An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
02-18-2024, 07:07 AM

It had been a minute since Delphi had visited with Spider. A lot had happened in the past season that had kept her within Heidinn lands. Between new pups, her mother gone missing (and unfortunately passing away), and finishing her training to prepare for the next raid, Delphi didn't know what spare time was anymore. Until that warm summer afternoon where the wind pressed against her face and the sweet scent of wild flowers and honey filled her nose.

Bringing with her her two companions and some snacks as well, Delphi approaches the territory edge of Armada. Looking up at the tall, spindly trees, she wonders why anyone would want to live here. They appeared nothing like the thick firs that surrounded Heidinn. Yet, it wasn't her choice so not like she had to worry about it. Instead, she lifts her muzzle and releases a beckoning call for Spider. Even if Spider wouldn't believe it, Delphi did miss them and wanted to see them.

Araneae

Armada
Heir

Master Hunter (246)

Master Fighter (290)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
03-01-2024, 06:05 AM

Delphi’s call is a welcome surprise for the teen, who sits up in their room and peers curiously out the window. excitement mounts within them as Spider scampers quickly from the treehouse, Doomsday alighting on their shoulder as they beat a hasty trek to Armada’s border. it’s strange to see Delphi here, almost startlingly so, seeming to contrast the territory around her simply by existing within it. a smile breaks across Spider’s face as they trot over, something giddy twisting their stomach over and over. “hiya, Delph,” they chirp, tail swaying in a happy rhythm. “did you come to see me?” their tone is teasing, but also gently questioning; did the Viking girl really just come for a visit? and if so, can they show Delphi their treehouse? their room? ooo, the possibilities are endless!

"Speech"

1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

03-04-2024, 02:53 PM

Delphi's docked tail wags happily as Spider approaches, a happy woof leaving her lips as the other youngster approaches. "Spider," the smile spreads across Delphi's face as she steps forward to meet Spider. She can feel the tension already building in her chest as she looks Spider over. Somehow, she can tell how Spider has matured since they last met. Hoping it wasn't obvious that she was staring, Delphi clears her throat. "Visit you? Pft," Delphi lifts a paw, unable to hide her giggle at the attempt of a joke. "Of course I came to see you," she reaches forward and quickly places her nose on Spider's cheek.

"I needed a break from pack stuff," Delphi lets out a sigh as she pulls away from Spider, her smile still there as her cheeks flush with warmth. "I brought snacks!" She points a paw back toward her two companions, Binti and Tas, who hold baskets full of dried meat and other types of food. "I figured since you've been in my neck of the woods that I could to yours," she tilts her head, eyes peering around Spider up at the structures that hung in the trees, curious to know where Spider lived.

Araneae

Armada
Heir

Master Hunter (246)

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
03-07-2024, 09:15 PM

Spider grins and nods along, following every word - but Delphi's paw on their cheek causes a flush to work its way from the tops of their ears to the tip of their tail, their eyes widening incrementally. their mind, for an embarrassing moment, comes to a screeching halt. they duck their head and give a spluttering cough as Delphi pulls away, trying to disguise their flustered state. "o-of course! you're always welcome!" truly they're thrilled to have their friend here, buzzing like they've swallowed a mouthful of bees.

Doomsday rises from their shoulder and swoops low over the aforementioned baskets, inspecting the snacks with an eager caw. Spider rolls their eyes. "hey, that's rude," they scold, urging their companion back over. to Delphi, they confide, "sorry about him. i think he was born without manners." beckoning with their tail, Spider turns on their heel and begins to lead the party through the trees, humming a jaunty tune. after a bit of walking, the treehouse materialises before them, jutting up from the undergrowth. Spider guides Delphi all the way to the front door, then inclines their head and steps aside so their friend can enter first. they watch Delphi's reaction eagerly, wondering what she'll think of their home. "welcome to the best treehouse in the whole world."  

did Spider know any other treehouses? no, maybe not. but the point still stood.

