gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
06-10-2024, 12:26 AM

in the wake of her battle with Seph, Yarra has been…well, soul-searching is probably too strong a word for the Saxe woman, but she’s been thinking. considering her place in the Syndicate, in the Saxe family, in the world as a whole, really. as much as it wrankles her to listen to a single thing her moronic psychopath of a brother has to say, she’s can’t deny that a grain of it has gotten lodged in her mind, difficult to shake. annoying. for a long time, she’s believed her namesake should guarantee her a place in life. hard work is for the foolish, after all; why toil away the hours when one could watch from the shadows and wait for the right moment to play their hand. but is that really what she’s been doing? pulling the strings from behind the scenes? no, even she isn’t that delusional. the truth is, she’s been complacent. let things get easy. aside from the occasional bloodsport, she’s languished in the path blazed by other, stronger wolves. the feeling grates against her, itches deep in her marrow until she finds herself sinking her teeth into her skin just to stop it. she feels…unworthy. it’s an ugly word, a black cloud over her sunny fucking sky. it doesn’t help that her home is about to be overrun by brats. little snots sweeping in trying to take her birthright. except Seph had been right, hadn’t be? she hasn’t been living up to her birthright. ew, emotions suck.

"Speech"
yarrabelle-profile-pic

Absinth

"I'll be a good Girl in Hell"

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

Master Intellectual (375)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
06-18-2024, 12:08 PM
Absinth moved through the Sound with grace, her senses attuned to the subtle sounds of the wilderness. This was a chance for her to stretch her legs, away from the den and the hoard of pups she was nursing. She’d taken the opportunity to take a dip in the frigid waters first of all, washing away any muck or fatigue from her body. Then she had chased down a seal, feasting on it while offering her ravens the leftovers, which were plentiful. It was really the sport she’d wanted afterall. So her time away took her deep within the territory, probing for anything to occupy her mind.

As she rounded a bend in her path, her emerald eyes caught sight of a familiar figure: Yarrabelle, moving with a purpose among the trees.

A smile tugged at the corners of Absinth's lips. She quickened her pace, her heart beating a little faster at the sight of the magenta woman. “Yarra!” She called out, her voice carrying a mix of warmth and challenge. Absinth easily closed the distance between them, her tail flicking with anticipation. “I’ve a shred of freedom.” She said, her tone inviting, mocking exaggeration. “It's been a while since we've had a good spar. How about it? A little chance to get the blood pumping?” Absinth couldn't think of a better way to spend the time than in the company of her beloved Yarra, their bodies and minds locked in the thrill of battle.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Yarrabelle

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Fighter (225)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
06-22-2024, 11:22 PM
a grin flits to her lips the moment Absi’s voice touches her ear. Yarra turns, drinking in the sight of the monochrome fae with unabashed relish. it’s strange to look at Absinth, those wicked green eyes and that silken pelt, and picture her a mother. and to Seph’s additional brats, alongside her own. Yarra pushes the thought away, mood souring. she’d meet Aurelia once, and had rather enjoyed her - there’d even been possibilities of a next time. but she’s gone, now, felled by Seph’s hand. “your spawn keeping you busy?” Yarra teases, moving to embrace the other woman. her scent has Yarra’s mouth watering, quickens the blood pumping through her veins. the idea of a spar is almost as thrilling as the creature before her.

“admit it, you just want me on top of you.” she winks, eyes glittering, and shifts into an offensive stance: toes splayed, muscles taut, lips pulled back to reveal the point of every tooth. a predator poised to spring. “why don’t we make it interesting, darling? whoever wins owes the other a favour.” her tongue unfurls to run over her bottom lip, before her jaws close with a snap. and then, Yarra lunches, listing to the right in an attempt to land a blow on Absi’s flank.

Yarrabelle vs Absinth for spar
Round 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Heavy
Skills: Expert Fighter & Beginner Intellectual
yarrabelle-profile-pic

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
06-27-2024, 02:57 PM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2024, 02:58 PM by Absinth. Edited 1 time in total.)
Absinth's grin widened at Yarrabelle's playful words, a gleam of mischief lighting up her emerald eyes. “Oh, they certainly do.” She replied, accepting the embrace and leaning into Yarra's familiar warmth. “A hoard of little devils.”

As Yarra pulled back and shifted into her offensive stance, Absinth felt a surge of excitement. The thrill of the upcoming fight coursed through her veins, heightening her senses and sharpening her focus. ‘Admit it, you just want me on top of you.’ Yarra teased, and Absinth chuckled, her laughter rich and full of challenge. “Perhaps~” She said, her voice low and inviting. “Or maybe I’d enjoy seeing you struggle beneath me even more.” She mirrored Yarra's stance, her muscles coiled and ready. Charcoal tail lashing, her skull dropping between her shoulders as she eyed the woman before her. “A favor, then. Don’t think I’ll go easy on you just because I missed your company, Yarra”

When Yarrabelle lunged, Absinth anticipated the movement, sidestepping quickly but feeling the brush of the Saxe woman’s teeth against her flank. The contact sent a shiver down her spine, but she didn't let it slow her. There was time for that later. Using the momentum, she pivoted on her hind legs and aimed a counterattack at Yarra's exposed side, her jaws attempting to snap at magenta fur.

