Intermediate Healer (45)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
06-01-2024, 01:07 AM

From the moment Crux had walked into the meeting, Triss knew her life had taken a turning point. Auster was so far away from the Armada. She couldn’t and wouldn’t turn away from her mother in this crucial time in her life, but she had to admit she had been very stressed to walk so far away from Waterfall peak. She had been afraid that an immeasurable distance would settle between them.

Instead, he had followed her to Auster, to Wraiths Wood and her mothers pack. If that wasn’t a meaningful gesture, she didn’t know what was.

The moment she could, she grabbed Crux and dragged him away from the meeting point and people. Into the woods where she could have him all to herself. Not for a minute, not for a moment… forever. “Crux, you came! You joined She gasped, pulling him close (fully aware that she was so tiny she didn’t really pull him, he came because he chose to) and kissing him deeply. They had so much to talk about. This was the start of something new.

"Triss" & "Crux"

Crux

Hellborn
Apothecarist

Master Healer (256)

Intermediate Navigator (45)

Pacifist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
06-01-2024, 01:31 AM

Crux was doing a pretty good job at keeping his anxiety from spilling out of him, barely. It was simmering just below the surface. So when the instant there was a sign of them being released Cryptis began to pull him away, he simply had no energy left to fight her. Not that he was inclined to anyways. Still he glanced back nervously before the two of them could be completely swallowed by the mists. First he spotted Riya, rising to her paws with a knowing and amused smirk on her face, then he tried to find Widow, Triss' mother's expression, to gauge exactly how she was reacting but he got less than a second to try and take in that image before his vision was obscured.

It was easy enough to let her drag him through the woods, already dreading trying to learn the layout in the coming days. It was going to take him forever to get anywhere... Well longer than usual.

But that thought was banished from Crux's mind when they drew to a stop and he felt his nerves start to slough off. It was effortless with Triss. She just made him feel so comfortable. He allowed himself to be "pulled" into her, gently winding a foreleg around behind her to make their embrace a mutual one. He almost wished their kiss would never end, the simple joy he felt seemed too fleeting, as if the moment they parted he'd discover it was all an illusion.

But it wasn't.

"Of course I did." Crux spoke softly, having only gotten a chance to respond now. "I love you Triss. I've wanted nothing more than to actually be with you for so long." He kissed her again, squeezing gently as if he could make them any closer simply by holding on tighter, even as he made sure to give her ample room to breath.

His life had taken a sharp turn, and Crux wouldn't pretend it wasn't bittersweet... He'd left his family after all. Not the way Dread had, but left them all the same. And he had no doubt the adjustment period would be a struggle, but he knew he wasn't alone and being here, holding her, knowing he could see her whenever he wanted? New thoughts, new plans were starting to manifest in Crux's mind that he'd never even dreamed of before. His future wasn't just his anymore, it was theres..

"Triss" & "Crux"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Cryptis

Hellborn
Princess

Intermediate Healer (45)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
06-01-2024, 01:45 AM

She got to keep him She wasn’t sure she would ever recover from this moment. She felt dizzy with it. Dizzy from his kisses, his touch. There was a heat and a need pooling inside of her that only Crux could satisfy. She leaned into him, a soft sound leaving her as she did so. She pulled him into another kiss, just to prove to herself that he was actually there.

“So… do you want to… den together?” She asked, surprisingly shy considering he had already made the gesture of moving all this way here to be with her. But she wanted and needed to know what his expectations were. To understand what their future would look like, and how fast or slow he wanted to go with this.

"Triss" & "Crux"

Crux

Hellborn
Apothecarist

Master Healer (256)

Pacifist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

06-01-2024, 03:04 PM

The little noise she made was electric, Crux tensed for a moment, feeling his whole body shiver and pushing his instincts down, for a while longer at least. He forced himself to focus on right now, on Triss and the comforting warmth of her form.

Her question made Crux quirk a brow. His eyes flashed with mischief as he spoke. "Miss Nightwing!" He feigned scandal. "What will people think? An unwed princess sharing her den with a common ruffian? They're bound to talk." He obviously was underplaying his own standings, even though his status as a blood Fatalis, the son of the former warlord, probably meant very little here he was by all technicality a prince. Not that he'd ever really acted like it, nor was he ever really expected to outside of being aware of which is his actions could reflect back poorly on his family and pack.

