size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-27-2023, 10:23 PM

Kotori waited at the edge of his pack land with Ochi.  He had sent Sirius a message that his father needed to come to Valta over a serious matter.  Had he forgotten to say it was to meet Kotori’s mate?  Yeah, maybe.  Dad would be showing up soon and likely worried about the serious matter.  Ko would at least be nice enough to not make him go any further wondering what was so important.

“Expect to get hugged,” Kotori waned Ochi.  “The moment he gets here and I tell him there’s no trouble I’m going to end up strangled in a hug.  When I say why I called him, you’ll get strangled in a hug also.  Dad’s a softy at heart, and possessive if given a chance.”

The horned wolf had a smug smile on his face.  A mixture of amusement at his own form of humor on Dad wondering what happened, a mix of the joy of having found the perfect mate, one of his life dreams accomplished, and also the presence of Ochi being right next to him.  All those things had Kotori in a good mood.

"Kotori Fatalis"

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Ochitsuki

Tojo-kai
Chinpira

Intermediate Fighter (45)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
11-29-2023, 06:55 PM

Kotori had informed Ochi that he'd called upon his father so that they could meet. The woman's brow furrowed for a moment. Not because she didn't think that she was worthy, but because she wasn't exactly the physically affectionate sort. The warning of hugs... Ugh.

Ochitsuki sat tall beside Kotori, spine completely straight, expression one of stoicism. Perhaps she was lacking in personality and wasn't as bubbly and outwardly caring as some women, but that had never bothered her. It didn't seem to bother her newfound mate either, so she hoped that her way of keeping others at arms length didn't offend his father. They would soon find out.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-01-2023, 03:52 PM
The urgent message sent the Warlord into a state. He grabbed a bag, sent out a message to Isa and Hazel to leave them in command, and then he was gone. Racing out of the Armada territory as fast as his old legs could carry him. He ignored the aches in his old joints, and arrived at Valta in good time.

He found Kotori waiting at the edge of pack lands, looking rather in good shape for someone sending out urgent messages. He stopped before Kotori, ignoring the stranger in favour of ensuring the wellbeing of his boy. He looked him up and down. “What’s wrong? What do you need from me?” He asked immediately. His son called, and the father answered.

"Speech"

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

12-01-2023, 04:35 PM

Dad appeared, making good time and maybe a bit more worried than Kotori had planned.  He’d skip the hi dad or guilty look and get straight to the point just as much as he did.  “Urgent, not bad, excellent news.  I assumed you’d want to be the first I called.  Meet my mate,” Kotori turned his head from his dad to Ochitsuki, giving her a small smile before back at his father.

“Ochitsuki Ishii” It felt as if it had taken forever to find a woman who met all the requirements Kotori had set up to be his perfect queen.  “You won’t find another woman anywhere as fine as Ochi, I know, I spent a long time looking.”

“And Ochi, meet my father, Sirius Fatalis, and Warlord of the Armada.  He does a good job looking tough but around family, he’s a softy, especially with pups.”  Possessive was another word that came to mind but this would do for now.

Hopefully, the surprise and upfront explanation was enough to make his dad forget the urgent rush to get here.  Anyway, Dad would consider it important as well.

"Kotori"

Ochitsuki

Tojo-kai
Chinpira

Intermediate Fighter (45)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
12-11-2023, 12:29 AM

Kotori was a good man but... he wasn't exactly tactful. Ochitsuki was sure that the man's father was aware of this and hoped that he wouldn't hold it against her mate. As the giant, sabered brute questioned and inspected, Ochi felt a little bad for him. He'd expected trouble. Instead, he was getting... her.

Kotori spoke in an attempt to bluntly assuage his father's fears. Attention then turned to her and Kotori complemented her aloud. Ochi was not embarrassed by this. She was well aware that she was a high quality woman. Her breeding was impeccable and her manners were unmatched. This would have been enough in her homeland, but she added being a stellar swordswoman on top of it, which was more than acceptable here.

Once the introduction was given, the monochromatic woman's forelegs shifted and she lowered her entire front half in a low bow of respect. Her tones were even, practiced and clear. "Greetings, Sirius-san," When she rose, she looked the brute straight in the eye. "It is a pleasure to make your aquaintance." Just as Kotori was blunt, Ochitsuki was as formal as they came.

"Ochitsuki"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-11-2023, 09:41 PM
When Kotori immediately told him it was urgent, but not bad, Sirius let out a slow breath and took a step back. His eyes did flick to the stranger now, able to comprehend more than just Kotori now that he knew his son wasn’t in immediate danger. At the mention of ‘mate’ his eyes flew back to his son in surprise. Wait. The Koi noblewoman that Aslatiel had mentioned? Comprehension lit his eyes. Asla hadn’t given him a name, but Kotori supplies it now. It was a bit of a mouthful, but he took pains to repeat it a few times in his mind, and attempt to commit it to memory.

He turned properly to the woman now, and inclined his head towards her. It was only a slight dip, unlike her elegant bow. “It’s a pleasure to meet you… Ochitsuki” He rolled his tongue over her name carefully. “It takes a special sort of wolf to catch my son's eye” He told her, his eyes dancing a little. He turned back to Kotori again, and grabbed his head with a large paw, ruffling his coat with careful claws. He kissed his sons brow “Congratulations, Kotori”

"Speech"

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

12-19-2023, 01:40 AM

Despite what Kotori had accomplished since leaving the armada Dad was still dad.  Maybe that was what made it ok to have teased his dad a bit.  The pleased look crossed his dad’s face and then Sirius responded to Ochi.  Hey, were they going to get away without Dad hugging them?  None of those bear hugs?  

Kotori was also right on expecting his dad to grab him.  He hadn’t planned his dad using his claws to rake the fur on his head but couldn’t say he was surprised either.  Kotori waited a second, letting dad congratulate him before whacking a paw out at his father’s shoulder, dipping his head out of the grip.  

“Thanks, dad,” Kotori thumped his head against his father affectionately before going back to conversing.  “and it's true.  I was starting to wonder if I’d find a mate,” a small smile given to Ochi, “I am a bit stubborn only wanting the best.  It was well worth the wait.”

"Kotori"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Family addition Sunset Falls 10:23 PM, 11-27-2023 12:41 AM, 07-03-2024