Expert Fighter (160)

Advanced Healer (85)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
05-19-2024, 04:36 PM

This trip was further than the rest, but Gavroche had been meaning to make it for some time. Excitement bubbled in his chest as he took in the sight of Hearthstone getting larger in his field of vision as he approached the borders of the Hallows. He’d spent some of his youngest moments here, under the care of Dusk, and he could hardly wait to see his friend again. He had been worried for her when he left, and had admittedly gotten a bit distracted by being able to hang with Trixy, but forgetting the dark she-wolf would have been impossible. To Gavroche she was the coolest wolf he’d ever met, strong and smart, fearless… She was perfect.

Wearing the thin coat and still growing feathers of his new look, Gavroche had to wonder if Dusk would believe that it really was him. The tiny wolf had no idea what had caused the phenomenon, but he had accepted that was just how things were now. His tail wagged excitedly behind him, ears perked forward as he wondered what Artorias had been up to as well. Of course the boy had no idea of the headache that had been caused by the conflict between Ethne and the Raiders, blissfully naive and unaware of the weight of it all. He had heard a Raider had been hurt on their lands but his mother had made him swear to stay away, and Gavroche had. He didn’t want to mess with a patient while they were being tended to… or at least had been. From what his mother had said the Raider was gone now.

But that was stuff back home, and right now he was here at the Hallows! With his green gaze shining happily Gavroche came to a stop and tilted his head back. His tenor chords rose into the air, excitedly requesting Dusk’s presence so that he might be able to talk to her again. He wore his defensive collar and dagger, eager to show those off to his friend as well. But would she think they were as cool as he thought her weapon, Whisper was?

"Speech," 'Thought.'

table coding by bunni ♥

Dusk

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (279)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022
06-18-2024, 06:13 AM

Dusk was surprised to hear a call specifically for herself coming from the border. Setting her task aside, the midnight fae made her way towards the call, happy to see Gavroche again. It had been quite some time. She wasn't a child anymore and was instead a woman grown. Had he grown as well or would he forever be a tiny little thing? She thought the latter, but stranger things had happened.

Arriving at the gate to Hallows lands, Dusk's brow furrowed. The wolf in question was small like Gav, but... it didn't look like him at all. In fact, it looked entirely different. "Gav...roche?" She asked hesitantly, her steps slowing as she questioned him. It smelled like Gav and the eyes were the same, but she was quite confused by this whole ordeal.

"Dusk"
[Image: WlfCSL1.png]

Gavroche II

Vedia
Ranger

Expert Fighter (160)

Advanced Healer (85)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
07-15-2024, 07:56 PM

Gavroche waited, excitement fluttering in his chest as he watched for Dusk. But he had forgotten about his changed appearance, and that she hadn’t seen him since that night of the ball. Despite the uncertainty in Dusk’s voice, the winged yearling grinned and gave a nod of his head. “Yep! Its me~!” He had grown a little since he was last here at the Hallows, but overall he was still a tiny thing. He bounced closer to his friend, tail wagging as his eyes lit up. It was Dusk, it was really Dusk! He still had to look up to her just like he did when he was a pup. He could hardly stay still, so excited to be with her again.

“I’ve missed you a lot. I’m sorry I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye… Grandma said you were healing and well… She wasn’t wrong when she said she knew I wouldn’t want to leave if I knew.” His smile faltered for a minute, green eyes scanning his friend. She looked fine now, thankfully! “A lot of stuff has happened since I’ve seen you.” He shook his head. “I don’t really get most of it… but it makes me miss when I was here, and I didn’t have to worry about everyone being at each other. How have you been, Dusk? It looks like you must’ve healed okay.” Finally he allowed himself to settle, giving her the chance to answer.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. She's only... literally the best wolf ever IC Archives 04:36 PM, 05-19-2024 03:13 PM, 06-19-2024
2. She's only... literally the best wolf ever Amron's Castle 03:13 PM, 06-19-2024 08:28 PM, 06-18-2024