size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
04-13-2024, 04:59 PM
Something had occurred to her. It had happened again. That senseless feeling that she belonged nowhere and at the same time when she existed in a pack she grew slothful. Maybe that was why she had lost all her pack challenges. Only to attempt to hide under the victors. Some had fallen and well the last one she had come in search of her now adult son. His kidnapper was dead, her body spread to the masses. So she’d go to the mountain, with a hesitant Jay at her side. Seemed the young girl wanted to share something with her mother but her tongue was tied.

"We’ll start by looking around the old dens for anything." Voodoo wanted to find her son and she decided. She would lead a band. That meant work to be done. She would train, she would interact with the world around her. That way the nightingales could come to reality. No true home, but a band because she wanted to do something with her life.

Jaybird

Hemlock
Reviver

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
04-13-2024, 05:04 PM
Of course she had something to say, she’d been heartbroken. Feeling like this was a test of the gods. She had begrudgingly followed her family. Her love for her sister too was conflicting her with the need and warmth that was Heiðinn. Jay hadn’t said much when they left. But as they walked she couldn’t keep her mouth shut for once. Even if Tomie would hate her for it.

"Im going back mother." she stopped for a moment. Almost hoping she could gauge her families reaction. "After we find Req, I’m going back to Heiðinn. I’m sorry it is my home. The gods guided me there and I cannot simply just abandoned them." Jay shook her head. Rarely did the girl ask for much. Rarely did she happen to make her own decisions. She’d thought long and hard about it. It was no easy task.

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (40)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
04-13-2024, 05:48 PM
Voodoo stopped in her tracks. It was rare for her quiet daughter to speak out making her turn towards the black and white wolf. My how her children had grown and she did suppose they were adults now. Ready to strike out in their own. Though it pained her, she’d found companionship with her pups where she could find it despite the situations they’d been in. She hoped phantom was doing as well as Req was after all this time. "Okay….. I’d wait until Tomie gets back but it’s not within my right to stop you daughter." Voodoo tried to keep a calm composure.

"Help me look a little more, then say goodbye?" she tilted her head with hopefulness. But Jay seemed not to mind. The girl nodded her head. Voodoo turned and continued to walk. She had a gut feeling about this, like what they were searching for was right around the corner. "we’ll never rely on a pack again." she muttered under her breath. Not wanting Jay to hear.

Reqouis

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
04-23-2024, 06:11 PM
He’d left the children where they were supposed to go. When he’d searched for Ruby of course the result was how he expected. There really hadn’t been much left of her, torn bones and ligaments. Well he did suppose the world had plans for her. Req was now listless. He had no obligation for anyone or anything. When he’d set out for the task of finding his true mother however, he didn’t expect over the crest of a hill at the mountain he would see his mother and sister crawling across the walls.

The albino stopped for a moment. He stared and approached without a word. A few feet away he looked over his larger mother and his sister. The two looked… healthy at least. Not that req could find it in himself to care all too much. The wolf stood tall, red eyes staring at the woman. Waiting to see what reaction and words would be exchanged to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Return to place of birth Mount Volkan 04:59 PM, 04-13-2024 12:32 PM, 07-16-2024