ardent

For The Love Of Rainbows, Plot With Me.

Kar

gems
size
build
player
10-29-2013, 05:43 PM
Alright guys I'm seriously feeling lack of Roleplaying going on with myself. I can only get on every few days but I promise you I will try to reply as often as I can. Please feel free to plot and thread with any and all characters.

Also, I know I have some threads to respond to. If you are concerned about me responding to a thread, just PM my Kar account and let me know its my turn. I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Allen Walker:: Allen lives in Tortuga with his nephew, Hajime. I'm really up for anything with him. I have hopes that he'll find a male to love, though at this point I'd probably be up for any females throwing themselves at him.

Arietta:: Arietta is currently in the process of joining Glaciem. Again, up for anything. She's not yet familiar with pack life so things could be fun.

Emery:: A young pup. Up for... anything.

Destruction:: Destruction lives in Seracia. I'd really love for a younger wolf to take on a sort of apprenticeship with Destruction, as I'm not sure if the pup she is supposed to mentor switched to a different mentor or not. She is warming up to the company of wolves so romance could be possible.

Kar:: A loner, living with a beloved bear named Zanire. Open to anything but a lover at the moment, as Rai and I are seeing how he gets along with her character. :3 Kar is a sweetheart, so if your wolf needs help, some advice, or a friend he's a good wolf to go to.

Tidus

gems
size
build
player
10-30-2013, 01:37 AM
Emery and Lily can become friends :3 She's in Tort now but she's also in a thread with him now that's before she joined x3 perhaps he can convince his momma to move to Tortuga because Lily is so nice and also needs someone older to help her out of her fears ;D

I also might have someone for allen x3 it would be interesting, I shall let you know on that because Dragon always has more charries hiding away x3

And Destruction..it seems she's turned from the dark side lol I can perhaps throw someone her way in the romance field, but what kinds of personalities is she looking for or what is she looking for in a man? :3

Kar

gems
size
build
player
11-04-2013, 09:06 PM
{Lily and Emery} Alrighty then. Perhaps Emery will just follow her back there one day, once he is a bit older, if his mother decides to stay a loner. We'll just have to see how that one evolves through threads.

{Allen Romance} XD That would definitely be fun. I'm really hoping to get him more active in any sort of way. -Stares at with excited eyes.-

{Destruction} I believe that Destruction would be interested in someone who is sure of himself and has a bit of strength, though at the same time having enough of a heart to pay attention to her. Not necessarily a complete softy, but not all serious business either.