gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
01-31-2024, 10:28 PM

Ghoul stands on the crest of a rolling hill. The summer breeze is ruffling his fur. Warmth from the bright sun overhead spreads across his back. He's finally getting back into shape. Into the man he was before he had had all of his legs broken. There is a confidence that is slowly seeping back into him that he missed. This would be a perfect opportunity to stretch his legs and show the others how to really do a hunt. Sprawled out in front of him is that same herd of giraffe they had attempted to hunt before but unfortunately had been unsuccessful in doing so.

From what he can see, there is a baby lingering toward the back, nearly hidden from sight by the adults. They graze on nearby trees and roam lazily as if they had not a care in the world. Unfortunately for them, that was about to change. "We'll go for the baby at the back. I'll take lead, try to get to it quickly," Ghoul starts, turning his head to look at the rest of the group. "I need a few to chase and keep the adults away. The rest can help me take the baby down," he waits to see who will step up for the challenge.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
01-31-2024, 10:48 PM
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"

Mac was proud of his brother; the man had gone from having all four of his limbs broken to getting himself up and moving again. Man, times had changed; Ghoul was stronger, faster, and better than ever. Plus he was like, a really important ranking or something too - so that was yet another of his many achievements Mac would applaud him for, time and time again. The sun beat down on his own chaotic pelt as he approached after Ghoul, scanning the pack of giraffes and the baby that lingered at the back.

When Ghoul inquired to their group as to who wished to perform which role, Mac softly raised his paw, careful not to cause too much noise to interrupt the animals they intended to hunt. "Ooh! I'll help you get the baby Ghoul! Me!" He whispered eagerly. His tail swept excitedly back and forth behind him as he glanced upwards at the rose-pelted male, awaiting his signal and for him to dole out more roles for the others that were present.

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill

Redrum

"All my troubles on the burning pile, All lit up and I start to smile."

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Hawk-Eyed Hawk-Eyed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Double MasterScarredSnake EyesRapid Poster - Gold
02-06-2024, 07:01 PM

It's verbatim and it's shakin'

R̶ E̶ D̶ R̶ U̶ M̶

Redrum, his vermillion fur catching the sunlight as he stood amongst his companions, listened intently to Ghoul's plan as the seasoned hunter surveyed their quarry from the crest of the hill. He felt like a rather big target with his bright coat… but perhaps that was going to be to their advantage here.

As Ghoul outlined their strategy, Redrum's muscles tensed with determination. He knew that this hunt would test their mettle, but he was ready to rise to the challenge. With a nod of agreement, he stepped forward, offering his assistance in chasing and diverting the attention of the adult giraffes, knowing that their success depended on coordinated teamwork. “Red. Good– distraction.”

His gaze flickered briefly to the hidden baby giraffe, its innocence stark against the backdrop of the grazing herd. Redrum steeled himself for the task at hand. This was another opportunity to prove himself, to demonstrate his growing prowess at his young age. With a silent resolve, Redrum awaited the signal to begin, his heart pounding with anticipation as they prepared to launch their coordinated assault on the unsuspecting herd.

murder
Code by TR

Redrum speaks in third person, known as illeism.
He deals with neurological issues from head trauma,
Causing disruptions in speech and movement,
Making him appear twitchy, with uncontrollable tics affecting every muscle.

Assume he isn't wearing his skull mask unless specified.

Gruesome

Hellborn
Prince

Intermediate Fighter (30)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Hermes
02-13-2024, 04:31 PM
The thought of going on a hunt is exciting to the young Gru and he happily toddles along after the adults and other pup. When the pink guy points out the herd of long necked things, the pup ogles them for a long time, trying to decide on the perfect name for them… since he has never seen them before. Tactics are given, the adults obviously voting to be the ones to take down… which left him and the other red pup to be the distractions. Turning his pale blue eyes to their leader, the pup squeaks out, “I want to distract the noddle necks! I can be very distracting. Promise.” Nodding firmly to himself, the boy decides that this position was made for him because… well, he just does!

