ardent

"Come on home girl" he said with a smile.

A week after the lion fight.

Identification

Insomnia
Memory

Master Intellectual (250)

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
06-08-2024, 08:55 AM

Her body ached still, the pain was subduing though, something that would fade away. New scars adorened her shoulders and maw from the looks of it one could see that she was in the running with a much larder animal. Black walnut husks were great with helping keep any infection out from her wounds. She had the pelt with her after she cleaned it completely. Smoothing it out each day. It helped her carry the stones around as well as a few other things she had come across. As well as it was comfortable to sleep upon with the cooler nights still. Fic spent sometime alone, healing and gathering her thoughts. Today though was her day to get back to every day grind.

A smile crossing her features as she wandered along the shoreline, the waves gently lapping at her paws as she wandered, she left the canyon and everything behind her. Her tail dancing around, she was still careful but still at the same time happy. Identification was scared that he would judge her for trying to do something that was dangerous to herself, but shaking the thought from her mind. There was no reason to think that. None at all.

She blushed to herself with that thought, and continued on, finding herself near a cove, over looking the area. Coral of different hues sprouted from the rocks in the waters, small pools of ocean water warmer than it's deeper companion, crabs skittered across areas. Her eyes were peering closely to the pools. She spotted many beautiful shells, but there was only one she truly wanted. A wentletrap shell, also known as a staircase and ladder shells.

She needed it to finish the gift. Hoping she'd stumble across two if she was in any luck. The sun was high that afternoon, and humidity up. The scent of salt wafting into her nostrils causing her nose to wrinkle before the sight of a small glimmer. She placed the pelt somewhere dry and pranced to it. A wentletrap shell! She moved it around with her paw, carefully not to break the shell. Wandering back to where she put the pelt.

Patrolling carefully as not to step on a sharp coral or a dead reef. Crabs scurring out of her way.

"Identification"

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Master Fighter (265)

Novice Healer (20)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
06-09-2024, 07:31 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2024, 07:32 AM by Érebos. Edited 1 time in total.)
É R E B O S

she was an apparent nomad and tracking her became a skill of his. he purposefully gave her space after the situation that happened a week ago-, flashing thoughts of her in danger musing his anger occasionally. then the burning question of the brown bloke causing him frustration that he refused to bottle much longer-, so he emerges after tracking her down, familiarized with her scent and finding comfort in it as he came to approach her from behind. but he pauses, not closing the distance just yet. he was bothered, and his furrowed brows showed it. his gaze was hardened. "I have given you space, but I cannot any longer." he called out with a deep voice that rang over the salty air. "What were you doing fighting a lion and alone? Dammit fic do you want to hurt me?" he bore it all out, allowing his emotions the outlet they needed; speaking the words he needed to say. in essence, his words were selfish and territorial over fic. he would not dim himself to hide that. "And who the hell was that guy? Do you love him?" he paused, realizing the acceleration in his tone and the painful notion of insecurity that was all too new of a feeling for him. could it be?
he sighed, doing away with any confessions for now. not wanting to push her away. he glanced down, feeling sorrow in a sense. his eyes met her own once more. "Identification. It has been a month and a handful of times we've been around one another. but who I am to you?' he questioned before proclaiming his own feelings. before it was too late.. before she found someone else. and before he screwed it up.

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by ashon
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Identification

Insomnia
Memory

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

06-09-2024, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2024, 10:45 AM by Identification. Edited 2 times in total.)
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Identification known he was close by, he's been for a while. Even before the lion fight. His words flowing to her ears. As she slowly turned to her lover, friend, companion. There was a draw she felt to him, something she would never deny or hide. Something was up, and she understood. "My darling handsome Erebos." the woman started, it was her greeting to him. And it was fitting. "I've also given you space, but find myself in my thoughts and dreams with you." She admitted out.

It wasn't had to spot that she had strong and deep meaningful feelings for Erebos, and even loved the brute. "I wanted to find something, a gift for you that I wanted to make. I did not know that the lion was going to attack." He was worried, and it made her heart flutter. "I would never in a million years what you hurt. Or my friends hurt." Sitting down as curling her tail.

She breathed, a long slow breath, as he asked who Eltrys is. Who he was too Identification. "That was Eltrys. He's a friend, nothing more nothing less. Is it not apparent to you that."Oh she didn't know how he was going to take her next statement and it did scare her. But it needed to be said.

"My darling, Boss. I adore you. I went to the canyon to find those to make you a gift," She padded carefully over to were the stones were, the rose quarts shimmering alone with the soft blue chaledony beside it. Then looking to him. Her voice breaking then.

"I want you. I haven't been able to get you out of my mind. I haven't been able to sleep because there you are within my dreams. And I can not grow comfortable without you near darling. She was scared, scared now. What if he didn't feel the same? What if feelings changed? A tear falling from her eyes. She didn't want to share him. To picture him with another destoried her.