"Speech"

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

03-13-2024, 08:14 AM

Delphi's own emotions are abuzz with electricity as she pulls away, her smile a hesitant and awkward lopsided appearance as she watches Spider cough and sputter in front of her. Holding back a giggle, she is quickly drawn to the raven that swoops over to Binti and Tas who still hold the basket of snacks. Both of her companions don't mind, eagerly offering the snacks to the bird who is quickly shooed away by Spider. This time, Delphi does let out a laugh. "Oh, it's no worries, he's welcome to it all," she mentions before following Spider through the woods.

As the treehouse materializes before them, Delphi lets out an impressed 'whoa'. She had never actually seen a treehouse before so the sight was impressive and amazing! Following Spider up the walkway to the door and then to the inside of the abode, she looks around with wide eyes and a bright smile. "This is really where you live?" She asks, almost in disbelief. "This is way cooler than the mountain," Delphi says as she turns back to Spider, wondering what they would do next.

Araneae

Armada
Heir

Master Hunter (246)

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
03-17-2024, 10:31 PM

Spider preens at Delphi’s praise, standing back to allow her full perusal of their home. “would you like to see my room?”  they offer, working to keep the nerves from their voice. they can still recall with perfect clarity the joy they’d experienced at getting their very own space, with a bed and window for their personal use. to share it now with Delphi, even if only for a while, feels incredibly special. provided she follows, Spider leads Delphi through the house and to their door, where they pause to offer a grin over their shoulder.

“this is where I do very cool mysterious things that no one else knows about.”  their face settles into something teasingly serious. “if you tell anyone about it, i’ll have to kill you.”  on that cheery note, they push the door open and breeze inside. “you guys can set that stuff down now if you’d like,”  Spider tells Binti and Tas. to Delphi they add, “i was thinking we could have an indoor picnic!”  they tug the blanket off their bed and set it on the floor, spreading it out on all four corners until it lies perfectly flat.

"Speech"

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

04-05-2024, 10:17 AM

"Of course!" Delphi replies in a chipper manner, trying her best to stay as happy as possible. Coming to see Spider really does help lift the sadness and stress from her aching heart. What with Strai still on his mission and the whole dead mother thing, she had felt lost and out of sorts. Spider's happy and spunky demeanor definitely helped. Following quickly beside Spider, Delphi oo's and awe's at the right moments as she's led through the treehouse. This place truly was amazing! So cool to live up in a tree!

Delphi's eyes widen as she smiles back at Spider. Cool and mysterious things? Just like her own hidey hole back in the mountain! Her tail wags happily as she follows Spider into the room and closes the door behind her. Lifting a paw, she settles onto her haunches and places it over her chest. "I promise what happens here, stays here," Delphi says, a devilish smirk on her lips as her fangs glint in the sunlight that streams through the window.

Her companions listen and set the picnic supplies down before making themselves comfortable. "That sounds perfect!" Delphi practically chirps as she waits for Spider to finish setting out the blanket, even helping to smooth out the corners. Once its setup, she moves to retrieve the snacks and even a bottle of mead from one of the baskets. "I was able to sneak some mead from Ulfr's stores without anyone noticing," Delphi giggles as she pulls the cork from the top of the bottle and hands it over to Spider so they can get a good whiff of it.

Araneae

Armada
Heir

Master Hunter (246)

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
04-10-2024, 08:44 AM

Spider settles on the rug, tucking their tail neatly around themselves as Delphi retrieves the snacks. right on que, their stomach gives a rumble, but they're quickly distracted by the bottle Delphi produces. "ooooo..."  Spider grasps it slowly and inhales deeply - too deeply. the potency of the smell sends them into a brief coughing fit as it fills their lungs, and they smile sheepishly at their inexperience. they've only experimented with drink one time, at the birthday party of Sirius' eldest litter, and that had left them smiling unnervingly into Charlie's face and later sleeping off a thumping headache. still, curiosity swirls in the pit of their stomach as they eye the bottle. has Delphi drunk much before? she always seems so cool, so experienced, that it wouldn't surprise them to hear it was a regular past-time of hers. "what's it taste like?"  they inquire, handing the bottle back. judging by its smell, probably strong - but there has to be some reason adults are so keen on it, right?

