gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Shelby

Critical Observation!Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
01-03-2024, 12:17 AM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2024, 08:57 PM by Deimos. Edited 2 times in total.)

Deimos & Ikigai Mendacium Pups!

That's right! Ikigai and Deimos are finally expecting their first litter! This has been a long time coming and this couple has been through a lot together so they are both very excited to finally be parents <3 I am taking a pup from this litter–a girl named Kintsugi. Due to Mendacium genetics, litters in this family are naturally on the smaller side. We're going to be capping this litter at three pups which means we have TWO up for grabs! While Deimos isn't the most strict on Mendaicum laws and culture, the main tenants of it will be taught to the pups very early on so at least take a peek at that information before applying.

Activity:

Resin and I both have highs and lows when it comes to activity so we'll be pretty realistic here. I'd just like to see at least a few posts a month from them and you must meet any activity checks that might pop up from time to time in Elysium. For anyone that isn't a member of the pack, my activity checks are usually pretty light and typically involve posting in a meeting or completing some sort of easy task once a season. Nothing too intense. If for some reason there is no activity from you for three months without any kind of warning or communication we reserve the right to take back the pup to be readopted. Also, as a bit of a side note, Kintsugi is going to be named Elysium's heir. She will want to place her siblings in high ranking, important roles once she becomes Matriarch, but will only do so if they've put in the work for it! (aka please grind those skills I beg of you.)

Rules:

Until they are a year old, they must remain within Elysium's lands. After they are two seasons old, they are allowed to leave pack lands if accompanied by a family member. Once they are over a year old they are allowed to go beyond the borders on their own without supervision, though it is preferred they at least take a companion (parent's or otherwise) with them until they are two. We are both very free with plots and "whatever goes" content wise. It's pretty obvious if you've followed any of mine or Resin's threads, but we are never the ones to shy away from adult content. All sorts of things that would be taboo in other families or places are a bit more common place among the Mendaciums. I just prefer they don't get horridly maimed or killed while they are still young xD

Names:

We don't have a hard theme for names, but a good place to start is Japanese or Latin inspired names either with a meaning behind them or that are pretty (since Ikigai would be inclined to pick pretty names and Deimos would be more than happy to go with whatever she picked). We are both pretty opinionated when it comes to names so maybe have a couple of options or be prepared to pick a different name if asked! Also feel free to pull from previous generations of family members on either side for middle names if you desire. Kintsugi's middle name, for example, comes from the first known Matriarch of the Mendacium family.

Personality/Alignment:

The alignments that are most likely for this bunch are going to be neutral or evil, though unlikely to be chaotic. Now's the perfect chance if you've been wanting to have a character that is a bit more darkly aligned, a bit more accepting of violence, or more prone to hunt for fun than just for necessity. Ikigai is definitely the softer of the two parents so if you would rather they follow more closely to her and take after her more intellectual pursuits that's also totally believable. Family values run very deep for Menadium and Klein wolves so that is going to be a common theme, but how that presents itself to your pup is up to you.

Appearances:

We'll provide some design options made by Resin and (and possibly myself) that you can pick from, but you're also welcome to bring your own design. Designs provided by us will come back to us if they are taken back for readoption, but if you bring your own design that design will go back to you. If you do bring your own, I would prefer the design be believable as a kid of Ikigai and Deimos. Meaning, don't show up with something completely off the wall. Purples, slate, black, and white are the most likely colors and galaxy patterns or graphic/koi-like patterns are the most common patterns to go for. Follow this link to see designs! Build wise, Deimos is 45" and heavy while Ikigai is 34" and light so a whole range of heights and builds are possible. Deimos has horns and bear-like paws while Ikigai has horns, dexterous toes, and long tail. Her serpent eyes are technically from creepy contacts so they're not eligible to be used for an inheritance mutation, but I will be using a minor mutation to get a similar look on Kintsugi.

