gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
04-23-2024, 06:26 PM
Goodbyes had been bitter. Never in her life had she been so torn between her family and her life choices. In her mind she hoped that nobody was upset with her, then again if the gods told her to seek them out and they rejected her wasn’t it just a test of faith. Jay had not shared the same views as her sister and mother. She’d been fully prepared to dedicate herself to her pack. To the gods that watched over them and blessed their lands. Even if she had to start as a thrall once more she would prove herself because this was her home.

The maw enveloped her like a cold hug. She stood at the borders respectfully glancing to see if she could see anyone. Jay took in a deep breath, her anxiety easing. Her fate was already set and she would land where she needed to be. Raising her head she let out a call. Hoping that it would be Vidarr who greeted her. Partially because, she missed him, almost like a father figure she had never received.

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
05-06-2024, 05:43 PM

She was out patrolling that day with her companions. Trotting along the border, revitalizing the scent where needed, keeping an eye on any signs. Everything seemed quiet for now, but it only made her more on edge. If things were quiet, did that mean something was soon to come? Trying to keep those worries at the back of her mind, buried deep enough to forget, her attention is pulled in the direction of someone at the border.

Making her way over to the girl that was somewhat familiar, she comes to stop a few feet away. "Greetings and welcome to Hemlock. I am Delphi, the Curator. What can I do you for?" Her head cants a little, interested in what was bringing the girl back to the maw when Vidarr had mentioned a not so nice parting.

Jaybird

Hemlock
Reviver

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
05-10-2024, 04:39 PM
She tried to hide her disappointment, wasn’t hard given her automatic blank expression. This tiny lady introduced herself and Jay cursed herself for being unable to remember her name. Hemlock? Had Vidarr retired? It didn’t really matter to her, home was home after all. She tried to give a smile. "My name is Jaybird, it’s a pleasure Delphi. Is hemlock by chance previously run by Vidarr?" Jay would be terribly embarrassed if she’d left and all of a sudden home had been taken over. That was something she’d been used to when she was a pup considering how many times it had happened.

"The gods lead me here, I know my mother and sister didn’t fit in this pack but it’s my home. I was just about to begin training to be a priestess and didn’t want to leave. If hemlock would have me I will do whatever it takes to prove I should be here." she was a rather unskilled wolf, she didn’t used to care but now more than anything she at least wanted to prove she had the grit. With the gods at her sides, what could go wrong?

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
05-20-2024, 08:45 PM
Delphi can see upon the girl’s face the disappointment that it’s not someone else. Honestly, she’s not surprised either. Vidarr had spread his presence far and wide, it would be a longtime from now before she expected anyone to know her name. But still, she pushes down the snarky bite of her self doubt and smiles back at Jay.

“Why yes, Vidarr has stepped down to spend time with family so I have taken his place. Since he’s getting on in years, he’s decided not to come back,” there’s a tinge of sadness to her expression, her smile slipping for a moment before she tucks all back away. Vidarr was like a grandfather to her and even saying it still made her sad. 

Her tail does wag though as Jay requests a place within Hemlock. “Oh, we would love to have you! Healers are always welcome. I actually expertise in healing myself if you would like some lessons,” her smile brightens as she looks up at Jay, a warm and hopefully look drowning out her previous sour mood.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The gods told me this is home Fenrir's Maw 06:26 PM, 04-23-2024 03:55 PM, 06-10-2024