Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-02-2013, 08:27 PM
Loccian

Ears would perk up as a woman stepped forward to speak, informing Loccian that her mate Cael would be bringing another group and that a male, Hansel had brought two Amentian slaves, one his sister. Immediately flags went up in her head, they would need to be careful with the two in case a Amenti wolf came and tried to take them back. She would give a nod of her head to the woman, ?Yes, of course, if you'd like to follow me I will bring you to my herb storage to treat them and anyone else.?

She told the woman before turning her attention on the one who had been leading them. Before she could say anything though somebody suddenly appeared beside her, a man she had accepted into Seracia not log ago, Dragon, and began to speak up. He would offer to take the slaves somewhere else if the Valhallans weren't comfortable, the would whispered something for only her ears. She would just give a nod of her head to this, understanding very well. He would go t the slaves and bar some orders, but Loccian would step forward raise her head and keep her voice loud. "Anyone not injured please follow Dragon, he will lead you to a safe place to rest. Anyone injured should follow me, me and this lovely lady here shall patch you up." She would motio towards Meili and just like that she would give a sweep of ehr tail before turning and leading the injured wolves towards the barn where her main herb storage was.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Briena <3

ooc: a thread shall be popping up where any injured wolves may show up after following Loccian.