Thank you for reading! Deadline for applications will be January 30th 23rd! If you have any questions, reach out to me <3

Code:
<b>Name:</b>
<b>Gender:</b>
<b>Height and Build:</b>
<b>Alignment:</b>
<b>Appearance:</b>
<b>Personality:</b>
<b>Skills:</b>
<b>Plans (if any):</b>

NachoMumma

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorEaster Egg Hunt 2023Rapid Poster - Silver
01-03-2024, 07:15 AM
Name: Atticus (or Felix)
Height and Build: 42" Heavy
Alignment: True Neutral to start
Appearance:

Pretty might be a word used to describe the boy, whose outward appearance is sweet and fluffy like spun cotton candy, familial purples sliding through in a dilute form, but looks can be deceiving. Beneath the fluffy exterior lies an iron core honed from fight training and regular hunting. He makes no attempt to be light on his feet, trusting that he has the brawn to back himself up for any challenges he may face. Spectral hints of koi like splotches line his legs, but they could just as easily be mistaken for celestial clouds, bleeding into the pastel hues of his coat. It seems one of the few looks his mother got in lie in his ghostly grey eyes.

Personality:

Not the sharpest tool in the shed, the boy doesn't instinctively possess a mean or ambitious bone in his body, but he is driven, in particular, to make his mother proud. Tending to allow others to take the lead (he is a boy in a matriarchal family after all), he will do his best to support any goals placed in front of him to the best of his ability.

More awkward than charming, he certainly won't be one to woo the ladies, and it is likely he will need to get to know someone quite well before any sort of romantic interest will be kindled. This may, or may not work with family traditions being what they are, but it can be assumed that once he commits to someone it will be with single minded dedication to make their lives together the best that they can possibly be.

Rarely outwardly emotional, others might find the kid to be a hard read at times, but there is every possibility the hamster turning his brain is just on break.

Skills: Fighting/Hunting
Plans (if any): himbo things

Skelle

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Easter 2022
01-07-2024, 12:22 AM
i cant help myself gdi

Name ─ Kizuki (rare; moon)
willing to find another name if necessary, but I am also picky so just let me know and we can go over other options together!

Nicknames ─ Kokorohime (princess at heart), Kijo (little one), Kiki/Kizu/Zuki
I'd love for him to have multiple nicknames/aliases that he uses interchangeably just for fun. He's completely accepting of new nicknames if someone wants to call him something else.
Gender ─ Male
Pronouns ─ he/him but is okay with whatever, he won't correct you
Skills ─ Intellect and Healing
Alignment ─ Neutral to start but will probably drift towards either chaotic good or chaotic neutral.

Size ─ 20", Light
Mutations ─ Horns, long tail, long hair, and maybe dexterous toes
Disability ─ Achondroplastic Dwarfism (like a corgi)
I can make him disability free if necessary but... cmon... one, two, three

Appearance ─ Bearing a strong resemblance to his mother, Kizuki barely weighs a thing with a pristine, silvery white coat at its base and a tapered black muzzle, ears, and toe-less black stockings on each limb. Even his eyes are a shimmering silver, outlined in black with a short row of dots marking his eyebrows and trailing off to the downward winged tip of his eyeliner and two short, pointed, and sharp black horns perch above his brows, arching towards his skull ever so slightly. A mixture of vivid purples and blues blanket across his back, beginning between his ears and framing his face before cascading downwards like a cape that covers the entirety of his thighs and the center strands of his long, beautiful tail. A band of black reaches from the point of his shoulders to strands of his tail, wrapping around the backs of his thighs and connecting to the stockings. Six black patches follow the band along either side of his back, beginning and ending with smaller sized patches while three galaxy-colored patches appear on the front of his forelimbs, as if his stockings had holes.

Where it came from, nobody knows, but it's quite obvious that Kizuki will never be very tall. With the same form of dwarfism seen in corgi's (achondroplasia), he retains all other normal proportions however his legs are adorably short. He is actually longer than he is tall, standing at a meager 20” at the shoulder. He's so short that even the longer feathers that hang from his belly, the back of each thigh, and his long tail often get dirty. Kiki hates to be dirty and frequently bathes (both in water and a perfume he makes) as part of his extreme self care routine. There isn't much about him that could be considered masculine really, easily confusing others when combined with his feminine nicknames and overall demeanor.