Crux winked and angled his head to gently nip along her jawline. "I don't mind but I have no reputation to uphold." His words were whispered and then he pulled back slightly to wink at her again, dropping the bit. "I only want to do whatever your comfortable with." He'd noted the hesitance, and being the over thinker he was wanted to make sure Triss knew he wasn't going to push anything on her, reading it as reluctance. In truth he also couldn't help but feel a little nervous what immediately jumping into sharing a den would mean for his relationship with Triss' mother. She already scared the shit out of him, but he did like the idea of it.

"Triss" & "Crux"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Cryptis

Hellborn
Princess

Intermediate Healer (45)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
06-01-2024, 04:36 PM

Her expression turned very carefully neutral at his next words. An unwed Princess indeed. dangerous territory ahead.She didn’t want to scare him away, she didn’t want to put too much on him at once. He’d already upheaved his life to join her, so she forced down the response that wanted to bubble free. Instead, she scrambled for something else to say. “Let them talk.” She said, tugging at one one of the paws he had wrapped around her, pulling it closer.

When he nipped along her jawline, she practically melted into his arms. Making a noise similar to a contented cat as she leaned more heavily into him. “I think, that if you don’t want to den with me you better start running now and don’t stop.” She warned him, making a soft sound in the back of her throat as she returned his caress, nipping below his ear.

"Triss" & "Crux"

Crux

Hellborn
Apothecarist

Master Healer (256)

Pacifist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

06-01-2024, 07:49 PM

"Let them talk." Crux knew he'd been largely fabricating a scenario and yet Triss' words, so strong, shot through him and his defenses. He'd thought it before but despite their obvious size difference she'd always seemed so much stronger. Her will easily dwarfing him.

And then the challenge was lobbed his way and he chuckled softly, laying his head on the ground about as close to her paws as he could get, looking up at her and finding he liked this angle too. "That's hardly fair. We both know you're faster than me." He teased. Fuck it, why deny himself something he did want when it seemed he'd initially misjudged and Triss did in fact want that? "Besides, unfortunately for everyone here, now that I'm here you won't chase me off with anything less than a whole army. If that." He moved to try and scoop Triss up as he rolled onto his back so that hopefully she'd be on his chest once he came to rest. "I'm wild about you, and I can't wait to share a den."

"Triss" & "Crux"

Cryptis

Hellborn
Princess

Intermediate Healer (45)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
06-01-2024, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2024, 07:56 PM by Cryptis. Edited 1 time in total.)

“Sure, until you kick some dust up” she teased back lightly. It had been a long time since she had felt insecure about her asthma around him. He had never made her feel small or weak. ‘I’m sure I could scavenge up an army…” he whispered in his ear as he scooped her up. Rolling with him so she lay quite easily on his chest.

The woods were quiet around them, giving the air that they were the only wolves in the world. She looked down at him hungrily, his presence here, his commitment to this pack stirred something inside of her. She pushed her head under his until she could reach his neck, nipping at the skin there and giving a playful growl. Her long wispy tail reached behind her, tickling between his legs. “Mine. Your all mine now.” she growled. She really wanted to get started on finding a den with him, but she wasn’t entirely sure she was going to be able to leave him alone long enough to find one.

"Triss" & "Crux"

Crux

Hellborn
Apothecarist

Master Healer (256)

Pacifist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

06-02-2024, 02:17 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2024, 02:19 AM by Crux. Edited 1 time in total.)
((This post has an M rating for suggestive language and themes, though is not explicit.))

Her comment about kicking up dust earned another soft chuckle. Crux marveled not for the first time at Triss as she lay against his chest, feeling the comforting warmth and weight of her body. He wasn't sure he'd ever met a wolf more beautiful. Sure, he wasn't blind, he could absolutely admit there were other wolves out there who were objectively easy on the eyes, but none would ever shine as bright as Cryptis did, of that he was sure.

Triss' playfully added she could probably scrounge up the aforementioned army. He feigned insult for a moment. "And here I was thinking we were starting to get along." He flashed her a grin and a wink and then let them fall into silence. Drinking in the moment, the familiar comforting scent she brought with her.

But he was distracted by the feeling of Triss' teeth along his neck and all his careful control threatened to break. It cracked when her tail started to brush against him. He couldn't stop the whimper that left him, his grip on her getting tighter. He managed another grin though it occasionally had to break so he could close his eyes and take a deep breath to calm himself. There was no smart response to her words, just more electricity coursing through him. He kissed her, unable to think about much else.

