size
Medium
build
Medium
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022
06-28-2023, 11:28 AM

Ever since she had met back up with Rexx, she had been happy. Though there had been some complications on his end, she was glad she was able to help him out. For today, her way of helping was allowing him to sleep in and take the day to rest. Instead of traveling around, she wanted to do some herb picking from the valley they had come across. Rexx had mentioned that he had been here before, but he wasn’t much of a healer so he couldn’t tell her all that much about what to find here.

Curious as she sometimes was, Rheum took her growing Akita puppy with her and began to explore around. With Autumn slowly rolling in, she noticed that most of the flowers and berries were nearing their end of life. Bright colors began to dim, skins started to wrinkle, and leaves curled and turned crisp. The valley was still beautiful and she admired how bountiful the rolling hills were. This environment was vastly different to that of Auster. As she walked, she came across a bunch of mushrooms growing at the base of a tree on the outskirts of a shady grove. Deciding to stop and pick some, Rheum would chatter with her puppy to help pass the time.

Rheum Genji-Archer

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
07-28-2023, 05:20 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn trotted along with her jaguars in tow. Tahmores was off hunting small game while she looked for a good place to set up camp. She shifted her pack, twisting her head to check that the parchment journal was still there before she slipped down into the gulley and out of the heat of the day. Summer was turning to autumn but the southern heat was humid and brutal in the dryer regions of Boreas. She was grateful when she finally reached the grassy fields of the gulley.

Jynn's tail wagged lazily as she walked down into the gulley, thankful for the shade, though she came to a sudden stop when she spied a very colorful woman near a shady grove, picking mushrooms? Jynn bounced over and called out. "Hello there! What are those for? I've never seen someone pick mushrooms before. I ate one once, not like those, and had the runs for days."

Rheum

Somnium

Master Navigator (333)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022
08-16-2023, 10:20 AM

Happy to pick mushrooms among the quiet lull of the gulley, she hardly noticed the tall and slender woman approach. It wasn't until her puppy startled at the sound of a voice did Rheum look up. A smile spread across her lips before she laughed at the comment about having the runs. "You didn' happ'n to fin' those ones in Glowshroom Cavern, did'ya?" Her thickly accented voice is calm and humorous as she turns to fully face the maned wolf. Letting her yellow eyes roam over the woman for a moment, Rheum lifts a paw to quiet her grumbling puppy who was attempting to "protect" her.

"These ones are called Reishi. Good for sleep when yer feelin' restless," though common tongue wasn't her favorite to speak compared to Nihon, she still could use it rather fluently. Rheum glances down at her collection and nods softly, feeling pleased with the amount she could put into her pouch once dried. "I recen'ly left my pack to adventure so it's been a bi' har' sleepin'," the admittance is personal, but she feels oddly comfortable in the woman's presence. Something she couldn't quite put her paw on.

Rheum Genji-Archer

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
08-20-2023, 01:36 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

You didn' happ'n to fin' those ones in Glowshroom Cavern, did'ya

Jynn laughed and shook her head. "I admit I'm not the smartest soul, but I don't fancy eating anything that's glowing. No, I found them in the Corpseghoul Swamplands." She leaned forward toward the mushrooms with interest as the girl explained that they could be used for sleep when one was feeling restless. Well that could really be useful. Jynn had a tendency to be in constant motion. She wasn't the sort to settle and if she didn't wear herself out with physical activity sometimes it was hard to get to sleep at night.

Jynn's eyes snapped up the the girls face as she mentioned she was out adventuring. "Really? That's excellent! I'm something of a professional adventurer. The name's Jynn and as it happens, I'm trying to get a group together to go on a treasure hunting expedition."