Personalitypossible to change as he ages, though this is mostly just a word vomit to get my ideas out there, but it covers the minimum word count for him to pass approvals if chosen.

DRAMA QUEEN ─ GERMOPHOBE ─ ENVIOUS ─ SNOBBY ─ OPINIONATED ─ LOYAL ─ BLUNT ─ SARCASTIC ─ ADDICT ─ CHILDISH ─ FLIRTY ─ EFFEMINATE ─ JUDGEMENTAL ─ FUN LOVING

Puppy - 'Ew,' is all Kizuki pretty much says and it was probably his first word. He is unlike most children in the sense that he doesn't like to romp around and play all day, he'd much rather take a nap or a bath and avoid all that 'nonsense'. He snubs his nose at almost everything, especially if it wasn't his idea first or it's something new. He's known to whine and complain a lot, though it's mostly about others moving too fast for him to keep up or that someone touched him and made him dirty.

Adult - Kizuki knows his place well, and that will always be in his sisters shadow. He loves his sister and is proud of her, but he can't help his jealousy. He acts out often, indulging in drugs, drinks, and men whenever he can. He likes to call himself the fun brother and while he can be responsible from time to time, he's often hungover. He's loyal to his family and his sister though, brutally honest and often offering his opinion even when it's not wanted. He's sarcastic, over dramatic, and known to be quite a smart ass with anyone that gets to know him.

Plans ─ Jealous of his sister (for various reasons; mostly that she's female and all the handsome suitors she's likely to have), but adoring of her. Would ideally like to be her advisor of sorts, either for personal life problems or professionally. Ashamed that he's too gay to successfully father a litter, probably stays closeted for a while despite it being glaringly obvious. I'd like him to focus on making perfumes, edibles, and alcohols.

i've also got a few ideas that would probably be better off in dm's lol
please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex!
eightysichs/wolfbea was hacked, what's owed has been made/paid,
and i wasn't involved or even knew her during the time she was hacked, thank you ♥

wicked

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - NonbinaryPride - PansexualEaster Egg Hunt 2023Easter 2022Rapid Poster - Gold
01-08-2024, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2024, 06:00 PM by wicked. Edited 4 times in total.)
Done** for now
(** I reserve the right to tinker with it until apps are closed but behold)

Name: Dominus Mendacium
Height and Build: XL & heavy-- unless I crack open a dire in my halloween items or I can trade one off someone
Alignment: lawful evil
Appearance:
Hot. You ever meet a man who's dummy thicc for NO reason? That.
design but also idk i'm not completely married to it

Dominus is a thick boy. He puts effort into being stacked and toned, maintaining himself like a finely tuned machine. A strong boy, and a boy who will drive and force himself to become stronger. Pushing himself is the part that comes naturally, his system well-tuned for endurance. Outside of that? Though his abilities will be average, it's the pushing himself that sets Dom apart. Everything he comes by physically will be with work.

Handsome boy. Heartbreakingly handsome-- silver eyes, shapely figure, devastatingly refined and pretty (for a boy) features. His mother's son. The same steely grace lives inside Dominus, but his is something a bit more predatory. The grace and self assurance of the executioner himself.
Personality:
moodboard
brutal & reverent & obsessive
There's an old soul, older than you'd know, lurking in his bones. Observant and quick witted, though something deep inside him isn't... exactly right. Not quite sinister, but perhaps a little unsettling. Maybe it comes from his deep connections to the ancients, maybe it's something else. He doesn't apologize, and he will not make himself smaller to make others more comfortable. Looming large is his specialty, after all. A protector, a watcher, an executioner. Callings that all speak to him equally.

The protector, perhaps above all. Capable of violence when necessary, happy to deal punishments he views as just. Unfortunately, his brand of justice is particularly brutal. Past an eye for an eye, if you touch something of his... good luck trying to pay for it. Unafraid of brutality. Though he plays by the rules, they are the rules set forth by the matriarch. That, and the rules set out by his mother.