Absinth vs Yarrabelle for Spar
Round 1/2
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Knife bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: leather armor
Companion 1: Raven, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Raven, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Juggernaut

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Yarrabelle

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Fighter (225)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
07-07-2024, 05:41 PM
‘don’t think i’ll go easy on you just because i missed you. Yarra’s answering grin splits sharply across her face, a flash of teeth and black gum. “wouldn’t dream of it, darling.” Absinth deflects her blow, avoiding with that deft skill that heats Yarra’s blood. what can she say? competence is sexy.

a blow is landed on her side a moment later, teeth clamping down to gain purchase. Yarra snarls, the sound pitched with deranged glee, and she twists sharply in Absi’s grip, attempting to dislodge her with the surprise of the movement. it’s a risky manoeuvre; if Absi wanted to, she could rend flesh from bone with the momentum, but Yarra would never begrudge her lover another scar. as she twists, Yarra aims to clamp down on Absi’s shoulder, angling her head in the hope her blow doesn’t simply glance off the hard muscle there. if successful, it’ll bring them into tighter quarters, which means less opportunity fro more elaborate attacks, but Yarra pays it no mind. for all her talk, she’s a rather…straightforward woman.

pain begins to pulse in earnest down her side, as welcomingly familiar as an old friend. it’s been a while since Yarra has felt like this. green eyes flash, cutting to Absi to revel in their shared exhilaration. having fun? her gaze seems to say.

Yarrabelle vs Absinth for spar
Round 2/2
Build: Heavy
Skills: Expert Fighter & Beginner Intellectual
yarrabelle-profile-pic

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

07-13-2024, 03:19 AM
Yarra's counterattack aimed for her shoulder, and Absinth braced herself as teeth met muscle. The close quarters forced them into a tighter, more intimate embrace, the heat of their bodies mingling. The rhythmic pulse of pain served as a constant reminder of the stakes, each sensation anchoring her in the present moment.

Their eyes met – Yarra's a toxic green, Absinth's a vivid emerald – and a silent communication passed between them. Absinth's gaze was a blend of challenge and exhilaration, her lips curling into a fierce, predatory smile. The pain was familiar, but it was the thrill of the fight and her connection with Yarra that truly ignited her spirit. Her eyes spoke volumes of the hunger within.

Leaning into the struggle, Absinth's muscles coiled with anticipation. Every movement became a calculated test, a dance of strength and strategy. The world around them faded, leaving only the brutal contest between the two of them. Absinth's mind raced, evaluating her next move even as she savored the electric charge between them. She tugged sharply, testing the limits of her lover's pain tolerance against her own, her body taut with the thrill of the challenge.

Absinth vs Yarrabelle for Spar
Round 2/2
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Knife bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: leather armor
Companion 1: Raven, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Raven, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Juggernaut

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-15-2024, 06:56 PM

And the winner is...YARRABELLE

YARRABELLE

ABSINTH must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

YARRABELLE:
Attack Roll: 82
Defense Roll: 78
Agility Roll: 94
Perception Roll: 91
Total: 345

Attack[82] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 82.00
Defense[78] + 10% Bonus[7.80]: 85.80
Agility[94] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 94.00
Perception[91] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 91.00
Total[352.80] + 20% Bonus[70.56]: 423.36

ABSINTH:
Attack Roll: 36
Defense Roll: 16
Agility Roll: 7
Perception Roll: 53
Total: 112

Attack[36] + 55% Bonus[19.80]: 55.80
Defense[16] + 15% Bonus[2.40]: 18.40
Agility[7] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 7.00
Perception[53] + 25% Bonus[13.25]: 66.25
Total[147.45] + 25% Bonus[36.86]: 184.31

Yarrabelle

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Fighter (225)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
07-22-2024, 04:47 AM
victory roils through her bloodstream like fire, igniting the fervid green of her eyes with unmitigated lust. Yarra pins the monochrome woman beneath her with a triumphant snarl, lips parting as she scents her lover. Absi’s body writhing beneath her is a near-religious sight, the closest thing she can imagine to divinity. Yarra lets herself look for a long while, gaze tracing down every curve and edge with a mix of hunger and reverence. it’s been too damn long since they last did this dance. “it seems i’m owed a favour, sweetling,” Yarra croons, fitting her lips to Absi’s ear. she’s fucking perfect, every blasphemous inch of her. right now, Yarra wants nothing more than to lower her head and feast. “i’ve been craving this, Absi. craving you.” she withdraws just enough to look her lover in the eyes, to gauge her reaction so she best respond. for all she takes, Yarra also ensures to give. and after so long apart, she has much to give.
yarrabelle-profile-pic