Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-07-2024, 08:06 PM
Bellatrix Ravenwood

She'd moved slowly a thought to check their old home before seeing Artorias. She wanted to catch the scent of buttons and see if she could determine where her sibling had went, if they had even left the territory. Frank was at her heels with their bags on him to show she wasn't here to settle.

As she pulled up to the old borders though she was brought to a stop. The scent of piss was faded, old. Beauregard's scent almost covering theirs but older. She drew in a breath. They'd forced them from their homes in the night. They'd threatened them all. All for territory and a pack. But what was in front of her showed they had not even stayed.

Tears welled in her eyes. She moved quietly and quickly, making for what had been Beauregard and Tanelan's hut. Where she had a home once. The pelts were torn down. There was scent everywhere of the usurper and his pack. Their home was ransacked. All their belongings they'd had to leave behind strewn about. She stopped in the doorway. Her paw came to her mouth as she let the first breath out. Tears falling down her face. They'd run them out to not even stay. They'd just taken things that could of been used for whatever they deemed useful. Even Frank's pen had been ransacked and tore apart.

"Why us though....."

"Talk"
Say come on and show the world who you really are

Eltrys

Vedia
Archdruid

Master Fighter (245)

Master Intellectual (290)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
04-08-2024, 05:44 PM

"Speech"

Hmmm... Was this where the guests of Ethne had come from? He stopped at an old and deteriorating border, the scents he had picked up as different in Ethne seemed to originate here, but it was fading quickly. He didn't know exactly what had transpired for the visitors to come in droves.

He was out hunting and had come across a strong fresh trail of one of those visitors. Were they coming back to reclaim what was theirs? The scent at the border dismayed him. He followed a fresh track up to a curious hut. There he found the tiniest purpliest young woman he had ever seen in the doorway, looking inside. Another scent laid over the past, a different pack. Ah... A terrible raid.

She spoke a rhetorical question. He was just close enough to catch the wave of grief and anger in her tone, coming now off her like an ocean.

"There won't be a satisfactory answer to that one, I'm afraid." He offered in a deep baritone from behind her, a good six tail lengths away from her.

Bellatrix

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Advanced Hunter (65)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-08-2024, 06:23 PM
Bellatrix Ravenwood

She hadn't thought anyone else was here. Hadn't heard the male come in behind her. She'd been too distracted with the fact that everything had been left a disaster and that the pack hadn't even stayed where they made Norad leave.

Her ears pressed and she turned her head to look at the male. Her tears still streamed but she didn't care. Weak as it might look for her to be crying she knew that everyone cried sometimes. It was just a piece of her strength that she was able to do so in front of others.

Hertear filled eyes found his for only a moment before she turned her head back to the mess. She should clean it up some probably. Lest Tanelan saw this. They might break further from seeing the home they worked so hard topbuild left to be ruined.

"Never is a good answer for why assholes and jerks do what they do huh?" she moved further into the home and started doing her best to sort out the mess. Broken things were everywhere. It was just a horrible sight.

"Talk"
Say come on and show the world who you really are

Eltrys

Vedia
Archdruid

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
04-08-2024, 06:55 PM

"Speech"

He hummed sympathetically as she turned to him, the wet marks on her cheeks as plain as the horn on her nose. He felt a lump in his throat and his own eyes becoming misty as she looked at him. He was relieved when she looked away. Is he always in a place to hold someone else's grief? Would maybe someday someone would hold his?

"I am afraid not." He replied and watched her go in. Eltrys felt torn, to continue on his hunt or to keep her company. Perhaps he should stay with her, to be alone in our grieving sometimes renders the wound infected and difficult to heal...

He took a heavy breath and cautiously approached. He nosed his way into the shelter, eyeing the carnage. He didn't want her to assume his presence malicious.

"I'm terribly sorry you've had to endure this." He nosed a broken thing together. A sad state.
"I am Eltrys of Ethne, I seem to have missed your name."

"What was your favorite memory here?" He asked warmly, gently helping her sort a few things.

Bellatrix

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Advanced Hunter (65)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-08-2024, 07:10 PM
Bellatrix

He followed her in and she didn't mind. She payed away some pieces of pottery that had been smashed to bits. Tanelan was always crafting something she felt. They were just neat like that. Then there was Beauregard, always a strong steadfast part of her life. He taught her everything she knew.

The male apologized and she moved her paw to wipe at her face from the tears. A shake of her head given. "Don't be, its part of life, for evils to find and destroy good things when they find it. My dad did everything right that night though." she looked over at him and gave him a sad smile. He gave her his name and she nodded how was she supposed to even introduce herself anymore? She wasn't a princess anymore but she still felt like one. "Bellatrix Ravenwood, my dad used to be the leader of Norad."

She kept that smile on her face. He moved on to ask her her favorite memory here and honestly she wasn't sure she could pick just one. She loved everything about this place. "there's too many good ones to count, but if I had to pick one, when Beauregard first showed me our home and let me be his daughter. And when Tanelan let me be their daughter too." shed grown so much from that scared little girl who was almost eaten by a bear. Today if it wasn't for how she looked nothing like Beauregard than one might of thought she was his directly. Though she had never felt like she didn't belong with Beau and Tanelan.

"Talk, 'Think.'
We're beautiful creatures

Eltrys

Vedia
Archdruid

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

04-08-2024, 07:29 PM

"Speech"

"It's good to be proud of one's father." He said, brushing another piece of pottery together, bringing a few other pieces of detritus into a pile as she shared her name and her memory.