"Triss" & "Crux"

Cryptis

Hellborn
Princess

Intermediate Healer (45)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
06-02-2024, 02:27 AM

Triss could only grin at his clear reaction to her. Enjoying every moment of this. She’d never had so much of a wolf before. His attention, affection, and love. She alternated between returning his kisses, to nipping at his throat. Pressing her body against him, so as much of her as possible was connected to him. They’d only coupled the once, but she was more than ready for a repeat. Maybe she’d forgotten something of the first experience. They couldn’t have that, right?

She brought her mouth to his ear, and her whisper was laden with affection and amusement. “Here, or in a den?” she hissed into the appendage. The expectation in her voice made it clear she was expecting it either way.

"Triss" & "Crux"

Crux

Hellborn
Apothecarist

Master Healer (256)

Pacifist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

06-03-2024, 12:16 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2024, 12:19 AM by Crux. Edited 1 time in total.)

It was like Cryptis was a sculptor and Crux was clay. She could have suggested nearly anything and he'd have acquiesced to her will. He wouldn't have even denied it, she had him wrapped around her paw and he was more than happy to be there. He would take the moments between their kisses to nibble gently along the rim of her ears, but otherwise his mind was a little preoccupied.

Until the question at least. He pushed the top of his head into the ground for a moment, taking deep breaths. Knowing what the "right" answer was and hating it all the same. "I fear I may not be long for this world if your mother were to find us." He gave her a playful wink, it was a partial truth. "We may need to find a den first, away from prying eyes." He craned his neck then to whisper into her ear in turn: "I'd rather not share." In private, they could be with and around each other as much as they wanted. There were of course other logistics to think about, though he supposed those could be put off for now, all they needed was a space big enough for the two of them right now.

"Triss" & "Crux"

Cryptis

Hellborn
Princess

Intermediate Healer (45)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
06-06-2024, 04:12 PM

When Crux leaned his head lightly away, she folded her paws on her chest and looked down at him. Her eyes light and teasing as she watched his consideration. When he spoke of her mother, she placed one of those paws against her chest. “I’d protect you.” she teased him lightly, her tail swaying to and fro behind her.

“Picking a den all for ourselves is pretty exciting” she said thoughtfully, as if she could be swayed. “But if you don’t want me to ravage you right here, it’s going to cost you.” she warned him. Placing both forepaws down on his stomach, and kneading them lightly in his fur. As if her tiny body could really do any harm to him. “Let me see… something easy. Two kisses, and a promise to love me forever.”

"Triss" & "Crux"

Crux

Hellborn
Apothecarist

Master Healer (256)

Pacifist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

06-07-2024, 02:53 AM
((Minor PP allowed by Sea))

Crux had no doubt that if it came to it Triss would defend him from her mother, but he wasn't sure he'd want that. Not because he didn't adore her or think she couldn't handle herself but because the last thing he'd want was to be the reason a wedge formed between her and her mother. He knew all too well what losing a parent, a mother, felt like. Still he gave her a little lopsided smirk in response.

He quirked a brow at her as Triss informed him that his choice was going to cost him, amused. He trusted her at this point, knew her well enough to have an educated guess at what she might be getting at. Fighting down the urge to squirm under her gentle kneading (was he ticklish?) Crux chuckled. He gently drew a foreleg across her form as he spoke. "You drive a hard bargain."

Then, pressing Triss gently to his body Crux rolled the pair of them over, using his remaining two and a half legs to lift himself into a half crouched position as he gently placed her on the ground beneath him their positions reversed except for the extra steps he'd taken to avoid simply flattening her. He took a moment to watch her, assess that he hadn't winded her by accident before he leaned down and kissed her. When they broke apart he rested his forehead against hers for a moment, closing his eyes and just existing. "Triss I'll love you till the day I die." Dramatic? Sure, and Crux didn't usually like making promises about a future he couldn't control but he felt deep within himself that this would be true. No matter what, she had claimed a part of him forever.

Then the second kiss he owed. There was a deep longing there, a chaste kiss this was not. Just in case his own interest hadn't been made clear yet. This time when they broke apart he gave her a wink. "The sooner we start, the sooner we can move onto other things." There was a teasing quality to his voice and Crux straightened, rising to his full height and groaning slightly as his limbs protested the crouch he'd been holding. For once a pain in his joints unrelated to his leg. Crux stepped quickly to the side to let Triss get up as well so he was no longer towering over her and turned his gaze out towards the mist shrouded woods. Though he was really only half focused on that, a part of him still honed in on Triss.

