size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

UnderachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La La
02-27-2024, 08:45 PM
I wish you could see me for something more than the things I'm confined and condemned to be

Stjarna settled at the edge of the lake, watching the various creatures go about their daily activities. She could see herons fishing and birds swooping down to catch mosquitos. Star also wanted to hunt but the question was what? Even though she was positioned at one of the smaller lakes she was cautious about going in to try and fish, especially as she couldn't see very far in the water. Her ears perked up though as she heard a bullfrog. She'd eat a bullfrog! If she could find it and catch it. There! She located the bullfrog then immediately looked away, not wanting to give away the fact that she'd seen it.

Speech

Nelu

The Hallows
Scholar

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7
02-27-2024, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2024, 08:49 PM by Nelu. Edited 1 time in total.)

Nelu journeyed to Wolf Paw lake in southern Boreas. He'd discovered it was an excellent place to find and process clay for pottery. He settled out along the edge of the lake and started using his paws to dig and gather clay. He removed the top layer to get at the purer clay beneath. Nelu had no intention of meeting anyone there but when he saw a flash of blue and a pup go darting by he figured he should at least let her know that he was there. "Hello there, I am Nelu Carpathius. Who might you be?" Perhaps she'd keep him company while he worked. He was trying to get better at his social skills.

Stjarna

Avalon
Hunter

Master Fighter (270)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

02-27-2024, 08:48 PM
I wish you could see me for something more than the things I'm confined and condemned to be

Stjarna slowly scooted closer to the frog, not in a stalking type way but in a lazy, meandering way. She shuffled almost sideways, seeking to get close enough so that she could grab the slippery sucker without it slipping away from her. Before she could strike though, a yearling showed up. She glanced curiously at him. He was big, and seemed to be digging in the mud. "My name is Stjarna. Do you live around here?" She didn't bother with a last name. All the while Star kept an eye on the bullfrog, hoping the appearance of the yearling might also help distract the frog from her movements.

Speech

Nelu

The Hallows
Scholar

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7
02-27-2024, 08:50 PM

Nelu rolled his lump of river clay over and onto a scrap of hide which he picked up and carried over to the rock he'd been working on. He dumped it out and started adding some dust to it to help remove some of the moisture. He worked to evenly knead the dust throughout the clay for there was a difference between fresh clay and the consistency he needed for his pots.

He shook his head at the girls question, noting that she introduced herself as Stjarna but with no last name. It was possible she was simply keeping her privacy, he could respect that. "I live in Auster, in a pack called the Hallows. You are awfully young to be traveling by yourself. If you need, the Hallows does offer sanctuary to those that need it."

Stjarna

Avalon
Hunter

Master Fighter (270)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

02-27-2024, 08:51 PM

Another wolf from Auster! Stjarna was starting to think she needed to coax Álarr into taking her down into this southern land. She shook her head at his offer of sanctuary. "Thanks, but I'm ok! I'm actually here with da-" She caught herself. "I'm here with Álarr. We're from Avalon. I'm just very new." As she talked she scooted ever closer to that elusive bullfrog before finally, turning in a rapid spin, jaws out. The bullfrog sprang but her fangs closed over its hind leg. Success! She bounded over toward Nelu before pinning the frog and swiftly eating it.

Speech

Nelu

The Hallows
Scholar

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7
02-27-2024, 08:51 PM

Nelu was relieved to hear that the girl had someone to look after her, and that the man was nearby. He grinned as she caught a frog and immediately started to chew on it. "Good catch." He then let her finish eating while he finished up making his clay. So much of this work simply involved kneading. He kneaded his clay back and forth. Working at pushing and pulling the clay, seeking to evenly mix in the dirt as well as work out air bubbles so he could make a pot without having to worry about it exploding in the kiln or fire.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Trees Will Hide A Multitude Of Sins Wolfpaw Lake 08:45 PM, 02-27-2024 10:46 PM, 03-25-2024