gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf
05-09-2023, 12:22 PM

Magpie practically bounded out of the den. She was up pretty dang early all things considered but the early morning sun had hit her right in the face that morning and well, now she was awake, which meant time to explore and try to find more thing to add to her little pile of stuff. That was if there was anything left to add, in her short few days since they'd been allowed to explore at least the area around the den she was pretty sure she'd already collected anything of worth, at least to her mind. Maybe she could poke around closer to the wooden structure? Surely there would be something shiny or interesting over there right? Would she be allowed? Glancing over her shoulder the girl waited a few seconds to try and hear for anyone coming to reclaim her and bring her bad to bed but when she couldn't hear anyone she decided she was going to try at least, and the little girl headed off towards the skeleton of a barn!

"Magpie Destruction"

Art by Wolfbeafy
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Balian

Avalon
Undecided

Expert Fighter (170)

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Large species
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Attack!1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Treat 2019
05-19-2023, 10:07 PM

He was in the process of trying to get an orphaned lamb to take a nap, but the rowdy little thing was refusing! He was doing his best to not step on it on accident, but every gentle nudge he gave was met with rambunctious energy. If its mother was still around, he was sure she would've been able to get it to nap! Damn the creature that had taken her life! He snorted with a bit of irritation as he groaned, and decided it was best to just lock up the pen and leave it there for a few minutes so he could step out and breathe before his patience wore thin. Was this what it was like to have a foal around? The idea of dealing with a foal as rowdy as this lamb frightened him, but if he could handle this lamb, he could handle anything, right? "Keep an eye on him, I'm going to step out for a few minutes." He told the howler monkey before clomping his way out.

He stepped outside into the warm summer air, taking in a deep breath before letting a lose a rather audible exhale. His ears perked then when he saw movement out of the corner of his eye, and when he turned to see what it was, it turned out to be a puppy! He hadn't seen one of those in a long time! "Are you old enough to be wandering around?" He asked curiously. He didn't know anything about wolf pups and what they could and couldn't do, but she seemed fit and ready to explore.

"Speech"

Magpie

Avalon
Apprentice

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf
06-10-2023, 01:27 PM
The scents of the sheep and the barn and all that was all Magpie had ever known, so she wasn't too thrown off by the strength of it, even if she wasn't allowed to get too close yet. Apparently they had hard paws that could really hurt so they'd been warned not to get under foot, but she could probably look... Right? Moving with all the stealth of a bull in a china shop, she was inching closer to one of the paddocks when a voice caught her, it was close too! Busted!

The girl glanced over her shoulder sheepishly and then found her gaze travelling up, up, up... Magpie stared agape up at the horse for a moment, her mind trying to process what she was looking at, she'd only been exposed to her family so far which meant she'd only ever seen wolves, and she was pretty sure this was not a wolf! It had strange hard looking paws, a sheep! "I think so..." She said finally, answering the sheep's question, she spun all the way around so she was facing it head on now.

" 'M Magpie, who're you?" She asked, not politely but with the awkward bluntness of a child. Were all sheeps like this? Did they all talk? If so then why were they dangerous, surely they could just tell them not to step on them!

"Magpie Destruction"

Art by Wolfbeafy
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.