size
Medium
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Pansexual
09-25-2023, 09:35 PM
a silvery frost hung heavy in the cool night air, obscuring much of the terrain before her in its thick density. luckily, much of it kept low to the ground, swirling about her paws as she trekked forward. this leant itself to a clear view of the star-studded sky, each a tiny pinprick of light shining brightly against a midnight-black canvas. craning her neck, Dulla came to a halt and strained to pick out a few interesting clumps scattered overhead, clustered together like celestial freckles. a few stretched outward in a trail, drawing crooked lines and offshoots. Dulla furrowed her brow, wondering on the stories they might depict. what legendary monsters had been slain? what great deity was she staring up at without even knowing?
5-FA97-CF7-4-DDA-4045-8980-ADCF4-A4-C9954

j

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
11-08-2023, 12:56 PM

Night fell before he made it as far north as he dared. Out this far, the skies were clearer than he had ever imagined. While the north wasn't his favorite place to be, whether it was due to it being Armada territory or not, he felt hesitant to stay. He would rather be heading back home to the safety and warmth of the isle. Hesitating as he tried to pick a direction to go in, he paused as a light breeze carried a wolf scent over to him. Glancing around, Gil notices the girl not far off with her chin tilted to the sky. Was she studying the stars? Being the curious creature that he is, he ambles over until he's a few feet away from her. "See anything of interest?" Gil asks, his tone laid back and genuinely interested in what she is looking at.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Medulla

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Pansexual
11-19-2023, 12:27 AM

a deep voice touches her ear, and the maiden turns to find a large man standing nearby, gazing at her in what appears to be genuine interest. a gentle smile lifts one corner of her mouth, a quirk of a thing as her gaze drifts back to the stars. “i’ll admit i don’t know much of constellations and such,” she confesses, her voice soft, “but i’ve always wondered what the stars see when they look down upon us. my family would’ve said sin.” her eyes flit to the man, roving over his face as if in search of something. “but we aren’t our families, are we?”

"Speech"

j

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. counting stars Sparse Pines 09:35 PM, 09-25-2023 03:04 PM, 01-24-2024