build
-
player
12-10-2013, 12:20 PM
OOC Name: Amanda
How did you get here?: member

Character's Name: Daedalus
Season of birth: Winter (next week lol)
Size: Umm... I would assume 6 inches to a foot tall? Being that they are new new, I know they weigh about a pound...
Appearance description: A chocolate brown is his main base coat and it spreads from head to toe. Daedalus is a short stocky pup, but as he grows, his adult form will be that of a muscular warrior as his personality will shape him to be. Daedalus has violet colored eyes which most would not expect a boy like him to have, but that is what helps him to stand out.

Daedalus's markings are a sand color and they start out on his ears and cover both the front and back sides. A nose stripe in the same sandy color goes in between his violet eyes and stops in the middle of his forehead. It fades into the base coat on his body and blends in. A chest marking that V's around his shoulders but stop as it gets to the top of the shoulder blades.

The V turns into a Y as the marking spreads down along his belly all the way to his crotch where it fades into the base coat color. The sand has highlights of cream blended in with the belly as well. The final marking in the sand color is his tail is tipped in the sand color and blends in with the chocolate base color of his body.
Duty: Doesn't get one yet...

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
12-13-2013, 08:41 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]