An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-24-2023, 02:41 PM
Basilisk approaches the pack borders with a great deal of trepidation. For an heir, he hadn't played as much effort into learning the packs as he perhaps could. He knew their allies well enough, and their enemies of course. But packs like this one didn't even have a name to place before it in his mind.

But he wasn't backing down now. He was on a mission. He would approach every pack he could, he would sweep every corner of the world until he figured out what the hell had happened to his dad. Azure was a prominent figure of the Armada. Why wasn't everyone searching for him? Pushing back the anger, he stopped at the border. Placing himself at a polite distance from it before raising his head and howling to its alpha.
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Corbie

Avalon
Alpha

Master Hunter (270)

Expert Intellectual (215)

An icon representing the specialty Beast Master Beast Master

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
07-24-2023, 04:26 PM
Though she was in the middle of the harvest, Corbie did not hesitate to pass the bundle she was carrying to Tam, who already had a bundle of his own but took the second uncomplainingly, and set out for the border. It was rare for others to call on her, so she would not have them kept waiting if she could help it. Trotting into sight of the border, she studied her caller with some interest. While the markings and fangs left little doubt what family this young wolf had sprang from, he was fully the largest canid she'd ever laid eyes on, an absolute monster of a beast. She couldn't help but wonder if there was something other than wolf crossed into him, and gave a chuckle when her mind supplied her with the impossible but amusing idea that he'd been whelped by a bear. "Hello," she greeted him politely and to the point. "I am Corbie, leader of Avalon. What can I help you with today?"
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-24-2023, 05:24 PM
Basilisk tried to look as if he knew what he was doing, as he was approached by a tiny wee wolf whose coat reminded him of a winter mountain. He frowned at her chuckle, wondering what about his appearance amused her. He stifled the wave of annoyance, putting all else aside for his mission. He nodded his head politely towards her, doing the game of manners as quickly as he could.  "Nice to meet you, Corbie, I'm Basilisk of the Armada." At least he had indeed gotten the alpha here. If anyone would know, right?

"I'm actually looking for my father, and seeing anyone around here has seen or heard anything from him. He's shorter than I am, with these face slashes and bone spurs like my own" he said, making gestures for height and spurs as he spoke.
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Corbie

Avalon
Alpha

Master Hunter (270)

Expert Intellectual (215)

An icon representing the specialty Beast Master Beast Master

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-07-2023, 11:47 PM
The young man, Basilisk of the Armada it seemed so she had guessed rightly on his heritage, got straight to the point, but the way he worded the question brought a faint frown of concern to her expression. It sounded as though the big Armada alpha was missing, which certainly had possible ill ramifications for Avalon itself, as any replacements to the power structure in that area would bring in possible hostility towards Avalon, rather than Azure's more business-like approach to them. "I thought you might be a Fatalis, you have something of the look. I am familiar with your father, certainly - Azure, yes? - but I have not seen him for some time, not since I visited your pack immediately after I won Avalon. Is he missing?" She couldn't imagine there would be much in the world short of death that could keep a big aggressive male like Azure from his family if he wished to be there, but she didn't give voice to the thought. His son surely didn't need that thought in his head at such a time, she thought with some sympathy.
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times