size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-29-2023, 09:16 PM

Kotori was scouting his new land, well, it would be his eventually and that was enough in Kotori’s mind to already label it as his.  There were more predators to chase out, scouting that needed to be done, and plenty of other things but it was just a matter of time.

Speaking of predators to kill off Kotori smiled thinly as he spotted a lioness farther ahead.  She had a deer corpse in her mouth and was heading towards a tree where Kotori imagined she planned to enjoy the meal.  No way.  No hunter aside from his pack was going to feel confident hunting and lounging on his land.

Kotori ran towards the lioness, not giving her a chance to find a spot to settle.  The lioness dropped the corpse as she spotted the wolf.  She snarled, crunched up her muscles then lunged towards him.  Kotori sidestepped her long attack, snapping his fangs into her front upper leg before continuing his stride to get around behind the lion, spinning to face her again.

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Absinth

"I'll be a good Girl in Hell"

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

Master Intellectual (375)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-04-2023, 06:23 PM
She had gotten greedy in her exploration, having gone through multiple lands now on her return to the Sound. She would have to high tail it back soon, sensing she had stalled her return long enough. Ah, well. She’d had plenty of excitement already… but it wouldn’t hurt to happen across some more, would it?

As she cut though the forest of fresh green and pink flora that had come in the change from winter to spring, she heard the telltale sounds of battle. Snarling, that of a feline. Her eyes narrowed, her healing wounds throbbing at the thought of another fucking cat. The cougar that had done it was still a source of anger for the monochromatic female.

She took off towards the noise, uncaring if the earthen colored wolf engaging the cat even wanted the help. She could worry about that later, as her charge was recognized by the lion in time for her to smile at it and crash into it to throw it off balance, her shoulder meeting the cat’s rib cage.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

12-04-2023, 09:42 PM

The lion and horned wolf traded attacks at one another, both keeping to a fighting style of dodging then attacking as if in some strange dance.  The odds changed however as another wolf came into the fray.  Kotori didn’t know th wolf but this wasn’t the time to bother with technicalities.  She had slammed herself into the lion and it stumbled.  The opening was obvious.

Kotori took a second to tuck his chin and lunge into the lion's left shoulder.  His horns punctured into the muscle and as Kotori’s head jerked sideways the horns slid out leaving twin slashes oozing blood.  The lioness roared in pain.  Its attention had started to turn towards Absinth after the charge but her focus was back on Kotori after he’d torn into her shoulder.  

Two wolves against one lioness was an easy win for the pair in Kotori’s experience.
"Kotori Fatalis"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
12-08-2023, 06:28 PM
Absinth was quick to adjust herself after her brutal slam into the lion, righting her balance as she snarled. She saw out of her peripheral that the horned male had taken advantage of the lapse in the cat’s defenses, and Absinth followed suit. She dared to rear up and come back down on the lion's nape, her fangs finding purchase deep within its hide. She sought to shake her head back and forth, trying to take a good chunk out of the beast before she was shoved off with a shriek.

Absinth dodged a flash of claws, backing away as she took note of the blood pouring from wounds on its shoulder and nape; the cat’s eyes growing more and more uncertain as the two wolves had begun to overwhelm it. Absinth grinned, blood dripping from her chin as she shot forward yet again, this time aiming to get hold of the lion’s scruff despite the risks.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

12-10-2023, 11:34 PM

The lioness had no choice but to quickly focus on Absinth, to struggle against her hold on its nape.  Ignoring that would be a lethal mistake.  Unfortunately, ignoring Kotori would be just as devastating.  Kotori bit into the gashes he had just caused.  His teeth had easy entrance straight to muscles and tendons to bite and rip through, the flesh having already been torn open.  

The lioness's shoulder gave out, tripping her up so that she started to fall which put more pressure on the lioness's nape that Absinth was attacking.  This lion would be dead soon.  Whoever the stranger was did a fine job of making this a faster fight.

"Kotori"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

12-11-2023, 05:25 PM
Absinth was not able to see the actions of her ally in this fight, but she could most certainly feel him tearing into the lion by the tugging and struggle of the cat within her jaws. She fought to keep it still, biting harder and harder down into its flesh in an effort to distort its rationality with pain and panic.

As the lion stumbled, Absinth threw her weight down onto it- never letting go of her pound of flesh. It was almost second nature to her. To latch on and lock her jaws in, never letting go until the animal beneath her was devoid of life. The lion hit the ground with a thud, its limbs exhaustedly trying to run even though it had no more strength to. Absinth delivered a fatal blow, her teeth meeting the bone of its cervical spine with a crunch.