"Speech"

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

04-23-2024, 01:02 PM
Delphi giggles at Spider’s short coughing fit after inhaling a bit too deeply into the bottle. Taking the bottle back, she takes her own whiff and a few coughs are to follow. She would not deny that Ulfr knew how to make a strong batch of mead. Smirking at Spider, she eyes the other with curiosity. By the question, she’s guessing Spider doesn’t have much experience, but surprise, surprise, neither does Delphi.

“Honestly, I’m not sure,” she shrugs her shoulders, hesitating with the bottle between them. “I-I’ve only had one drink before ever so this is new,” Delphi wasn’t ready to admit that she had been into other recreational drugs once upon a time ago. That was a story for a different time.

“Wanna try it together?” Delphi eyes Spider again, a challenge in her gaze. There’s one more pause of palpable tension before she tips her head back and takes a big mouthful of the mead. As soon as it hits her throat, it burns. Like really, really burns. Delphi’s cheeks blow out as she fights the cough and tears prick at her eyes. Swallowing hard, her expression screws up before she’s offering the bottle to Spider.

“C’mon, try it,” Delphi says, her smirk returning as she holds back wanting to scrunch up her face.

Araneae

Armada
Heir

Master Hunter (246)

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
04-28-2024, 09:11 PM

Spider is surprised by Delphi's admission, but it helps to settle their nerves. the pair of them are, for all intents and purposes, just as clueless as each other - though they'd be lying if they said her challenging tone doesn't send a shiver down their spine. "o-okay." leaning forward, they watch eagerly as Delphi swallows, following the bob of her throat, the tears that spring to her eyes. they reaccept the bottle slowly, carefully, a mix of apprehension and excitement fluttering in their chest. scrunching their eyes shut, Spider tips the bottle back and feels the liquid sear a blaze of fire down their throat, travelling straight to the pit of their stomach. a coughing fit follows immediately, Spider gasping and blinking against the strange heat spreading through their body. but as they pass the bottle back, that fire has already begun to settle, and a lightness follows almost immediately on its heels. the lower half of their face feels numb, and everything feels...less concrete than it had mere moments ago, a sudden divorce from the tangibility of the moment. Spider blinks once, then twice - and abruptly bursts into a fit of giggles, paw lifting to smother the noise into their palm.
"Speech"

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

04-30-2024, 05:59 AM
Delphi takes the bottle back as her own cough settles down. Light warmth spreads through her belly and her smile grows wider, tipping the bottle back up to take another swig. Though it burns, it doesn’t burn as badly as last time. Just as she finishes, Spider bursts into giggles and Delphi can’t help but giggle in return. Haphazardly placing the bottle onto the ground with audible sloshing noises, Delphi flops over onto her side and clutches her belly.

Everything burns and aches, but she feels fine, she feels good. It’s as if all the stress and worries of yesterday no longer existed. “I-I can see why the adults like this,” she gasps through breaths as her giggles begin to subside. “Should probably eat something though, huh?” Delphi asks, looking up at Spider from her position on the ground.

Araneae

Armada
Heir

Master Hunter (246)

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
05-02-2024, 09:56 PM

it doesn’t take long for Spider to grow heavy and unbalanced, every move sluggish, every word tempered by a numb tongue. but there’s a wonderful giddy sheen to the entire thing, rendering the world around them blissfully detached. it feels as though they’ve entered a dimension where nothing truly matters, where everything they do is inconsequential. it’s markedly freeing. as Delphi sprawls out across the blanket, Spider giggles and flops down beside her, propping their chin up on their paw. “hiiii.” at Delphi’s suggestion they nod, brow scrunching thoughtfully. “good idea.” but they don’t make a move to get up; the act of sitting up feels like too much effort at the present.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. knock, knock, can i see my friend? Mile-High Woods 07:07 AM, 02-18-2024 03:54 PM, 06-10-2024