"Gruesome Nightwing"

Ripper

Insomnia
Reaper

Expert Fighter (210)

Advanced Hunter (95)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Fail!1K
02-13-2024, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2024, 07:24 PM by Ripper. Edited 2 times in total.)

The call for a hunt intrigued the young boy, and so he made his way to where Ghoul had called. He crept along, tucking himself into the foliage as he did his best to mimic stalking his prey...though as he drew closer and saw the long necks of the giraffes in the near distance, his attention was immediately drawn. "OOOhhh!" Okay, that was something he definitely wanted to get in on! Making his way to the group, he made it in time to hear of Ghoul's plan, seemingly soulless eyes brimming with excitement as he came up beside Red, roughly bumping his shoulder in brotherly fashion. "Ripper wants to help with the big ones!"

“Ripper wants to talk!”

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
02-13-2024, 04:41 PM

Ghoul's call alerted her to a pack hunt! She grinned, excited for the hunt and happy to see him nicely filling in the role she had promoted him to. A pack hunt sounded nice, and definitely something she didn't want to miss out on! Making her way to them, she came across Ripper and Rum's scents, along with the scent of one of Widow's pups. Oh goodie! This would be their first pack hunt, no? As she approached the group, she spotted the three pups and she bounded over, tail wagging as she greeted them all. "Medusa is here to help! She will help the pups!" Ghoul and Macabre would be able to handle the young giraffe just fine. She didn't know how the pups would do amongst a herd of giants, so her and her companions would be focused on that and making sure they didn't get trampled!

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
02-14-2024, 10:56 AM

It is moments like this when Ghoul actually allows himself to show a sign of softness. With three eager pups in front of him, practically bouncing of their paws, his heart warms. His shortened tail wags a few times as he looks to Mac and Medusa, his head giving a few nods. "That settles it. Mac and Ripper, you'll be with me. Red and Gruesome, you'll follow Medusa," he looks at each pup carefully for a moment. "Do not get trampled, got it?" There is a seriousness in his tone that they can't ignore. What they were about to hunt was far larger than any animal they could imagine and getting stepped on one would surely mean death.

"Let's move," he bares his teeth in a smirking grin before taking off toward the herd. Skirting around the edge of giraffes, he leads Mac and Ripper toward the far side. If they could wait where Medusa and the other two pups would scatter the baby toward, it would make their job of chasing it down far easier. Once they're in a good spot, Ghoul halts and hunkers down with Mac and Ripper. "Ok, watch their movements," he's really talking more toward Ripper so the pup can get some sort of lesson out of it as well. "See how the baby sticks to its mother's side. That's who we have to watch out for. If Medusa is as good as she normally is, she'll be able to scare and separate the baby so we can run it down," his gaze watches the herd carefully, waiting for Medusa to begin the next step.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Redrum

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

02-22-2024, 07:55 PM

It's verbatim and it's shakin'

R̶ E̶ D̶ R̶ U̶ M̶

Redrum's heart pounded in his chest, a mixture of excitement and nervousness coursing through his veins as he listened intently to Ghoul's instructions. The young boy, with his crimson fur and keen golden eyes, nodded eagerly in response to the lead hunter's command. His tail flicked behind him, betraying his anticipation as he prepared himself for the task ahead. Ripper had arrived in time to hear the plan. With a smirk and a shoulder bump returned in kind, he stood excitedly beside his brother for the hunt to begin. Even their mother arrived in time for the hunt, Medusa bounding over with enthusiasm that eased Redrum’s nerves a touch more.

Ghouls outlined the plan, his face serious.. But somehow softer as his tail wagged. Redrum was like a mirror, returning the warmth back to the male. "Got. It." The vermillion boy replied, his voice a low growl tinged with determination. He glanced over at Gruesome, his fellow young hunter, exchanging a brief nod of solidarity before turning his attention back to the looming herd of giraffes. No getting trampled.

