size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-23-2023, 11:20 PM

Kotori was impressed and pleased with the improved numbers in his pack.  However, it wouldn’t do that he didn’t know all his members.  Kotori Fatalis was back and it was time the new wolves of the pack introduced themselves to him.  He’d gotten some information from Asla and was aware that Khranbari was a hunter.  

Kotori felt the cold wind blow across his coat and scented that more snow was on its way.  It appeared the rough winter had no plans of weakening.  Already the ground was a path of white, in some spots it was a pure white sheet and other areas kicked up a dirty mix of snow and dirt where others had tread and broken up the landscape.

Kotori was at the bottom of the falls.  The wind wasn’t as strong here as higher up, under a wall of rock and letting it help block the worst of the wind.  The sun had been up in the sky for about an hour.  Kotori howled for Khran and sat, waiting to see their newest Raita.

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Khranbari

gems
size
build
player
10-25-2023, 12:30 AM

As of late, the large male slept. Having been on such a high to fight others and increase his skills. Khranbari was forced to rest in order for injuries to heal. His neck still stung from where the woman got a nice grip onto. Right frontal leg ached every time he stepped. The back left could be walked on; but, barely. He knew the moment he was healed he’d return to answer the many calls which rang over the lands. Rather pack or stranger. The Raitas needed to grow stronger. Faster. Becoming soft was not an option.

So when a howl shifted winds he took everything for Khran not to ignore it. This one sounded as if there was no room left to deny such a request. Pulling his body from the furs, teeth clenching when a sharp pull of oxygen whistled through them, he made his way to where the falls fell. Their never ending music greeting him once he came into view.

There, just a little ways off, he saw someone. Much larger than he. Muscles protruding through taunt fur. He said nothing as he limped closer. Analyzing the situation with an observant silence. Only raising a brow and struggling to maintain his stance against the agonizing pain. He refused to show some stranger that he was weakened incase things went south.
"Speech"

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

10-30-2023, 11:39 PM

Kotori waited silently for the wolf to show himself, not bothering to move much while he waited to meet his newest Raita.  The hunting here was normally excellent and while Kotori had just returned he imagined it was still good despite the cold weather, so long as one knew where to look.

he spotted the grey wolf coming and turned his own scrutiny on the one he assumed to be Khranbari.
He was limping.  

“I’m Kotori Fatalis.” Keeping things simple Kotori got straight to the heart of things, “Sumatar for Valta.  I understand you have joined the ranks of my raita.  Tell me about your abilities and about who you are.” The tone was kept to formal neutrality.  

Was he injured from hunting or from a fight and if so spars or something more serious?  What brought him to Valta? This was Khrambari’s chance to start things off with a good impression.

"Kotori Fatalis"

Khranbari

gems
size
build
player
11-08-2023, 02:33 AM

They seemed about the same age. Both quite muscular and toned in places that proved years of their training. Despite the difference in height, Khranbari eyed the male who’d introduced himself as Valta’s Sumatar. An odd feeling to not question such a rank any further washing over him. He chose best to remain silent until the other drew quiet. Waiting for an answer. Which brought the Raitas to nod in polite greeting first. His throat still quite sore; yet, he managed to speak without hesitation.

"I am Khranbari Chao Fah. I come from a country not of here. Born a heir and a prince to next in line. Oldest of many siblings." He thought back to when he’d told Asla about the actions dealing with his parents. Choosing best to not speak on that matter. "I come with many skills. All… pushed into my training by my father." There was no reason to bring up a past in which he wanted to solely forget."Hunting and fighting are two that are my strongest virtue. I have began working on the later. Finding spars and battles where they may be called from on the winds."
"Speech"

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

11-14-2023, 01:01 AM

Kotori kept his focus on the grey wolf as he spoke, nodding in acknowledgment at the name.  A prince, eh?  Continuing to listen the horned wolf quirked a brow at the way Khran stated skills were ‘pushed’ into him.  For a moment it sounded odd and awkward but thinking back Kotori remembered some pretty strange assignments father had given him when younger.  Bee collecting the most ridiculous of the bunch.  He didn’t know Khranbari well enough yet to throw a judgment.

The fact the wolf was still focused on training had him in Kotori’s good favor.  “I assume the training is how the limp happened?” Sparring wasn’t a softy sport.  Mistakes happened on different sides. “Once your leg feels stronger, tell me.  I want my own turn sparring with you.  If you need help with larger game, I can help there as well.”

“So, what was the strangest skill you ever had ‘pushed’ into you?” It was mostly just a question to try and get a feel for the other wolf's personality a bit more.

"Kotori Fatalis"

Khranbari

gems
size
build
player
11-16-2023, 12:55 AM

Kotori spoke of the limp he now adored. Something minor that he, himself, didn’t much care for. Injured or not Khranbari would still fight regardless of the matter. "It is. The first I’ve ever dealt in a spar. Fighting a wolf who has help. Companions." He spoke the last word with a bit of disgust. The situation was just something he could not find himself to get used to. One on one is what he was raised on. No extra help from a bird or cat like creature. "If you’re referring to scouting, then that’s it."

The Raita gave a tilt of his head. Observing the male in a way of curiosity and mild interest. Was this who would take over Valta. He surely remembered Asla telling him some information along that lines. Khran just couldn’t really recall and left it at that.
"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hey, new guy, get over here Sunset Falls 11:20 PM, 10-23-2023 12:40 AM, 07-03-2024