size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
07-02-2024, 07:42 PM
Atreyu and Bigs walked along the Bifrost and into southern Boreas, as newcomers to this land they were learning it quite nicely. Today saw Atreyu out on a mission to find new herbs. Lately, she had been plummeting into a deep depression, this one caused by so much anger and grief. The pain in her chest just would not go away and it felt as though the demon king had his icy claws around her heart. She had been pointed in the direction of Fern Gulley for the herb she hunted.

It was used to combat a wide variety of ailments, but she could remember her mother specifically prescribing cannabis to a couple of their pack members for depression. With her satchel in place, she set about finding the plant, though it was not quite budding season, she could still hope for some.

"Speech"
1/3 herb gathering - Cannabis

table by Sea - art by BrienaSkysong

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Mélisande

Loner

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

Intermediate Healer (50)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Pride - Demisexual
07-05-2024, 07:37 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2024, 07:38 AM by Mélisande. Edited 1 time in total.)
m é l i s a n d e

boreas was beautiful in the spring-, life blooming with vibrancy again as the seasons changed only recently. the start of day was soften with a pinks hue in the sky above as melisande galloped around fern gulley in her search for cannabis. she sought, shamelessly, to enrich her life. after leaving polaris, melisande wanted to relieve her mood some. she was one that routinely practiced shadow work, but today.. was a day of fun & play. to pull her out of the work mind, she wanted some assistance; & thus finding cannabis became her agenda.
she swiveled over and around the plants, careful with her footing as she desired to never hurt the plants unnecessarily. it's then she hears the steps of someone approach. she halted, eyes glancing ahead to see a large wolf. a striking color of pink catching her eyes as she traced over their cat-like markings. a soft smile plastered over her inky maw as her eyes softened. remaining still, she called out to the other, "hello there. a fellow herbalist, too?" her chest lightly heaved with a chuckle, russet ears swiveling atop her crown as she watched curiously. glancing for a moment downward, she noticed a small canine before turning back to the wolf.

"talk" "think"
table by scarlet/art by nelsa

Atreyu

Judilian Band
Leader

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Healer (230)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

07-06-2024, 10:07 AM
Atreyu was so involved in her search for the herb in question that she had not even seen the smaller wolf nearby. The soft greeting of the other was the signal that there was anyone in the vicinity and Atreyu popped her head up out of the bushes to greet the other. "Oh! Hello there. Yes, I am something of a healer. I dabble, anyways." Her words were warm and kind, inviting for further conversation. Bigs squinted at the russet and black female, looking up to Atreyu to gauge whether he needed to defend her or not. "I am Atreyu, and this is Bigs."

Looking over the brush, Atreyu was looking for the tell-tale leaves of the cannabis plant. Sniffing the air she could tell it was here, but it blended so well with the other plants it was hard to track down exactly. "I'm looking for cannabis, do you see any, by chance?" Bigs sniffed at the air, little black nose twitching as he looked at the stranger. Ever since their fight with Alaric and his companions, Bigs was a bit over-protective. He was also present when her homeland fell, and violence was something of a trigger for them both. Hoping this would be a friendly encounter, Atreyu waved her spotted tail at the other while looking around the area for the bushy leaves of the marijuana plant.

"Speech"
2/3 Gathering an herb - Cannabis

table by Sea - art by BrienaSkysong

As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Mélisande

Loner

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

Intermediate Healer (50)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Pride - Demisexual
07-09-2024, 06:19 AM
m é l i s a n d e

melisande listened, erect ears swiveling atop her crimson crown as the words fell from the stranger's maw. they seemed to be in search of something. "Pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Atreyu & Bigs!" she smiled, her eyes soft with delight. an easy going creature, she held a natural cheery deposition. "do you see any cannabis, by chance?" she gasped with excitement before speaking aloud, "What are the odds! Yes- I'm looking for some as well. So far I've caught the scent here amongst the flower beds." she pointed her left paw to the area she stood over.

"talk" "think"
table by scarlet/art by nelsa

Atreyu

Judilian Band
Leader

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Healer (230)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

07-10-2024, 12:32 PM
Oh, fly over me, evil angel;
Why can't I breathe, evil angel?

There was a gasp from the russet and ebony woman, her bright red eyes alight with excitement. She went on to say she was looking for cannabis, as well, and Atreyu gave a big smile. Bigs still gave her the beady-eyed staredown, but his expression had softened just a little bit. Gesturing toward the flower beds before her, the smaller woman pointed Atreyu in the right direction.

Coming over to stand by the smaller woman, Atreyu looked over to see if she could spot the plant. Sure enough, just a few feet away stood the bushy leaves and branches of a loaded cannabis plant. There were just enough buds poking up that they could both take some and be happy to walk away with what got. "Oh! There it is!" Atreyu pointed with her right paw to the plant that hid behind some bushes. Making her way carefully through the brush, Atreyu moved to harvest some of the skunky buds. Her own pelt held a hint of the smell, but this was far more pungent.

Word count: 175 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: ---
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

3/3 Gathering an herb - Cannabis

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Time is a great teacher... Fern Gulley 07:42 PM, 07-02-2024 11:35 PM, 09-10-2024