size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-20-2024, 12:15 AM

More than one surprise came from his father today.  Perhaps the notion of Sirius retiring shouldn’t be a surprise though?  His father was getting older, by a good margin honestly.  Who would lead next?  Azure had led the Armada for a short while once but Kotori noticed that his older brother had not come in the raid.

Kotori had found a spot for Sirius and himself near the rapids, alert watching his dad, “So, not only do you come start a surprise raid but also throw out this surprise.  When will you be stepping down as warlord and who will be replacing you?  I admit, a good way to bring such news."

"Kotori"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-21-2024, 06:30 AM

The Warlord grinned as he settled himself in beside his son, watching the last of the raid as it finished up around them. It was no surprise that Kotori had questions. After all, the Warlord had somewhat ambushed him, both with the raid and the news of his retirement. “I thought you might appreciate it” He said agreeably.

“Since Azure’s disappearance has rendered him no longer a candidate, my heir Basilisk will take the throne when I step down.” He explained. He did still worry if the boy was ready, but perhaps he would always worry that. Worry who he gave this precious thing he had created to. “I was thinking of heading down to the Hallows to give him room to grow into it.”

"Speech"

Art by Salt

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

02-25-2024, 11:03 PM

Both packs were having victories and defeats, whichever side won in the end it would be close.  "I always assumed Azure would end up becoming the next warlord.  Any idea what happened that he left?"  It had been many seasons since he'd last seen Azure.  

"Has Bas shown interest in taking on the role of warlord?  Have you told him yet?" Kotori agreed it should be another Fatalis to take the throne and physically the boy certainly could look the part.  Did he desire the role though?  Kotori didn't know him well enough.  Kotori's mind thought of his other older siblings, Aslatiel and Indigo were both part of Valta.  Mortis?  He had gone back to the Armada.  Had he not wanted to take over after dad?

"Kotori"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
03-03-2024, 07:14 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2024, 07:14 AM by Sirius. Edited 1 time in total.)

The Warlord’s expression was wistful as he shook his head, thoughts of the wolf who had taken his place as his co-alpha for only a short time seemed to do that. “He just vanished one day, not a word as to why. He finally had everything he wanted, I would never have imagined him just walking away from it all…” He was worried that would be another mystery that would never have an answer.

“Basilisk seems a little worried about finding his paws, but determined to make it work.” He explained, “I believe in the boy, and I believe he has the strength to hold the Armada.” Certainly he was born with a few advantages.

"Speech"

Art by Salt

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

04-05-2024, 09:21 PM

“Azure just gone?” That was a surprise, “I hope he’s alright, though he’s not one to go down easy.  Then again he’s also not one to avoid a fight regardless of the odds.”  As much as Kotori had wanted to lead a pack the idea of leaving when the chance came up seemed a strange notion.  There was a lack of responsibility in leaving without telling the pack as well.

“How much time do you think you’ll spend in the hallows?  I’m sure Briar will love seeing you.” A pause to watch one of the fights wrapping up, “The armada is doing good but I bet you Valta will win.” Regardless of how they were doing Kotori would always bet on the side of his pack.

“Let Bas know he can always come here if he needs any advice or aid.  We will be closer than traveling all the way to the hallows after all.”  Bas was a member of the Fatalis family that Kotori could recognize as worthy of the family name and family was something very important to Kotori.

"Kotori"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. He said retirement. Monument Rapids 12:15 AM, 02-20-2024 12:44 AM, 07-03-2024