thought he had joined Valta with Asla, since his kid was there. This sounded like that was not the case. Azure attacked him… That… was also a surprise, it started to show before he schooled his expression. The aged Warlord was trying to find the very fine line between ruling, and sharing that responsibility with his son. He had given Azure equal partnership, and was still learning to trust and support the decisions his son made. He did not approve of Azure attacking the father of his grandchild, but he would not say so out loud, either.

So Asla was here on behalf of Mo to win the freedom of a wolf that made him happy. With such a large pack, it seemed this relationship had slipped through the cracks of his awareness. Who was Asla wishing to take? He wasn’t sure he was willing to let go of Adelina easily. Their history was complicated. Surely not Isa… Isa did not have a connection to Mojito. She would have told him. Or would she have? He frowned at the sudden spark of possessiveness that jerked inside of him. “It’s always good to see you, Asla. Though I’ll admit your request is unexpected.” He said as she proceeded to name the slave. The slave she mentioned did not seem to have great drive, and had never made any attempt to move up in rank since joining the Armada quite some time ago. “Very well, We can make a deal, Asla” He said, his voice softening into something almost like sadness. “I will give you Satoru. In return, you will meet a wolf, and withhold judgement of me” He said. Perhaps Asla would make a good sounding board. Lately, he felt as if he was drifting without a tether. She had tethered him before. The first time Zee had ‘passed’ perhaps her opinions would do him well.

"Earth" & "Stars"

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

06-01-2023, 11:50 PM

Ah, so he hadn't known. Asla had seen the subtle shift in his expression. That was good, actually. Had he condoned such violence against her daughters father, things might have changed a bit between them. They'd come so far to fix the rift between them. It would have been a shame.

Grey ears shifted as Sirius spoke. He would deliver Satoru into her care and in return she would... meet a wolf? The woman's brow rose, pulling at the scarred side of her face. "That's... easy to agree to. I'll meet whoever you wish." Aslatiel grinned mischievously at her father. "Withhold judgement, eh? I'm intrigued." The small fae gestured with one grey toed paw. "Let's meet this mystery wolf, shall we?"

"Earth" & "Stars"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

06-02-2023, 12:14 AM
Now that the Warlord had committed to this, he found himself more than a little weary about proceeding. Asla was keen to get things going now, and he realised he had no time to brief Isa on what was coming. “Alright then, we shall meet a wolf, and then you can take your Satoru home to Mojito. Is he… well?” He asked, it was the closest he could come to it without condemning Azure’s actions. There would be a discussion between the two of them over it, but the Warlord was determined to present a unified front.

He indicated with a paw for Asla to cross the borders. Of course, she always had standing permission to do so. With another paw wave he sent Bast ahead into the Col to find Isa and give her a little information. “How are Arcturus and Satira?” He asked as they walked.

"Earth" & "Stars"

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

06-06-2023, 04:37 PM

"Aslatiel"

The deal was struck. Asla would meet this mystery wolf and she would take Satoru home with her in turn. Curiosity ran rampant within the woman. Would could he possibly want her to meet? Asla was intrigued, to say the least.

Sirius asked after his grandchildren and Asla nodded. "Both are doing well. Arcturus has a girlfriend and Satira has a boy that she's interested in." She then gave a little shrug. "Aia is usually nowhere to be seen. She's a wild little pixie and the forest swallows her up for days on end." Asla had birthed Aia, but she truly belonged to Indigo. That was fine with the blonde woman. As long as they were both happy.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

06-06-2023, 05:08 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2023, 05:15 PM by Sirius. Edited 1 time in total.)
The Warlord smiled at the mention of his grandchildren. Happy to hear that they were thriving. He led Asla into the start of the Col, and then pulled her aside. Taking a seat on the soft earth. He wasn’t entirely sure what had compelled him to take this course, but he had started it now. Before he introduced Asla to Isa, there were some things he should say.

“First, I would like to say that I could never replace your Mother, and nor would I want to. Zee was everything to me.” He could feel his emotions leaking into the words. Saying her name was still more difficult then he would like to admit. “I never intended to find anyone else, and I don’t know exactly what she is to me yet.” He sighed softly, sure he was making a mess of this. “I’m not sure what your siblings will think either, but I’m expecting a lot of backlash.”

"Earth" & "Stars"

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

06-06-2023, 06:21 PM

Sirius led her to a comfortable place in the Col, inviting her to settle down on the soft earth. The woman did so, waiting for him to finally drop the bomb on the reason that he was being so secretive and mysterious. She didn't have to wait long. Asla's purple eyes widened slightly as her father nervously told her of a woman in his life. He was adamant that he wasn't trying to replace Zee, but Asla didn't care about that. The dead were dead and the living had to live. Her father was also worried about the backlash from her siblings.

Reaching out, Asla patted her father's giant paw. "It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks or feels about the situation. If she makes you happy, then that's good enough for me." The scarred fae flashed a toothy grin. "And if my siblings have a problem with it, you can send them to me for some schooling, eh?" It was kind of cute that her dad was so worked up over a female and Asla was very ready to meet her.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

06-06-2023, 11:19 PM
Her acceptance was exactly what he needed to hear. The knot that had grown in his heart at the thought of hurting his children over this relaxed a little. He knew he still had many hurdles yet to face - and that was without fully knowing what Isa meant to him. Or what place she would want beside him. He knew that, much as he had not, his children would not recover fully from the death of their mother.

He gave a soft chuckle at Asla. He felt that some part of him had anticipated that she would be an accepting sort in regards to this. “Alright then, let’s go meet her. Nothing is settled between us. I just wanted you to know that there was the chance of… something, there” He explained, getting back to his paws.

"Earth" & "Stars"