Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
11-15-2023, 02:36 PM
The white feathers hanging behind her ear shifted with each pull she made as she attempted to drag a rolled up fur out from the castle's storage to the den she had made with Kane. The bed they had assembled so far out in the plains was already piled high with plush furs, but more often than not she still woke up with her joints aching terribly and her back sore and instead of just accepting the fact that she was now crossing her tenth birthday and should just expect such things she was convinced that her bed just wasn't soft enough. At first she had tried to pull the thing up onto her back to carry it out that way, but it was hard to get the leverage to do so and what little she was able to get onto her back just ended up making her aching back hurt worse. Yes, she she had a mate and plenty of children that would likely be more than happy to help her move this pelt, but she was just as stubborn and independent as ever.

She managed to make it to the foyer at the main entrance of the castle before she finally dropped the roll of fur she was dragging with a sigh, sitting back on her haunches to rest for a moment. Gods how things had changed since the days when she would patrol the borders multiple times a day between training sessions and still wrestle and play with her children at the end of the day... While she waited to catch her breath and let her muscles relax a bit, she looked up at the foyer around her, a wistful smile crossing her lips as she thought about chasing after rambunctious pups through here or following Resin out to join her on a patrol or meeting up here with Kane before they left on another stretch of their journey. There were a lot of memories here and it made her glad that she had decided to live in The Hallows full time again.

Tamsyn Carpathius of the Valley

Grimshaw

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (290)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
12-12-2023, 01:47 AM
Grimshaw had always been more like a shadow than an actual, living and breathing wolf. He'd been through a lot yet he couldn't even speak of the half of it. Maybe he would remember one day, but as each and every one passed, he was beginning to have his doubts. What he did know though, was that he wanted Sorcerer here with him. He was happy being back home of course, but he would be much happier with him here. He missed him nearly constantly and he was on his way out of the castle to go and find him when he saw his mother dropping a rolled up fur on the floor before taking a seat. He frowned wondering why she was doing such work on her own. Had she not done enough work to settle and relax, leaving her kids or other able-bodied packmates to do the heavy lifting?

Grim padded down the stairs and approached with a frown and furrowed brow. So much had changed while he was gone. Resin had died, Tamsyn he'd heard had found a new husband, and age had settled on them all. With his birthday nearing next season, even he knew he wasn't a spring chicken anymore. What did that make Tamsyn, though? "I find it hard to believe that you couldn't find someone else to carry that for you," he said as he sat down beside her, wondering what she was doing with the rolled up fur anyway.

"Speech!"
Art & Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
12-31-2023, 06:30 PM
The sound of claws clicking on stone pulled her attention over to see her son approaching her with a furrowed brow. Her head tilted a bit with concern until he sat next to her with a gruff mention of how he couldn't believe that she couldn't have found someone else to carry the fur for her. Immediately understanding his stern look, she smiled and chuckled as she glanced down at the rolled up bedding at their paws. "I certainly could have, but you know me. Independent and stubborn as they come," she replied, leaning her shoulder gently into his side for a moment of gentle affection. "Though I suppose if you're offering I won't turn down some help getting it out to our den," she added with another smirk. Dragging it on the stone floor was one thing, dragging it across the ground to get it out to the plains was another. Of course she hadn't really considered all of that when she started this little mission of hers, but here they were.

First things first though, she looked up at her son with a little smile as she asked, "How have you been, Grim? I feel like it's been ages since I've just gotten to check in on you." While some of her children had stuck close to home for the entirety of their lives, some had not for one reason or another so it made sense that she was able to watch the progression of the lives of some of them more closely than some. Of course she knew that she was also partially to blame for that as well with her time away with Kane and their children, but that didn't mean she loved any of her children any less–adopted or otherwise.

Tamsyn Carpathius of the Valley

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Once Upon a Time Amron's Castle 02:36 PM, 11-15-2023 05:21 AM, 02-19-2024