Obsessive, reverent, religious boys often turn into obsessive, reverent, religious men. Unfortunately that's where the trouble will probably begin.

Skills: fighting & intellect -- blessed build for flavor or bard build if that's what the pack needs.
Plans (if any): deeply religious, a bit of a momma's boy. I want his vibes to be lawful evil crusader paladin by the time he hits adulthood.

Deimos

Elysium
King

Master Fighter (260)

Advanced Hunter (90)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Shelby

01-19-2024, 08:59 PM
So the birth date for these guys is a week earlier than I had guessed (apparently I can't COUNT or something) so I moved up the deadline for applications to January 23rd! Thank you to y'all that have finished your apps and get them in if you haven't!

Also, we got 1 free slot but I shall be paying for the extra pup passes for anyone that's selected so no worries there <3

Thanks!

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
01-21-2024, 05:36 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2024, 05:43 AM by Hanzō. Edited 1 time in total.)
Name: Damira
Height and Build: 28" small/ medium
Alignment: Chaotic neutral
Appearance: but purple butt and eyes

Taking after her koi linage, the base of Damira's coat is white, with a few delicate splodges of grey on her face and shoulders. A large swathe of black covers most of her form, fading into a dark purple along the midsection of her back right down to the tip of her tail. Like her Grandmother, she has a charming pair of socks, except hers are black and found on her hindlimbs. Her eyes are a sweet silverish-purple, watchful and staring, though she tends to blink before it becomes entirely inappropriate. Just barely. She's every bit as pretty as you'd expect, with sweet girl next door features that don't entirely match her aloof demeanour.

Damira is small, but not worryingly so, and just about petite and as elegant as Ikigai before her. She moves with an air of grace and emphasises the point that it is effortless, but in reality like any skill it was learned through practice and observation; namely from watching her mother.

(might give her some hattori nubbins if i can swing it)

Personality: Damira is a watcher, she likes to sit back and watch things unfold, know things that others might miss. She doesn't really consider secrets to be blackmail material, nor does she see herself as a master manipulator, but if in knowing something she shouldn't gets under someone's skin? Well, what's wrong with finding a little pleasure in that, it's the little things that make Damira happy. She savours small victories whilst she sits pretty in the shadows, a supporting cast character no one really pays too much attention to till she's made her move.

Despite her affection for her family and kin, it remains mostly untold. To claim that she is cold and unfeeling is understandable to a degree, her heart isn't shown on her sleeve and is instead bundled up beneath several layers of cloth. Hidden but there nonetheless. Perhaps it's something in her blood, a throwback to her emotionally stunted grandsire, or maybe she's just a good actress. Who can say, she won't either way. Regardless, acts of service are her love language. She pulls her weight in her own way and will make herself scarce if asked to do something she deems unworthy. Like her Father, she's not particularly entrenched in her family's cultural ideals, just plays along enough to not get slapped on the wrist, or worse.

Skills: Int and nav or hunting. Int and SOMETHING.
Plans (if any): Gather ALL THE TEA.
She will be one of my more background characters, she'll be my uh...10th character? I might be yeeting one so she can have his slot, im stewing on it still. If you ever have problems with my activity or lack there of, bite me in DMS.
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Deimos

Elysium
King

Master Fighter (260)

Advanced Hunter (90)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Shelby

01-23-2024, 04:28 PM
First of all THANK YOU for your interest and your apps! They're all very good and made our decision super hard (I even considered defying the Mendacium genetics in order to take them all, but I resisted the urge). All that being said, we decided to go with the ones that would fit the best with the family as a whole and some other adjacent plots that are in the works. Our two pups go to... -drum roll-

Ali with Damira & Wicked with Dominus!

Thank you again everyone! These guys are playable February 7th so make sure you get them into acceptance by then! <3

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Ikigai x Deimos Adoptions 12:17 AM, 01-03-2024 04:13 AM, 02-07-2024