gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
01-28-2024, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2024, 04:44 PM by Bellatrix. Edited 1 time in total.)
Bellatrix Ravenwood

She stood there over her pile of bile as she panted, catching her breath. She had killed today, for the first time in her life. It was necessary, but that still didn't make her feel any better about it. The third kill had been running, but she still had killed it. Was that even okay?

her eyes shifted to the bodies around and she made her first move. She moved away from the bile and bodies by a few more feet, only to flop. She needed to calm down, and to catch her breath. Beau would of likely heard that and would be coming soon, hopefully. The girl just needed to hang tight, maybe. Beau would know if it was okay to do what she had. Her ears pressed back and she let her emotions out, her eyes watering and tears quickly spilling over. This wasn't how she liked to deal with things. But what if they had went after one of the babies instead? She let her head lay on the ground as her sides heaved and she sobbed. She knew she was alone out here but it was suppose to be safe in their home. That's why she had been out here like she had. She let her sobs out. What if these creatures had had babies? What if they were just trying to get her to leave the area?

"Talk"
Say come on and show the world who you really are

ooc: continuation of thread here

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
04-02-2024, 09:20 AM

Beauregard had been patrolling Norad when the cries of his bluejay caught his attention. The cries were those of warning, of trouble that the bird had seen. Worry gnawed at him as the Artifex turned to follow her lead, rushing to another part of the pack where a battle had taken place…

He smelled the blood before he saw them, coyotes that had crossed their borders. They stank, but they had been dealt with. Gaze shifted to land on the one who had ended their lives, his gaze softening as Beau realized it was Bellatrix who had killed them. She looked worse for wear emotionally but otherwise fine, thank goodness.

Beau laid before Bellatrix and moved a comforting paw over her own. “You did the right thing, protecting our pack.” He told her gently. Killing was never an easy thing, but he hoped the words would give her some comfort.

"Speech," 'Thought.'
table coding by bunni ♥
Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Bellatrix

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Expert Hunter (165)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-03-2024, 01:44 AM
Bellatrix Ravenwood

Beau just like she predicted was here just as fast as expected. She looked to him with tear filled eyes and gave a sniffle as he took in the sight of the area. She was upset, but not because she had done what she needed to at the time. But because she had though about it after. These creatures were possibly parents protecting their babies. The were possibly starving and needed the food.

Trixy had one of those hearts, not yet hardened by the world's hardships. She was kind, and loved everyone and everything. Even forgiving her enemies.

Beau moved and put his paw on hers and she drew her ears back. Another sniffle passed from her as he spoke and more tears fell. "What if they were just protecting their babies? What if they had babies and I just didn't know daddy?" didn't that protection of innocents pass to them too. Her bicolored gaze moved to Beau's and she hoped he had the answers to everything in that moment. "Aren't i just as bad as those we protect our pack fromthen daddy?"

"Talk"

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

04-10-2024, 10:21 AM

Beauregard’s expression softened as a sniffle escaped his daughter. “Sometimes that can’t be helped, little one. Sometimes we must be cruel to protect our own, because other predators try to go after our own to provide for their own. They should know better, being small predators, than to go after our young. It is why we mark our borders.” But Beauregard understood her concern. He looked at the coyotes and took a deep breath. “None of them bear milk scent, so this trio did not have young.” He hoped that would offer her a little bit of comfort as he looked back at her.

“Sometimes we need to kill to protect our own. They would do the same to us if we threatened them.” He furrowed his brow. “We can try to offer them a chance to leave, but if they don’t take it, our paws are forced I’m afraid.” Beauregard shook his head. He didn’t like taking lives, but he understood why they needed to sometimes. “Good and evil is not black and white, Trixy. We just do the best we can, and that is ‘good’. We try to protect those we love, and those we can. If these coyotes had a family, we would have tried to find the pups to help them, if they would let us.” He smiled gently at her.

“Offer a choice… it is up to them if they take it. You did well though, making sure they couldn’t hurt your little siblings.” He moved closer, licking her forehead. “I’m proud of you, little guardian of Norad.”

"Speech," 'Thought.'
table coding by bunni ♥
Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Bellatrix

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Expert Hunter (165)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-10-2024, 10:09 PM
Bellatrix Ravenwood

She sat up as Beau talked and moved to sit directly in front of him, her head sideways and pressing against his leg. She definitely didn't like taking others lives. But what he was saying made sense. None of these bore milk scent. Tears streaked down her face still and she sniffled again.

She nodded her understanding. Though it still didn't feel great to be the killer of these creatures. Death was part of life, but that didn't mean she wanted to dole it out. Her ears pressed. Beau spoke of offering them a choice and said good wasn't black or white.

Then he said he was proud of her. Her eyes though still watery shot up to his face. "Really? Your proud of me?" she held onto that harder than anything else. She loved making beau proud of her. Loved listening to him, and being everything he ever wanted in a daughter. Even with wet tear stained cheeks she was filled with hope that she was doing everything correct and that he would always love and want her as his daughter.

"Talk"

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

05-07-2024, 03:44 AM

Beauregard would let a bit of silence stretch between them as he gave Bellatrix a chance to process the information he told her. He hoped that it made sense. Life wasn’t about the easy choices, but the hard ones you needed to make in order to protect the ones you loved. Sometimes that meant taking lives, even if they were the lives of other predators. One thing in particular seemed to catch her attention and Bellatrix would lift her tearful gaze to his face, asking if he really was proud of her.

“Of course I am.” Beau told her. “You’ve been doing everything I could ever hope for. You love your family, you look out for them, and I know when you do your own thing… I know it's because you care, not because you just want to be defiant.” Beauregard let out a soft sigh with a smile. “Just know that when I tell you not to do something it's not because I don’t care… but because I care about your safety, okay? Not everything can or should be handled by us.”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. safe and sound Aspen Dam 09:48 PM, 01-28-2024 01:28 PM, 05-12-2024