"Triss" & "Crux"

Cryptis

Hellborn
Princess

Intermediate Healer (45)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
06-07-2024, 03:00 AM

Of course she did. She knew what she wanted, and she was prepared to fight to get it. She did yelp a little in surprise when he rolled them over, gently trapping her beneath him. She wiggled and squirmed a little, pressing up against him in interesting ways. Just because he’d turned the tables, didn’t mean she didn’t still have the upper hand!

She forgot whatever schemes were rolling around her mind when he pressed his lips to hers. She could taste him, and scent him. He had the scent of herbs mingled with his natural scent from all the time he spent around them. When they parted, he gave her the other half of her bargain. A promise. The look she gave him was filled with so much satisfaction, and a fierce sort of love. Got him. “You know, it's customary to talk to my mother first… but I accept.” She winked, though she was interrupted by his second kiss. She groaned gently into his lips as they pressed against her. He was treading dangerous ground if he wanted to make it to a den…

"Triss" & "Crux"

Crux

Hellborn
Apothecarist

Master Healer (256)

Pacifist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

06-09-2024, 12:30 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2024, 12:41 AM by Lolaf. Edited 2 times in total.)

"I believe it also would have been customary for me to offer your mother a goat or something of similar value as a dowry." Crux tossed Triss another wink, shaking himself out a bit, dislodging some of the grass and dirt from being laid on the ground. "Do you think it's too late to offer up Riya?" No doubt he'd have been playfully cuffed over the ears if the cat was around but he'd left her back at the meeting. He had no doubt she'd find her way around soon enough. She seemed to prefer resting in trees more than any cave or hole in the ground. Probably for the best, considering the current days developments.

His body was a live wire, thrumming with energy and anticipation. Best to get the show on the road. "You've been here a little longer than me, anywhere in particular catch your eye? Anything you'd like to have around?" There was a lot to consider, back in the Col he'd used a cave with a smaller offshoot chamber as a clinic with his own sleeping quarters in the smaller chamber but he wasn't sure yet what exactly the expectations would be for him, nor did he necessarily want to make Triss sleep so close to potential illnesses. An upper respiratory infection was not going to be kind to her and close proximity would certainly not help the odds of not catching one.

"Triss" & "Crux"

Cryptis

Hellborn
Princess

Intermediate Healer (45)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
06-09-2024, 01:26 AM

She eyed him curiously as he spoke, wondering if was playing along to a joke or realised how serious she had been. She wanted him. Not just for a night, or a moment. She wanted him forever, and there was not a trace of doubt in her heart. Hmm. She let it slide for the moment, though she intended to corner him when she had a chance. When they weren’t so… distracted.

“I’m sure she’d happily take Riya. she’d probably feed her for a couple of days.” she quipped back. He wanted to know what she had found… “Well, there was an abandoned den dug out of a little hill that I meant to explore. We can see if it's still unclaimed?” She suggested, waiting a moment to see if he approved before she would lead the way to it.

She trotted along beside him, and playfully nipped at his side as they walked, waiting and hoping for that flash of fire in his eyes again. She loved that feeling that thrummed through her. That feeling of being wanted.

"Triss" & "Crux"

Crux

Hellborn
Apothecarist

Master Healer (256)

Pacifist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

06-14-2024, 01:37 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2024, 01:39 AM by Crux. Edited 1 time in total.)

He was about as serious as he was playing along. Crux had no intentions of running off. He had chosen Triss. He'd keep choosing her until he either couldn't anymore or she made it clear he wasn't wanted any more. Though right now neither option felt particularly real or likely. He was still more worried about Widow if he was being honest.

Triss spoke of an abandoned den she'd found but hadn't yet explored. He gestured for her to lead the way, and happily trotted beside her. It was nice, not feeling like he was struggling to keep up with someone moving at their natural pace. He chuckled, shuffling away slightly as Triss nipped at him. "You're lucky you're cute," he teased playfully, "otherwise I'd be tempted to step on you." Crux swung back to gently bump her as they walked. He liked being close to her as they moved though he had to make sure he was keeping her closer to his forelegs so he didn't catch her in the swing of his cuffed leg as they walked. Soon enough a small rise in the landscape appeared and Crux slowed, looking for an entrance but not quite spotting anything. So instead he leaned down so his muzzle was next to her ear. "Where next?" He asked softly before nibbling lightly at her cheek. Okay so maybe he was struggling to wait but still he'd let Triss take the lead, watching her with open interest and affection. He just hoped the space wouldn't need much adjustment right away.