She wanted to tell him that she loved him, but she was scared to. What if he didn't feel the same way about her, what if things would turn for the worst and he found another himself. It would eat her alive, so she said it, not knowing if it was the right time or not. "I love you Erebos. I know it's so soon, but this feeling I have is unexplainable." She sat down. Waiting for his own words.

"Speech!"

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Master Fighter (265)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
06-10-2024, 02:29 PM
É R E B O S

"I would never in a million years what you hurt. Or my friends hurt." or friends. it stung to him, agitating him furthermore and causing his muscles to become taut. but who was he to be offended? angry because she was kind, benevolent and loving to everyone. while erebos was damn near married to someone else to acquire ranking power and status. their goals could not be more different. tsk.. none of it made sense. and he couldn't make excuses about that. "I dont care for your friends, identification. I am not a friendly bloke." he corrected her, admitting his truer colors with a harsh bare of fangs, a sneer that lasted for only a second. he was a piping hot temper, holding back for her sake. he hoped to draw the line between their similarities, in fact stating.. that there simply was none. "I am not like you, don't you see? Paint me as your love story but what if I'm the villain?" 'would you love me even if I wasn't good like you?', he'd think. he spoke with a deep voice laced in emotional pain and fear. his ears flattened, watching her with furrowed brows as she came closer now. he felt the urge to pull back, to leave before things got out of hand. but he braced himself to hear her words, and for her to hear his.
'I love you Erebos." he paused. how could he let this happen? how could he say what he needed to now? stifled, he fought to find his next words while watching her tears flow. how could he say it now? "Identification.." he closed the distance. "I-I'm sorry, please don't cry," he looked at her, finding the right thing to say. giving into the moment, for now. "I love you too." he sighed. & what of widow? what would fic say.. what would she think of her fairytale lover and companion?

"talk" 'think'

Identification

Insomnia
Memory

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

06-10-2024, 03:18 PM

She observed as his emotions shaped his facial expressions. This wasn't the Erebos she was familiar with, the one she had grown to love. But she cared for him deeply, though she wasn't quite ready to admit it. She strained to hear his words as they trembled from his lips. Identification would then say, "You may not care for my friends, but there is a part of you that does, handsome." Her words were filled with more emotion than she had intended, which frightened her. Who was this Erebos?

She wasn't used to being identified with this side of Erebos, but it did frighten her. Nevertheless, she was not going to retreat. No, she was not that kind of person. If necessary, she would stand up and fight for him. "I am not a hero, and I have feelings too. Can't you see this, Erebos? Perhaps I am on the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell! But I declare my love for you. Whether it's right or wrong, I want you to understand."

Her emerald eyes glistened with tears as she gazed up at him, almost spilling over and betraying her emotions. She wondered if he needed to witness her vulnerability, her true feelings laid bare. "Maybe I am wrong for feeling the way I do. Maybe I'm just the fairytale in this hell of a world?!"

Her words fell then. "Then take the best parts of me, locked away without the keys. Know that I'm forever by your side." Oh no, she made this mess. A mess she was entangled in deeply. Entrapped in a web of profound love and emotions. He professed his love for her, but was it genuine? Her tears fell, a poignant and heartfelt sob.

"You wont push me away like you may want too. I am going no where - without you." She wanted him, every part of him. Even if it did scare her. She fucking loved him with everything she was. Fic realized she wouldn't allow anyone to take that away. She grew angry, brows furrowed for a moment. "I will fight to the death and the ends of this world if I have to Erebos m'love."

To her - he was the knight. The silver knight she needed. He was honest and brutally honest at that. He was stronger, and more realistic in ways she was not. She turned away, hiding the tears that stung her eyes and betrayed her. She was suppose to be strong and mindful. Anger boiled over for only a moment. Closing her eyes as she sat down, looking up to the skies. "What if death came knocking? Is it how you would still feel?"

She needed to know, she needed to know where he stood. While her eyes turned back to him, allowing him to see everything. Allowing him to see her so vulnerable. Her feelings and emotions laid out before him.

"If you need to walk away, do it now. But remember it would be you walking away from something so true." That stung deeper than anything. Stung so deep she wanted to run, but wouldn't allow herself to, instead she turned around and walked back to him. Giving him a deep kiss. Something that neither would forget.

