size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
08-16-2023, 01:33 PM
She was rather proud of herself. Voodoo had spent a few weeks making these normally for her own supply. Yet she discovered that being stuck as a thrall had motivated her to immidiately stake her claim. She was not some mouth to feed. Upon the maw shed found a large plank of wood and set it up flat near the trees. On it a few strange bottles that she used to hold her tinctures.

It was seperated into three groups, heavy hitter, medium, and low. She didnt know who used marijuana in the pack, so she had to have options. Carefully after she set up Voodoo sat on one side of the plank. Waiting to give her gift to her packmates and perhaps an opportunity to bond.

Pandora

Somnium

Advanced Fighter (100)

Advanced Intellectual (85)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
08-17-2023, 09:34 PM
The Maw certainly was a dangerous place, but she could see why Vidarr had chosen it as their new home. The Priestess stalked up the trails, taking note of things she could use. As she moved further, however, a vaguely familiar scent reached her. A couple of scents, but she wasn't so interested in the stench of the weeds, but the one behind it. She didn't know her name, but she knew the bloodline well enough. Curious, the elder Priestess continued her walk until she reached the stall where an unfamiliar face stood, waiting. She approached the tinctures, observing them with a critical eye as she spoke in a casual tone. "Are you selling these?" Her gaze slid to the younger woman, trying to recollect who's child this was.

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (40)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

09-07-2023, 03:33 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2023, 03:34 AM by Voodoo. Edited 1 time in total.)
The first to show sent Voodoo in a bit of surprise. She perked, this elder wolf probably would have been her mothers age. A sly smile moved onto her face, the black and white lady putting a paw next to one of the containers. "Free actually. I spend a lot of time cultivating marijuana plants. Im new figured it be a good gift idea." shed gotten pretty good at making the tinctures. Voodoo pushed each one forward before saing wchich was which.

"Higher tolerance, okay, and light weight. If you do partake id like feedback. My apologese my name is Voodoo." voodoo dipped her head. She guessed shed gotten too excited. She didnt know if this was typical behavior of a thrall but she wanted to appear genuinely interested in her new home. Maybe shed finally find a purpose in her life.

Pandora

Somnium

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
09-25-2023, 11:52 PM
The younger woman said they were free. And although Pandora would never offend by turning down a gift, she hummed in thought as she peeked at the tinctures the Thrall had laid out. "I am sure there are quite a number of wolves who appreciate your craft," She murmured as she gestured at the bottles, unsure which one the Thrall might recommend. "I'll take one of low dosage...I'm a bit of a lightweight, I'm afraid. Though I find that just a bit helps with the aches these days." She looked at the woman as she introduced herself, earning herself a nod. "I will certainly let you know if it works, Voodoo."

Her gaze looked over the Thrall, eyes narrowing ever so slightly in thought. She carried a familial scent...but still...she was having a hard time placing it. Was it her age? Or had she just been away from the Klein side for so long that she had completely forgotten their scents? "Who's child are you?" She finally asked, wanting to get to the bottom of it.

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

09-26-2023, 10:23 AM
Voodoo listened intently, already glad the interaction wasnt going horribly. Now that she did think about this this woman sort of reminded her of some of her family. Although Voodoo had been estranged for a long time. Pandora explained she was a lightweight but after mentioning aches Voodoo turned to her stock behind her. Pulling out a small container she pushed it over to the older wolf. "Thisll be perfect then. Its a painkiller ive used before. Not just marijuana it has a mix of lavender and honey as well." it felt good to work on her healing craft again.

She stopped when the woman asked whose child she was. Voodoo weighed the thought, she knew her mother had been rather famous though Voodoo was one of her last litters. "Deathbelle Klein was my mother. I grew up in Habari when it was still around." she explained. "Though I dont really speak to the rest of the family, we are very different." shed visited Ashen once but now that she had her children her priorities had been on them.

Pandora

Somnium

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
10-23-2023, 07:25 PM

She sat down as Voodoo turned around to grab something that wasn't among the selection in front of her. She tilted her head slightly to the side with curiosity, and then Voodoo placed a small container in front of her and explained what it had. She absentmindedly nodded in approval. She hadn't thought to make a mixture like that to help with her aches and pains. And it would likely even help her sleep better. She figured that as she got older, it's be easier to sleep...but clearly it hadn't been the case for her. The spirits often visited her in her dreams and so her sleep was often restless, unfortunately. She took the container and put it into the makeshift sack she carried. "Thank you, I am sure it will help." She murmured as she nodded her thanks.

Her ears tilted forward in the smallest of movements when Voodoo finally answered. She didn't blame the woman for taking her time in answering. After all, Pandora rarely, if ever, mentioned her blood ties, either. When Voodoo finished speaking, Pandora's lips curled up in a thin smirk and a bit of a dry laugh. "I should've known. I had a feeling, but I didn't want to assume. It seems you and I are not so different...she is my sister. Though I have distanced myself from the family over the years." She frowned and pursed her lips. "My values are also vastly different from theirs. While it may sound... prejudiced, or what have you, I did not agree with the way they ruled and took in every weak link and whimpering soul they found. Making friends with slaves and the like...that was not how my father ruled. But I digress, I suppose things change. I can get past things like that...however, what I really disagreed with was my sister and brother whelped a litter of pups together. That in itself was something the spirits were not happy about. No idea what became of them, nor do I care. I stopped caring after Hannibal disappeared yet again." She said with disgust.

"Speak"

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

12-18-2023, 08:34 PM
Voodoo couldn’t be happier breaking the ice with a pack ate. She had to admit the question of her heritage had made her a bit nervous, but that changed when pandora explained. Voodoo’s eyes widened, how was she not told of this aunt. She had grown up thinking she was meant to be a queen, to uphold the Klein name with dignity and grace. Not that Voodoo held ill will against the kleins but she very much had been distant. Her face twisted when Pandora mentioned her mother had a litter with her uncle… another new fact. "Much of what I saw from my mother was a deep depression. I can’t believe…" she trailed of trying not to gag. The thought of coupling with a sibling turned out to disgust her more than she thought.

"Somehow, you being my aunt makes me more at ease. I want this to be my home, my children’s home. One day maybe my daughters can make something of their lives. We were uprooted three times due to failures of weak alphas. My hope is this time we won’t be left behind." Voodoo smiled easily. Somehow she understood, and now she felt immediately less alone. So someone else also was shadowed in the background. "Have you had any litters of your own? If you don’t wish to tell that's fine." voodoo was curious if she had other relatives now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. come get your.... drugs Fenrir's Maw 01:33 PM, 08-16-2023 09:26 AM, 05-05-2024