An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
02-14-2024, 06:38 PM

Álarr wasn't getting any younger that was for sure. It was hard to believe he was in his seventh year already and no matter how he tried time wasn't slowing down. If anything it felt like it was speeding up. Álarr had done some thinking on his role within Avalon and had decided it was time for him to step up into a new role. He was older, experienced, but not so ancient that anyone needed to worry about him passing on shortly. He'd caught the scent of predators here and there on his patrols and it only incensed him to get the pack more prepared in terms of fighting and battle. Just because they wanted to live a peaceful, secluded existence didn't mean the rest of the world would let them. With autumn around the corner and winter looming after it, the time to act was now as predator pressure was only going to increase. Álarr tipped back his head and called for Corbie.

Corbie

Avalon
Alpha

Master Hunter (270)

Expert Intellectual (215)

An icon representing the specialty Beast Master Beast Master

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
02-17-2024, 09:47 AM
It was always a gift and a pleasure to hear her pack members call for her. She could remember a time after Tornach's death that she'd been alone completely but for Tam, and while at the time she had thought little of it, she couldn't imagine now going back to that. Even as quiet as Avalon often was - that very quiet made Alarr's call now even more of a gift. She wasted no time setting out for the range from where she was in the orchard gathering fruits with Ayer - the kinkajou goodnaturedly continued to gather the berries herself - to answer his call. "Alarr!" she called out happily as she approached him. "What can I do for you, my friend?"
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times

Álarr

Avalon
Beta

Master Fighter (330)

Master Healer (246)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Promptober 2019
02-29-2024, 08:21 PM

Álarr dipped his head in greeting as Corbie approached, offering her a gentle smile. "Hello Corbie, I've been doing some thinking." Where to begin? Álarr wasn't good at pretense so he opted to get straight to the point. "I'd like to be considered for the role of beta. I did not speak up at the last meeting as I wished more time to contemplate what such a shift in role might mean, but now that I've considered it I believe I am up to the task should you have me." He had no problem being co-betas with Cloudburst and felt that he might be able to assist the aging man. Not to mention the older male wasn't going to be around forever, it would be good to have someone familiar with the role who could take on the full burden of it when he passed away.

Corbie

Avalon
Alpha

Master Hunter (270)

Expert Intellectual (215)

An icon representing the specialty Beast Master Beast Master

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
03-04-2024, 03:44 PM
It was a serious subject, it seemed, though not one that she didn't welcome immediately as Alarr, true to his nature, wasted no time with small talk before getting into the meat of why he'd called her. She was pleased - more than pleased... none of her wolves had approached her looking to take a bigger role in the pack yet, so to have Alarr step forward was a relief. "Alarr, I'd be very pleased to have you as a beta," she told him warmly, and sincerely. "I think you and Cloud both have great things to bring to a leadership position, and you bring unique skills as a master healer as well. I'm afraid I've been neglecting you healers as much as I have the fighters," she said with more than a little chagrin.
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times

Álarr

Avalon
Beta

Master Fighter (330)

Master Healer (246)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Promptober 2019
03-23-2024, 09:48 AM

Álarr was pleased to hear Corbie accept him as a Beta within the pack. It would be a big shift in his role but he was keen to learn and do what needed to be done in securing the pack's future. "Thank you, Corbie. I will do my best. I confess I haven't been doing much in the way of training others either. I do hope to change that this coming season." There would be an adjustment period of course. He intended to meet with Cloudburst and get a feel for the duties of the Beta position as well as which tasks the older man wished to spearhead and which ones he wished to pass on to Álarr.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Time Waits For No Man [Corbie] The Range 06:38 PM, 02-14-2024 12:54 AM, 04-23-2024