As she dislodged her maw from the dead cat’s nape, lips were licked and a bloody smile was offered to the earthen hued man. “I have a grudge against cats.” The monochromatic woman purred in satisfaction, feeling rather content with the kill at their feet.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

12-19-2023, 01:11 AM

The lioness fell and Absinth had quickly finished off the dying beast.   Kotori glanced from it to the deer corpse a short distance away, a thin smug smile forming on his face.   The stranger spoke stating her dislike of cats and Kotori nodded slightly.  “Mmm, depends on the cat for me.  However, I didn’t like this particular one.  You can have the carcass if you like.  I only killed it because I don’t want it on this land.”

Kotori could now take time to notice more details of his helper.  A black and white woman, of decent size and more importantly no smell of a pack to her.  “I’m Kotori Fatalis, leader of the Valta pack.  Who might you be?”

"Kotori Fatalis"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

12-26-2023, 10:14 PM
Absinth took an accounting of the stranger, with small horns protruding from their forehead. He was of earthy colors, with eyes of the brightest blue she’d ever seen. He spoke of his own reasoning for wanting the lioness dead, which was not like her own personal vendetta at all. Taking his offer of keeping the carcass, Absinth set to work. She came around the side of the cat, seeking its paws and silently began to declaw it.

The man was speaking again, introducing himself as she worked – the surname of Fatalis fell from his lips. It was familiar to her… but Valta was not. Was there a pack nearby, other than the Armada? She really hadn’t ventured to interact with pack wolves, nor scope out borders as she had been limited to the Polar Sound until now. What an opportunity. “Absinth Inferos.” She said, meeting his gaze for a moment before moving to pick up a rock and proceeding to bash out the lion’s fangs next.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

01-09-2024, 01:09 AM

Kotori watched Absinth work quietly for a few moments.  Kotori had no grudge against any other species of predator but that said he enjoyed a good fight with any species that could be respected as a threat.  She had handled herself fine in the fight and showed a since of confidence in her motions now.

“You’re a good fighter.” It was stated more as a fact than a compliment.  “I know you came to help due to your dislike of cats but what brought you out traveling this way before you learned of the lion?” Kotori wasn’t the chattiest of individuals but one thing he did keep an eye out for was other wolves that might be of value in his pack.  He didn’t know her well yet to know if she’d fit in but if nothing else she was a competent fighter.

"Kotori Fatalis"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

01-12-2024, 07:58 PM
Absinth was keenly aware of his gaze as she worked, but chose to ignore it until he spoke again. As she knocked a few of the lioness’ teeth free, saving the biggest ones, she pushed them aside and turned to give the brute her full attention. Emeralds flashed delightfully, glinting with mischief as she replied. “Oh, I’m a bit of a recluse. A rough chuckle, coupled with a thumb of her tail against the ground. “I haven't come down from the north much. I like the cold there, you see.” The monochromatic woman shared, mixing an honest tone in while still protecting any sensitive information. He didn’t need to know anything else about her, just that she fought well and she liked her trophies. Oh, and the preference for the cold.

But.. she wondered if he would be inclined to share a bit about his Valta. “I’m exploring, and it’s much overdue.” She cocked her head to the side, really taking a moment to look at him. Or so she wanted it to seem. “What is your ‘Valta’? Have I trespassed?” Absinth’s gaze flickered with questioning, her mouth parting slightly to convey concern. She only wanted a bit of information, and she was sure she hadn’t crossed any borders – the question was if he would point out the direction of his pack or not. Maybe even what they embodied. It was wishful thinking, and in truth she was quite curious. Not everyday you meet an alpha one way or the other.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

01-23-2024, 01:11 AM

Kotori watched her getting out the lion's teeth but appreciated she stopped what she was doing to speak with him.  She preferred the cold?  Kotori didn’t mind mild cold but admittedly winter was his least favorite season. He’d still been a child when the large blizzard had struck and all the dire creatures had roamed the land.  It had been bitterly cold then so maybe that was the reason.  Then again, maybe he just wasn’t one for overly cold weather.

“No, you haven’t trespassed.  I intend to make this land mine but for the moment it is free ground for any wolf to stride.”  His head dips towards the lion, “Cats, bears, and the like however are not permitted.”