"Triss" & "Crux"

Cryptis

Hellborn
Princess

Intermediate Healer (45)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
06-17-2024, 08:23 PM

Triss looked up (and up) at her friendly giant and stuck her tongue out at him. In turn, he bumped lightly against her before they fell into a smoother walking pace again. The sooner they got there, the sooner the space could be there's. She knew how much she wanted that. A home that she could share with her big healer.

She wasn’t sure how much room he would need for his healing, and if he would care about her habit of pressing flowers and storing them. They’d never gone this far before. They’d never shared the same space and learned about the compromises to mould your life around anothers. What would it be like?

They were near the den when Crux leaned forward, proving very distracting as he nuzzled against her ear. She turned and kissed his nose “Almost there.” she promised playfully, and picked up her pace. Trotting around the rise to the opening that awaited them there.

"Triss" & "Crux"

Crux

Hellborn
Apothecarist

Master Healer (256)

Pacifist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

06-20-2024, 01:02 AM

There were many aspects of living with another individual that they would need to navigate. Crux had had a test run when Riya had entered his life but she'd been largely accommodating and mostly eager to have the protection and aid of other predators at the time. With Triss there would be more. Crux couldn't know what exactly but he had a vague idea of what to expect. They would both have habits that inevitably clashed, they'd get annoyed with each other and have to find ways to compromise. With their different disabilities there would be added difficulties; he'd need relatively clear and even pathways and air quality would undoubtedly be something they'd need to tackle for Triss. But in truth Crux was excited by the prospect of knowing Triss more than he did. Of finding new things about her he could fall in love with. And he idly wondered what parts of him she would learn to love. According to Riya he was a sleep talker. Usually a few times a week. Would Triss find it amusing or irritating that he might disrupt her rest?

His head was swirling with these thoughts, and a few other things, when Triss lead him around towards the mouth of what he could clearly see now was an abandoned den. With a quick playful twitch of his brows Crux slowly pushed inside. Okay they'd need to widden the opening. Fueled by anticipation as he was Crux powered through but his broad shoulders and large frame made it something of a tight squeeze. Fatalis genes tended to do that. Luckily it seemed the den opened up quickly and Crux found more than enough room to move comfortably, more than enough room for a few wolves in fact. Though probably not more than two his size or larger. "Order of operations?" He asked, turning so he could watch for Triss joining him. It looked like there were a few possible extra paths though with his eyes still adjusting it was hard to tell if they were actually other chambers or simply alcoves. Besides, Crux had been the one to insist on privacy, but he was practically a live wire...

"Triss" & "Crux"

Cryptis

Hellborn
Princess

Intermediate Healer (45)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
06-20-2024, 02:15 PM

Triss stifled a giggle as she watched Crux shoulder his way into the entrance. What had looked vast and easy to her, was another thing entirely for the other wolf. Being small did have a couple of advantages. She followed in after him, slipping through without touching the walls and trotted up to his legs. She leaned lightly against him and blinked a few times, letting her eyes adjust to the darkness.

Order of operations? She jumped up, leaning a paw on either side of his shoulders, and licked his nose, grinning at him. “You wanted privacy, here’s privacy.” She pointed out to him. Plenty of time to get more familiar with the space and make it their own.

"Triss" & "Crux"

Crux

Hellborn
Apothecarist

Master Healer (256)

Pacifist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

07-06-2024, 10:52 PM

Triss clearly didn't share his struggles here, which was to be expected but her immediate touch still made Crux feel like his whole body was electrified. Instinctively he lifted a foreleg to help support her as she jumped up to lick at his nose and give her a surface to hold herself on if she wanted. But she had a point and despite himself Crux grinned, leaning in to place kisses all over Triss' head and face.

"That I did." His voice was low, and he carefully lowered himself, never taking his eyes off the smaller woman. "I love you Triss." What else could he say? Nothing that he couldn't actually show and act upon, which was the plan.

-fade?-

"Triss" & "Crux"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You are my future Wraith's Woods 01:07 AM, 06-01-2024 02:54 PM, 07-18-2024