He hummed again, contentedly, "That sounds like a lovely memory. The walls will remember it." He said warmly. Perhaps a strange comment in this land, but an easy belief for the ex-priest, now full-time hunter.

He glanced at her, she was easily brightly smiling through the memories of this place. He knew his next question might make it vanish. Hopefully, it won't.
"I hope no one was lost in this tragedy?" He asked carefully, tenderly gathering some rubbage together and picking things out that might not entirely be garbage.

Bellatrix

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Advanced Hunter (65)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-08-2024, 08:20 PM

Such a heavenly view

She busied herself sorting out the broken now useless stuff from what might be okay to keep. Maybe she would bring some of the stuff that was still okay back to Beau and Tanelan. She shook her head standing and moving to where her bed had been and sighed. They'd left her tiger skin blanket at least. She gripped it and tugged it free of everything before proceeding to try to fold and roll it. She would take it with her and wash it and use it on her trip.

"I think the walls remembering the night that we had to run from them would be a bad thing so I hope they don't remember anything but good things then." as strange as his comment might of been Trixy was accepting and able to understand the jist of his statement.

Alot of the stuff in the hut seemed in disrepair. Sge still needed to find a scent to follow though. The hut was her best bet though to start. "I wish I knew if everyone made it out. We're missing one of the kids and I haven't seen the old fart my dad hired as his head fighter. Kind of betting he tried to fight em and died. But im hoping my sister is safe somewhere. Kind of why I came back here.... this is the last place I saw her. Just holding out hopes that she made it out cuz the barbarians were keen on killing my baby brother if dad didn't let em have everything we owned. Doubt they would have been against killing her if they found her here." she looked to the man known as Eltrys. Most likely he would be upset by the news but Trixy had that determination to find Button and to build Norad back up.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by Asena

Eltrys

Vedia
Archdruid

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

04-08-2024, 09:21 PM

"Speech"

She commented about the walls and he nodded along, one would only hope that the places that would hold memories would only hold the joyful ones. More often than not though, in his experience at least, it was the strongest emotions that a place held, and a lot of time it was a tragedy.

He listened then as she related some practical fears and the reasons she had come back.
"A practical outlook. You're not certain they didn't take the boy? Your sister?" He growled in concern.

Immediately he put his nose to ground and tried to focus on deciphering the scents. A scent related to her specifically. Hmmm... He couldn't tell exactly how old all the scents were, the intruders were all over the place, Trixy's scent the strongest among the wreckage.

"Do you think they came through here since that night? Did you have a trail you were already tracking?" He asked.

Bellatrix

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Advanced Hunter (65)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-08-2024, 10:42 PM
Bellatrix

She was aware the tale was likely shocking. That an entire group could come in and threaten such things would of at one time been outlandish. She sighed. "I'm uncertain if the took my sister, nor if they would of just slaughtered her. As for the old guy, he seemed the type to fight and die for his little hut near the falls. Though I also hadn't seen him for a while before that. I'm kind of betting he took off before they came."

He started trying to find the scent and trixy would have to commend him for trying to help but it was her task to find Button. She promised she would and she wouldn't break that promise. She gave him a smile though. "No thats kind of the whole reason for returning. We were in such a hurry to get out and stuff, she must of got disoriented. I was unfortunately busy as my dad had me follow him and wait to get my brother they threatened away. I did that and by the time me and Nolan caught up with our family she was already gone. I'm hoping to pick up her scent and start tracking her down from this hut, since it was our house. I'm small and fast and dad taught me to use my nose really well so ill be able to find her before something happens to her hopefully." she just hadn't expected their house to be in such a state. She leaned down and grabbed the now rolled up tiger skin blanket and moved outside to Frank. She stood on her hind legs and easily placed the blanket with her belongings before she returned to her paws. "its one of the two things im doing. Find my sister and get myself some friends so I can take our home back and raise Norad again."

"Talk, 'Think.'

Eltrys

Vedia
Archdruid

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

04-09-2024, 05:07 PM

"Speech"

She seemed practical and realistic about the circumstances. Eltrys was surprised at how she seemed to have moved through her grief and settled on an action. This girl had things to do and places to be, but still made time to hold back, allow her grief, linger for a moment, and then resume her plan. It was commendable.

He nodded as she spoke about what happened to the others, and how she was small and fast. She certainly was small, he wouldn't be surprised if she was quick.

Eltrys followed her at an amble, curious about what she was up to next, out the door and watched her place the rolled skin on her companion.

"I wish you all the luck Bellatrix Ravenwood. You have a good head on your shoulders, and there's no doubt you are driven. I hope you find them in good health." He remarked with a dip of his head.

Perhaps he'll continue on his hunt then.

Bellatrix

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Advanced Hunter (65)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-10-2024, 08:33 PM
Bellatrix

She listened as he spoke once more and dipped her head. She had a lot of work ahead of her. "I'm hoping to make alot of friends on my journey before I face the scoundrels. Their form of pack take over was a lot of cowardice and just plain ass holery." she had opinions and wasn't above stating them. And if she made enough friends before she faced them there might be a larger force prepared to see them fall and if they didnt fall with her then maybe they would take up arms and bring war to their packs doorstep.

She dipped her head down though and began sorting through all the scents here. She could figure this out she knew. She was highly intelligent.

"Talk, 'Think.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. They took the form of a beast Cedar Falls 08:06 PM, 04-07-2024 01:06 PM, 07-16-2024