As Ghoul and the others moved out, Redrum fell into step behind Medusa, his senses heightened as he focused on the task at hand. The air was thick with the scent of prey, and the sound of his heart beating thudded and filled his ears. With each careful step, Redrum felt a surge of adrenaline course through him. He knew that his role in the hunt was crucial. While the others would take down the calf, he had volunteered to distract the adults, to draw their attention away from the vulnerable young giraffe.

murder
Code by TR

Gruesome

Hellborn
Prince

Intermediate Fighter (30)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Hermes
02-25-2024, 04:24 PM
As Gru wants to hear if his uncle will allow him to hunt with the other, the big lady who leads the pack suddenly appears and bounds up to the pups, wagging her tail happily and greeting everyone. The boy can’t help but squeal in delight and bounce up to her, immediately pouncing on one of her big paws, so he can happily noms on one her toes as Ghoul explains with they will all be doing.

Vaguely he hears that they aren’t supposed to get trampled and he nods, not releasing his hold on Medusa’s toe until the groups are separating and he finally, yet sadly, relinquishes his hold on the big woman’s toe. Slobber covers her paw and he has to swipe his lips to take off some of the extra drool that is dripping from his maw.

With a spring in his step, he follows the adult, prancing as he, Red and Medusa get into position to take on those huge animals. Gruesome follows the older wolf’s directions and does exactly what he is told because he does want to help and not get hurt. Excitement builds as he eyes the spotty beasts and he darts a glance over to Red, to give the other boy a delight smile as they all prepare to distract the noodle necks.

"Gruesome Nightwing"

Ripper

Insomnia
Reaper

Expert Fighter (210)

Advanced Hunter (95)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Fail!1K
03-23-2024, 11:13 PM

He practically vibrated with excitement as the prospect of hunting something like this! He had always watched from afar, but now was his chance to get in the middle of the action! Ghoul outlined a plan, and Ripper could barely contain the "whoop!" of delight as he was picked to go along with Ghoul and Mac to get the baby long neck! He grinned and tippity-tapped his paws, tail wagging as he bounced around Red once or twice before splitting off to follow Ghoul and Mac. Don't get trampled. Don't get trampled. Don't get trampled! He thought over and over. Surely, if they tried to trample him, he'd be able to get out of the way or...he supposed if it came down to it, one of the adults would be able to get him out of harms way before he got flattened! But he was determined to not get flattened today, so he'd have to be more careful than he usually was.

He followed Ghoul's lead, hunkering down and being far more quiet than he was used to. Suppressing the giggles of delight that wanted to slip up, but no! Shh! He had to remain quiet until his mother and the others were able to get their prey going. He listens closely to what Ghoul tells him, bi-colored gaze zeroing in on their target. Beyond them, he can see Medusa, Red, and Gru on the other side. He had never seen his mother in action before, and was quite excited to see how they did it today! He nodded in understanding to Ghoul as drool begins to pool in his mouth. He had never had giraffe before, and today, hopefully, would be his chance!

"Ripper||"Menace"

Like a traditional Mortem, Ripper can be unpredictable in nature~

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
03-25-2024, 11:28 AM

She grinned at Ghoul's plan. As he spoke, she started to feel the nibbling of her toes as one of her godchildren began to go at it. She giggled as she quickly offered a lick to the top of his head before returning her (already distracted) attention to Ghoul. He called the hunt, so he'd take the lead! She was to take Gru and Red to distract the adults and separate the baby from the herd so Ghoul and the others could take it down. Easy peasy! She had hunted a giraffe once before, and had hunted bison plenty of times. This would be similar, no? Only instead of cutting away a bison calf, they'd be cutting away a giraffe calf. Leading the pups the opposite way, she dropped into hunting mode, stalking quietly across the plains until they made it to their position.

