gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Rapid Poster - GoldToys for Tots
05-19-2024, 11:42 AM
Sooo trying to quit made me feel worse. As much as writing has been harder as a whole, writing is, and always has been my main outlet. So cutting it out completely probably won't solve anything either. I'm still very stressed and depressed dealing with things in my personal life, but I love Ardent and have been part of the site for the better part of a decade. So I think what I'm going to do is go through with a major cutting of characters, and spend more time on the two that I plan to keep... and one won't be in for a few months. I don't know if this will help with my activity or not but I'm... hoping. Something has to change at the very least because what I was doing before wasn't working.

Trying to quit Ardent is... probably impossible anyway. I have too much history here just to walk away.

-----

Bellamy - Returned to speak with Saga about her talk with Gilgamesh but, unable to bring herself to be willing to give Haydee up, Bellamy spoke with Acere and left Ardent. Her children will be returning with Acere in a couple seasons when Dragon and I can afford them. Bellamy will be dying during childbirth due to her advanced age.

Alexander - Worried for his mother’s absence Alex went looking for her and won’t return.

Beauregard, Lucette - While Lucette is out gathering herbs, she is grabbed by some strangers. Beauregard finds them and tries to rescue her but ends up captured as well.

Boden - Gets lost during a storm and loses his memory. Wanders off.

Charlie - Is out gathering materials and is caught in a cave in. It is uncertain whether he has survived.

Leaf - Given back to Nyx once more.

Morticia and Sulfur - Given back to Dragon once more.

Nirvana - Given back to Shelby once more.

Rivin - During an episode with Caedes Rivin bites off more than she can chew with the wrong group of wolves. She is enslaved and taken away.

Simurgh - Given back to Resin.

Sucre - Goes missing.
"Here we do not place bets. We place concerns." - Starcrosst of DeviantArt

Beau's Inklings