"Identification"

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Master Fighter (265)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
06-11-2024, 09:06 PM
É R E B O S

things grew heated with passion; but even still, he would distance himself from expressing it. they both raised their voices and soon, silence fell over them. erebos remained seated, watching her as she spoke and attempted to condemn him, to tag alongside him, declaring her permanency. did she understand what that really meant? "you say you'll stay.. then stay. stay no matter my differences from you, but do not try to change who I am-," he paused, clenching his jowls. "I tolerate your friends. I will not be posed as someone I am not. do not force me to prove otherwise." he released a low rumbling growl. of course this wasn't the side she knew-, because he kept it away till now. but if what she said was true, she would bear the weight of him. all of him.
she began to sob, and he felt the urge to comfort her but does not. there was more to be said. more that would potentially make her sob even harder. "fic, I do not intend to walk away from you. albeit our love is young, and perhaps inconvenient, but I take you seriously." he assured her with a long sigh. "But I need to let you know.. I am seeking marriage to a woman called widow. long before you happened." he expected to be slapped, maybe even left here on this cove. but he continued. "you may not understand now, but this is about me. this is about my legacy. I had to do it this way to secure my place." his words were sharp, deliberate and clean. slicing the thick air with purpose. purpose only he could understand.

"talk" 'think'

Identification

Insomnia
Memory

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

06-11-2024, 09:26 PM

Her body trembled and shook. Not that she was scared but because she allowed emotions. Emotions that were so raw, so forgien to her. She turned to look at him, one thing about her is she was one hell of a stubborn woman. Something that not many truly known or had a chance to understand. Listening to the words that fell from his lips. "I would never dream of changing you or anyone for that matter. As long as you don't try to change who I am." They both needed this, things grew heated quickly between them both, something that was unexpected. "Don't think of me cold or untolerable. I'm scared."

She listened to him speak. How could he not want to walk away? Even promising himself to another woman. Fic eyes shot open, hurt raw. Her body shivered although the wind was warm. Her heart wanted to break, but she stood strong, or sat. "Then lets make what ever we having going on work." She wasn't a new born pup, but senses told her she just might have been. He sat there with such strong goals. And what did she have? Looking to him, her own words stealing her voice.

"Does she... this Widow make you happy?" Fic needed, wanted to understand why. "Fuck it, even if she does... I don't care. If I have to fight for something we share. Then so be it. I will and I'll do it proudly." Hoping that he understood she wasn't going no where. Standing up as she paced to him, a new found courage flooding her veins. Maybe she said too much, but she felt better. She felt stronger getting how she felt from her chest. She waited for his reply although the tears stopped, she swallowed hard. The shivers still clawing at her body.

Identification

table coding by bunni ♥

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Master Fighter (265)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
06-14-2024, 11:04 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2024, 11:04 AM by Érebos. Edited 1 time in total.)
É R E B O S

she bore her vulnerability like they knew each other their whole lives. she showed who she was- as she did the first day they met. and the contrast of him was harsh to the purity of hers. traits he knew were no good in his life, and dare he say weak. widow was perfect in all the ways he needed her to be. but fic? fic couldn't of been more raw, uncontrollable and emotional. she was down right a threat to the orderly life style he chose, and sought to live. so what then? "leave her..," he thought. his silent ponders keeping him still as his brows furrowed; his face tense with contemplation as he continued to hear her shouting, asking questions she knew she didn't want answers to. but he cut it all down-, finding the climax too much for him.
"look at you. look how much I've pulled you from your natural element, identification." he sighed, eyes becoming worried and heavy as he made her choices for her. his tail became idle at his ankles while his claws splayed into the sand some more. it was a moment he would surely regret. "I will not be the one who ruins you." the male spoke with a quiet but deep voice, feeding no more fire to fuel. his face stoic and hard as his eyes scanned her face. a hint of sorrow in them as he suddenly turned the way he came and began to walk away. they both needed some time to defuse and think this all over. at least erebos did.

-exit unless stopped

"talk" 'think'

Identification

Insomnia
Memory

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

06-14-2024, 08:07 PM
"Speech"
|| "Thoughts"

What was this? Who was this new Erebos? Identification didn't know this guy who stood in front of her. Her heart ached as she listened to him, breathes coming and going a little more than they would if she wasn't so upset. Her ears flicked upon her skull. She grabbed the coat from the lion. It was a gift, one of the gifts for him anyway.
Making her way to him, she draped the lions coat upon his shoulders, ignoring the harsh words that fell from his lips. Hoping that he did not mean them. Maybe they needed time apart. Maybe it would be good for them. She sure hoped so. she backed away before he left, her voice low. "Erebos... you..." She choked out, a dip of her skull. Oh how badly she wanted to chase after him and stop him. She couldn't though. He let it be known. "You would not be the ruin of me." Maybe he'd hear her whispered words as she turned looking over the ocean. Her paws growing wet, as she lowered down, tomorrow she'd travel, travel somewhere. But where? Tonight, tears would stain her facial features, although hidden from his eye sight. Her breaths shuddering. Hoping that maybe he would stop to think. Maybe he would think about everything. Maybe he'd find her one day? She couldn't tell.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. "Come on home girl" he said with a smile. Hermit's Cove 08:55 AM, 06-08-2024 06:47 AM, 06-24-2024