"Okay, Medusa has hunted a giraffe before, but not in groups like this. Still, it should be easy!" She turned to Gru and Red, "Medusa is going to try to scatter the others away. The baby giraffe will try to run with them, but it will be slower than the adults. You two will cut it off, and chase it the other way where Ghoul and the others are. Medusa will keep the mad adults away, ok? Don't get kicked! If Red and Gru can bite the legs, it'll help slow it down and make it easier by the time it gets to Ghoul, Mac, and Ripper. K?" She was confident they could do this.

Allowing them another minute or two of preparation, she slunk closer to the herd, and once she felt she was good and close, she burst from the grass and began her harassment. The giraffes startled from the surprise attack as Medusa barked and darted around nipping legs. They practically stumbled over their own tangly long legs in their bid to try and escape the annoying wolf.

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-14-2024, 07:43 PM

Macabre hung onto his brother's directions, a tongue swiping across his lips as he watched the giraffe herd made its way across their sights. Medusa would chase the baby away from the herd and distract the adults, whereas Mac, his brother, and the other pup, Ripper, would be towards the front, waiting for it to come their way so they could take it down. Exciting! His tail wagged behind him eagerly as Medusa darted forward, racing towards the herd of giraffes as they trotted about in alarm at the sudden interruption to their peace. The baby seemed to do exactly as they expected, prying off the herd's reach as it galloped off of its safety in a blind panic.

Muscles tensed and ready to spring forward in his own sprint as the giraffe calf approached closer and closer, he glanced over at Ghoul with a wide grin curling his lips. "Now, Ghoul? Now?" He said, hushed yet excitable al the same.

Macabre Klein

table coding by bunni ♥
pixel by dA@unknown-artist99

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

04-19-2024, 06:24 PM

Ghoul stands beside Macabre and Ripper, waiting patiently for the moment the calf would be ready to take. His body tenses, electricity zapping through his nerves as he feels the anticipation build. Watching Medusa and the other two pups closely as they narrow in on the calf, Ghoul can begin to feel his mouth tingle with excitement. Oh, the thrill of the chase, the hunt, feeling as if he had the power over it all.

Just then, the calf is being directed away from its mother. Medusa executing her role perfectly without the pups getting in harm's way. Taking one calculated step forward, he grins as Mac eagerly asks if they can go. "Yes, now," Ghoul hisses as he breaks off into a dead run. Quickly weaving through the bleating and terrified giraffe herd, Ghoul makes his way to the calf in question. "Ripper, stay to its side, away from the hooves!" Ghoul calls out, his eyes sparing a singular glance to the boy before rushing forward to start snapping at the heels of the giraffe. They would run it down until it exhausted before ending its life.

Redrum

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

04-26-2024, 02:34 PM

Redrum absorbed Medusa's instructions with focused attention, his golden eyes glowing in determination as he prepared himself for his role in the hunt. He exchanged a glance with Gruesome, silently affirming their shared mission with a grin. With a nod to his mother, he signaled his readiness to carry out his part in the plan with a flick of a long ear – like a roger that.

As they approached the herd, Redrum's senses sharpened to a needle point, his heart racing with the upcoming thrill of the chase. He moved with stealth, his crimson fur not quite blending into the surrounding grasslands as he followed Medusa's lead. The anticipation built within him, a coiled spring of energy waiting to be unleashed. So when Medusa initiated the distraction, Redrum sprang into action. With a growl, he darted forward, his agile form weaving between the towering legs of the giraffes. His focus was laser-sharp, his sole objective to draw the attention of the adults away from the vulnerable calf. He had to be careful, moving as light as a feather so he could carry out the plan.

As the giraffes reacted to Medusa's harassment, Redrum danced on the periphery, his movements like a knife through butter. He barked and snapped at their heels, herding them away from the target. His heart pounded with exhilaration as he played his part in the orchestrated chaos, fully committed to the success of the hunt. He was a born hunter, after all.

""

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. lets try this one more time Dancefloor of the Gods 10:28 PM, 01-31-2024 01:28 PM, 06-20-2024