“Valta is a pack created where the wolves are expected to work to excel at whatever skill they use to assist the pack.  The worthless, the disgraceful, the lazy, and such aren’t to be found here.  We welcome the hard worker and respectful.  We acknowledge those who are born with pure blood to the nobility of those within Valta and its allies.”

"Kotori Fatalis"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

02-22-2024, 07:47 PM
Absinth maintained her composed demeanor as Kotori spoke, her mind already churning with thoughts of how to extract more information from him about his pack without appearing too overt in her intentions. She waited to recognize an opportunity to subtly probe further into the depths of his territory and leadership. His mention of the future of this territory intrigued her. Was his pack only just expanding, or changing territories? She feigned a slight tilt of her head, a gesture of intent curiosity as she carefully chose her next words. "Fascinating," She murmured, her voice laced with a hint of thoughtfulness. "I assume you are strict in maintaining order to protect your domain… In the north there are countless Polar Bears, like a plague that never ceases. It could do with an Alpha such as yourself to cull the beasts." Absinth's gaze lingered on Kotori, her emerald eyes glinting with a calculated charm. She knew the power of subtle manipulation, the art of coaxing information from others without them even realizing it. And what harm would it do to him regardless? She leaned in slightly, as if drawn in by his words, her posture respectfully inviting further discourse.

"And this Valta of yours," She continued, her tone casual yet purposeful. "It sounds like a place of great pride and discipline. Forgive me for so many questions, but I can't help but wonder – what do you mean by pure blood? Is there nobility here in these lands?” Did the surname Fatalis mean more than she thought it did?

Her question was carefully crafted to appeal to Kotori's sense of pride and leadership, while Absinth watched him closely, her expression a mask of anticipation hiding the true depth of her intentions. She was playing a dangerous game, but one that she was confident she could master with finesse.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

04-08-2024, 10:39 PM

Kotori nodded, “there was a time I’d visit fenrirs maw to find a polar bear or two.  They are big and muscled but they also make excellent pelts.”  Kotori was always a fan of a hard fight. Talking of bears was far less interesting than talking of Valta though.

“Valta is a pack where wolves are expected to strive to continue to improve themselves in whatever skill they choose.  Whether they be hunters, fighters, or any other skill that can be proven to improve the pack.  They are expected to know enough fighting ability to defend themselves even if not fighting as a primary skill.  They are expected to behave in a way that brings honor to the pack in both words and actions wherever they may be.” There was still work to be done, plenty of areas where improvement was needed, and that improvement would happen.

“As to nobility, some wolves put plenty of importance to it while others choose to ignore social structures.” Kotori didn’t consider anything he was sharing as secret information.  It certainly wasn’t hard to coerce information he considered open to public.  “Valta is allied with several packs.  Aside from just allies my father controls the Armada and my sister is the Lady of Cinder in the hallows.  We have alliances with Elysium and Ashen.  I acknowledge the leaders and their direct families as nobles, those of pure blood.”

"Kotori Fatalis"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

04-23-2024, 08:35 PM
Absinth listened intently as Kotori spoke, absorbing his words with interest. But it was when they moved on from talk of bears and he spoke of Valta that Absinth's curiosity truly peaked. The ideals of self-improvement and honor were fine and dandy, and even she held her own beliefs about other’s pulling their weight. Useless wolves had no place in the world. By his general aura, she could tell his pack was one of the pleasantly aligned ones. Not the sort she’d entertain, even if she hadn’t already been a part of a wicked little band.

As he touched upon the concept of nobility, Absinth's emerald eyes flickered with intrigue. The alliances he mentioned, the positions of power held by his family members – it was clear that there were pack’s that wielded considerable influence within Boreas. That was something interesting. She had never heard of alliances so wide spread before.

Pureblood. Nobility. He was Sirius’ son then, and his sister was the queen of sorts of the Hallows. Ah. Talyssa! The golden girl who had helped her out on the beach seasons ago. She had said her mother and father were the king and queen there. What a small fucking world. So this was her uncle. Haha. So much royal blood to be had here. No wonder they held such strong allegiance to one another. It all had to do with blood.

Absinth maintained her composed facade as she absorbed Kotori's words, her mind already spinning with thoughts of how to use this newfound information to her advantage. “Thank you for sharing,” She nodded, dipping her skull a subtle enough amount to show appreciation. “You’ve given me valuable insight into this new world I’ve become a part of.” Her words were carefully chosen, a subtle nod to her recent arrival.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Everything here is mine Redbud Nook 09:16 PM, 11-29-2023 01:20 PM, 06-20-2024