Intermediate Fighter (30)

Intermediate Navigator (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
03-18-2024, 05:51 PM

Raka had lost all direction in her life when her father decided to pick up his life and move away, leaving them behind. She had turned into an explorer. A sheltered girl with no experience of the outside world, suddenly taking in everything there was to see. Now she was a little more settled again. Staying close to one spot - and the wolf who often came to visit her there.

Absinth hadn’t introduced her to her band yet, but that was okay. It meant she got Absinth’s attention all to herself when the two of them were together. She loved that, she loved it enough to dig roots into one spot. She explored a whole different adventure, the one that was Absinth’s body. The older wolf also spent time training her, teaching her how to keep her own. All and all, she had really enjoyed the season she had spent with the wolf with the clever tongue.

"Karaka"

[Image: PZuet8y.png]

Absinth

"I'll be a good Girl in Hell"

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

Master Intellectual (375)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
03-27-2024, 11:42 PM
Absinth prowled through the passages of the underground cavern with a grace born of necessity. She had to learn, and learn fast. Always. Her sleek form moved like a shadow among the phosphorescent mushrooms, her senses attuned to every whisper or hint of movement in the stillness of the night and darkness. With each step, Absinth's claws grazed against the cool, damp stone, sending the tell-tale sound of an approach echoing down the passageway. She had traversed these ancient corridors countless times now, eager to greet her beautifully horned love. Karaka would recognize her, she knew it for certain. But the chance to surprise her remained the same. Utterly tempting.

Absinth approached the chamber where the mushrooms bloomed like stars in the darkness, her emerald eyes scanning the surroundings with a mix of vigilance and reverence. She turned a corner, quietly, soundlessly now, heart thrumming like a hummingbird's wings. Ah, there. There was her tangerine beauty, with eyes like an untouched lake – blue and easy to get lost in. Absinth immediately lunged forth, trying to spook Raka whilst also whispering into the girl’s ear; “Raka~ It’s me, my love~ ”

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Karaka

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (30)

Intermediate Navigator (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
03-28-2024, 08:38 PM

She heard the sound of claws clicking against stone - the first indication she always received that Absinth was on her way back to her. She knew the white wolf was a busy member of a band, and she didn’t begrudge her the time away. It made the moments she had for Raka all the sweeter.

She got to her paws, and was stretching out her long limbs when a white shape suddenly lunged out at her. Stretched as she was, she fell easily. Before she could have any time to worry, Absinth’s familiar voice brushed against her ears. Sending shivers down her spine.

As she fell, she rolled. Falling on her back, and dragging the pale creature ontop of her. “Oh no! Got me.” She teased, looking into the stunning mossy eyes of the older wolf. “Do you have any plans for your victim?” Willing victim, at that.

"Karaka"

[Image: PZuet8y.png]

Absinth

"I'll be a good Girl in Hell"

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

Master Intellectual (375)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
04-02-2024, 04:48 PM
Absinth's lips curled into a sly grin as she looked down at Raka, her heart swelling with affection for the playful spirit she adored. With a gentle nuzzle against Raka's cheek, she whispered, her voice a soft melody in the quiet chamber, “Oh, Raka, you know just how to tempt me. Wasn’t I supposed to be the one with the clever tongue?” A roguish chuckle escaped the fae, her tail flicking behind her as her weight shifted atop the orange wolf.

Leaning back slightly, she gazed into Raka's eyes with adoring emeralds, yet a hint of obsession danced within their depths. “As for my plans…” The monochromatic woman murmured, her voice low and intimate, “They involve savoring this time we have together, hm? Appealing?” Absinth's paw traced a delicate pattern along Raka's side, sending a shiver of anticipation through her own frame. “But first,” She continued, her voice teasing but devolving into a more serious tone, “My band has become a pack.”With that piece of information given, she lowered her head, pressing her nose affectionately against Raka's. Her eyes locked onto those bright blues of the dire girl’s as she pried for a reaction to the news. It wasn’t something Absinth had really wanted to get into, on account of being unsure she wanted to expose the younger woman to the hedonistic bunch she ran with… but, lying wasn’t really Absinth’s style. If she genuinely valued her own freedom of choice, she would need to afford Raka the same respect.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Does it ever get better than this? Glowshroom Cavern 05:51 PM, 03-18-2024 01:21 PM, 06-20-2024