gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
12-23-2023, 03:22 AM

No matter how skilled one was, you could always get hurt. Kaino had gotten hurt. Nothing major, but it should probably be looked at. No one better to look at her wound than Nila. The Sidi fae had been caring for Kai's wounds their whole life together. As the Saxe that she was, Kai had learned how to work injuries in her favor. She acted like a baby and Nai gave her the attention that she sought.

Kaino made her way to the temporary den that she had crafted for them. It was half igloo, half evergreen tree. Kai had dug down into the snow, crafting a nice little sleeping space beneath the tree's overhanging branches. She had lined it with piles of furs that she'd accumulated, so it was a comfy space for the pair of them.

Sliding within the den, Kaino hoped to find Nai. A dramatic sigh was released and the bob-tailed fae dropped down onto the furs with a wail. "I'm going to die, Nila. My wound is too grievous." It was no more than a cut on her upper lip and chin, but making Nila fret was a gift and so Kai would be a dramatic brat.

"Speech"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]

Nila

The Syndicate
Sidi

Expert Intellectual (140)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Teegan
01-05-2024, 07:09 PM
Nai was nestled comfortably in the den that Kai had built the pair. She was lazily sprawled out on the pile of furs that Kaino continued to bring home, making their den warm even when Kai was gone. And oh how it still felt cold without her near, nils could barely breathe some days. Her constant worry made it hard to enjoy her alone time.

Her eyes were shut until a familiar sigh cut through the silence. Ripping her eyes open, her tail began to thump happily on the furs. She loved when Kai came back to her, it made her whole day. Except today Kai’s words drained that feeling away as fear took hold of her.

Lurching upward she moved to stand over Kai’s smaller body, a whimper on her toyas she began to nose over Kai’s body immediately looking for life threatening injuries.

And she poked and prodded at her lovers body, she found nothing deadly upon her frame. And then she saw Kai’s face. A small cut on her lip and chin stood out against her beautiful features.

”Oh! Kaino, what happened to you?!” she whimpered as she lapped ever so gently at Kai’s wounds. Worry was etched across her face as she stared her down. Not even worried that these injuries were in fact not life threatening in the slightest.
Nila is rated 3-3-3, TW to anyone threading with her.

Kaino has permission to Join in any of Nila’s Threads as her Master.

[Image: Ns0L0GC.png]

Kaino

The Syndicate
Emira

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
02-14-2024, 01:14 AM

Nila, as expected, gave her the attention that she wanted. Kaino gave a muted, dramatic wail and put her foreleg over her eyes. "A giant beast struck me! My good looks are ruined! Who will ever love me looking like this?" As if Kaino gave a shit about any of that. She was perfectly content bedding Nila. It was all for the sake of the game though. Kaino loved that Nila played with her. It was part of the earthen woman's appeal.

"You should just leave me, fair maid. I'm worthless without my face." A paw waved dramatically and Kaino sank back into the pile of furs with yet another dramatic, exasperated sigh. Really, she just wanted Nila to put something on the wound and kiss it better. Then she'd stop being such a silly thing.

"Speech"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]

Nila

The Syndicate
Sidi

Expert Intellectual (140)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Teegan
02-16-2024, 04:27 AM
Nila watched Kaino’s dramatic flare with only love and empathy. She knew partly that this was a game to Kai. But she happily played her part, she shushed at Kaino’s fussing. ”Your looks could never be ruined Kai, For you are a goddess, nothing will take that from you” she cooed as she dappled the silver woman’s snout with light little kisses. Careful on to hurt the cut flesh to much.

She swatted playful at Kai’s arm. ”For I will love you if no one else will, so I shall not leave thee!” she mimicked Kai’s tone as she responded to Kai’s words.

She let out a gentle laugh before she grew serious once again. ”Now come here lover girl, I need to take a genuine look at those cuts so I can patch you up” she barked out her orders, though not something she’d ever do in public. In this den, their den, she was more than a Sidi. And she often pushed her boundaries within these walls.

She stood up, her eyebrow raised in a ‘I dare you to object’ kind of way as she waited for Kaino to sit up from the pelts she’d thrown herself into. Even if it was the cutest thing Nila had seen Kai do in a while. She needed to patch her up before she could go back to admiring how beautiful her lover was, especially when she was draped across their bed like that.
Nila is rated 3-3-3, TW to anyone threading with her.

Kaino has permission to Join in any of Nila’s Threads as her Master.

[Image: Ns0L0GC.png]