Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-02-2013, 07:41 PM

The Dragon lay asleep within her dark lair. It was midnight, usually she would be awake but the woman was to tired. She had been out and about hunting all day. She was not having much luck due to the face that all the harvesting critters were on high alert. Though, the sheep Silverback brought her would last a little while longer. The lovely black heap of wool was beneath her cold body to provide comfort and warmth. It added a sense of coziness to her metal home. It went along well with the dried blood and various sets of bones that were categorized body part. She was horribly organized. Or maybe she just had to much time on her paws.

Her dream was horrible as always. A flock of red-eyed Geese followed her into the depths of hell. It was horrible because there were so many Geese. Tweleve of the feathered beasts! The demoness ran and ran until she fell into a hole. In the real world a gasp was heard as she was woke up. She felt like she had just fallen, but really didn't. A deafening growl ripped through the autumn air as she sneered. "FUCK GEESE!"

Speech,

Renesme

gems
size
build
player
09-03-2013, 12:25 PM
Renesme

An eerie hum ghosted in the wake of a Mystical siren, ever there ever not. She was but a ghost, a transcendental being that flickered in and out of existence upon her own whimsical desires. Each calculated step descended upon the dampening terrain was an act of levitation, an impossibility. A countinous drumming is heard beneath the solid earth, always beating, never stopping. It was like Renesme, never staying, always going, moving to her next target or amusement. Enclosed by the darkness the glaciem would drift in the lighting of the moon, its eerie glow becoming a somewhat beauty, Her footsteps kissing gently upon the earth with its gentle press. 'FUCK GEESE' Brought the oracle to glide towards the grouchy beast in the layer. " What the matter, having a nightmare?" A Cackle would screech out of the throat as the tiara would lower to peek inside. Her jade green eyes were darkened, uncertain flames active in her irises while her paws moved across the dirt of bones and guts, and god knows what else. The small figure would stay inches away from entering the mouth of the den before letting a sigh roll of the edges of the sultry tounge.

Within a moment the Siren would move away, to inhale some fresh air and not the grotty kind that filled the den from within. " Eat the damn creatures my pearl, then your nightmares would be all over." she soothed, carefully placing herself upon the ground, to watch the moonlight. Twisted, dark, sick, wretched- where the rumours Renesme would here about the woman that lays. Well it would seem there was two alike. The long, whispy veil curls around the front of the feminine body, awaiting for this Canttina to arise.

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-13-2013, 09:09 PM

The woman laid in the spot, her breath still short. Yellow orbs were still fuzzy with sleep blur. Ears swerved about as pawsteps came into their delicate holes. She was not scared, she smelled the scent of a female and then saw one. An ivory female with one brown ear. Canttina stared at the soon clearing image without an expression on her face. Mahogany features remained still as words filled the air. The voice was like a gentle lullaby to Canttina, but etched with a dark lust. Her mouth watered and core tingled with delight. A saliva covered tongue slithered across red stained fur as the cackle was let forth. Canttina's own horrid vocals were spewed forth, "You have no fuckin clue." The words for harsh and had no ounce of girlish twang within them. The demon was blunt and harsh, that is what this girl was going to get.

Yellow eyes would watch the sultry lady as she moved to look into the night sky. The form would lay and Canttina would remain in her warm wool. Her head cocked to the side as more lovely words were let forth. Canttina met those words with some of her own. "Ive yet to find a fucking Goose within the North, but if I do find one .. so help me Hades I will rip it to shreads and mash its very soul to a delicious pulp." A snarl was carried along with the words, pure rage was let forth but was soon filtered with lust. Canttina stared at the ivory female with fuzzy eyes and a thick smirk. "Now, what brings you to my lovely abode, darling?" She would usually move to touch the being but she staid still. The demon was to engaged in the wool.

Speech,

Renesme

gems
size
build
player
09-22-2013, 09:46 AM
OOC: Phone post- sorry for mistakes. Sorry for how late I left this, lack of muse right now to due to college work<3

Her lobes would ache listening to her, there was no feminine or even a normal ring to it. A smirk would play upon the lips, her small tiara turning to look upon the sandstone dame. " How... detailed you describe- but what leaves me hanging is why are you alone? in the north?" A weak chuckle would pass the maw, no emotion set within its cackling sound. Renesme would stand once more, edging closer to Canttina in a way of confidance and interest [to what may happen]. " What brings me here? Isnt it obvious, its the smell of your home it couldn't be left... unexpected.

The large beast was rather strange- she lives alone in the cold, lays in remains and has a rather snarly attitude. The Ex princess loved it. You don't come across many that do such a thing and that's what would keep Renesme around this area for so long. The smell would make her nose scrunch, it was so strong yet it wasn't something she despised. Actually she can grow to like it quite a bit. The green orbs would flick to look her over once more. " Renesme- Member of glaciem and you are?"

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-25-2013, 04:50 PM

The woman listened to the question with interest. Why was she alone? Why not? "None of these worthless packs give me even the slightest of interest. I chose to live alone within my human capsle." She pointed her nose up, sounding like a bit of a snob. Ren then answered Canttina's question leaving a smirk upon the daemon's lips. Oh, she did enjoy the smell. She enjoyed it way to much. "Mission complete." She let forth a cackling laugh and a deeper smirk was seen upon her scarred lips.

The demoness moved a paw forward and slid it back. Her sharp claws made a horrible screeching noise like nails on a chalk board. She giggled again with a sick smile. More words were spewed forth from the other lady and Canttina snorted. "Well, Renny Poo. I am Canttina Cael." She sneered, Glaciem, she heard of the pack and its borders were close. She did not like the fact that they were so close but had to do deal with it.

Speech,

Renesme

gems
size
build
player
09-27-2013, 10:09 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2013, 10:09 AM by Renesme.)

The mystical siren would take a few steps forward, the paws burying into the snow with the gentle movement. The small cranium would raise, the forest hues staying pinned upon the large dame ahead. A weak smile would coil against the blood kissed lips before departing " Is there a problem with your ears? The names Renesme. Its nice to see a rouge surviving around these parts for so long. Do you have plans in the future, something twisted? powerful." A thought would be spoke aloud- Ren wasn't the type to stay mute, and if cantina didn't approve the the snowy dame would jus walk away.
Her long veil would tap against her legs, the earthly coloured ear twitching at the words that spill for the beasts maw. In some ways Renesme felt attracted to the woman, yet on the other hand the oracle would stay put.

OOC: Sorry for the shortness>.<

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-28-2013, 02:28 PM

The other woman seemed to be offended by the nickname Canttina chose for her. Who could not love Renny-Poo? The mahogany dappled demon licked her lips and tilted her head. She giggled gently before she heard the words from Ren. The bitch confirmed Canttina sucpicions of being offended but then asked a lovely question. Was she planning something horrible? When was she not?! Her dark tones filled the brisk air. "When do I not have something horribly twisting brainstorming within my mind?" She laughed softly before she spoke some more. "Yes, I do. I plan on taking over a pack. Amenti. I will be challenging soon. I will be the ruler of a divine matriarchy." She winked to the woman before she thought of an idea. "If you ever want to be in a real kingdom and if I win this challenge, come talk to me."

Speech,