Intermediate Healer (50)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Pride - Demisexual
07-14-2024, 05:06 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2024, 05:06 PM by Mélisande. Edited 1 time in total.)
melisande

to say the little wolf was busy was an understatement. she put effort to get this night ready after having invited her friends. yes, her friends. it felt so good to call them all that. it delighted her even as she worked studiously; setting a beautiful logged fire that was encircled with stones and flowers to create a beautiful bonfire area. she used aromatic wood to sustain the fire- cedar to be exact as it gave way to a sweet woody scent.
a clay pot with smaller cups kept on a flat boulder that set lowly towards the ground but high enough to serve as a bar, laid near the bonfire's left. it all came together with neat accents. in a small pile were sets of herbs for tea brewing. an array of passionflower, cannabis and chamomile.
mélisande made sure to clean beforehand, coming to soft pelts all around the bonfire. creating five soft pads to sit & sleep on as she then went to begin crafting some food. a large skinned chicken would be placed near the fire, set up on metal rods to leave it handing a few inches above the blaze. it would slow cook for the time being. hopefully someone brought wine.
and with a huff, she sat on her chosen pad, breathing it all in with a sense of accomplishment. her eyes looking admirably at the bonfire that grew larger. the indigo sky stretched over her now, with stars bright as the tiny wolf awaited for her close ones to appear.

"talk" "think"
table by scarlet/art by alo

Atreyu

Judilian Band
Leader

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Healer (230)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
07-14-2024, 07:25 PM
Oh, fly over me, evil angel;
Why can't I breathe, evil angel?

To say Atreyu was absolutely buzzing with excitement would be an understatement. With her satchel over her shoulder and riding comfortably on her side, and Bigs trotting briskly beside her, Atreyu moved in the direction Mélisande had told her to meet everyone at. Was it strange to make new friends outside of those from her childhood pack? She did feel a twinge of guilt over it, but they would have wanted her to keep moving forward with her life. It was an alien feeling to be so torn, but she was determined to enjoy the night. While she knew it was meant to be a girl's night, she couldn't have left Bigs alone. The dog was too small to leave unprotected, an owl could get him. She hoped the others wouldn't mind him joining in.

To prepare for the festivities, Atreyu had with her a good-sized bottle of peach wine that she had been working on for a few days. She had done her best to craft a good wine, and made sure to pour it into a big enough bottle to go around. Bigs didn't drink much, and he would be put on guard duty if need be. Soon, she arrived at the designated location. A wide smile crossed her face as she watched the red woman work and fuss over the decorations and details of their little soirée. "Good evening, Mélisande, I hope you are doing well! This looks absolutely phenomenal!" Atreyu said the greeting through clenched teeth before putting down the bottle between her front paws. Bigs nodded his head in agreement, Mélisande had been very busy! The place looked wonderful and Atreyu smiled at her friend. "It is good to see you!" She sat back on her haunches, rising up to offer the little russet woman a warm hug.

Word count: 303 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: ---
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Ellara

The Hallows
Expert Physician

Expert Healer (195)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-14-2024, 07:45 PM

Ellara Praetor

The serenity of the Moontouched Cliffs was disrupted only by the soft padding of Ellara’s paws as she approached the gathering. Her fur, a magnificent blend of latte pink and coffee brown, shimmered under the starlit sky, casting an ethereal pink glow around her. Each step she took was deliberate, her tall and majestic frame moving with the grace of a light-footed warrior. The wind toyed with her fur, creating ripples that caught the moonlight, making her appear almost otherworldly.

As she neared the bonfire, the aromatic scent of cedar wood and the sight of her friends filled her with warmth. Mélisande’s meticulous preparations were evident in every detail, from the neatly arranged herbs to the skinned chicken roasting over the fire. Atreyu’s enthusiastic greeting brought a smile to Ellara’s face, her heart swelling with the joy of friendship.

“Good evening, Mélisande, Atreyu,” Ellara greeted, her voice smooth and melodic. “This place looks like a slice of paradise.” She dipped her head respectfully, her eyes sparkling with genuine admiration. As she approached, her gaze fell upon the small clay pot and the array of herbs.

From a satchel slung over her shoulder, Ellara carefully pulled out a small pouch made of loosely woven wool. “I’ve brought something to help us unwind,” she said, placing the pouch on the makeshift bar. Inside were carefully prepared leaves and flowers of valerian root and lavender, known for their calming properties. “I thought their sedative properties in the air might help us relax and fully enjoy the night.”

She settled onto one of the soft pelts, her gaze shifting to the vast expanse of the indigo sky. The stars above seemed to twinkle brighter as if welcoming the wolves to their gathering. “It’s been too long since I’ve had a night like this,” she remarked, her tone filled with contentment.

Ellara's heart quickened as her eyes found Mélisande sitting by the fire, noticing how her russet fur was glowing in the firelight. With a soft, affectionate smile, Ellara trotted over to the smaller wolf. Her movements were fluid and elegant, each step a testament to the deep bond she felt with her. The wildflowers brushed against her legs as she approached, their sweet scent mingling with the aroma of cedar.

As she reached Mélisande, Ellara nuzzled her gently, her muzzle brushing against Mélisande’s cheek. “You’ve done a wonderful job, love,” she whispered, her voice filled with warmth and admiration. She pressed closer, their fur mingling, and nipped playfully at Mélisande’s ear. Not wanting to make Atreyu feel awkward, she giggled light-heartedly and lifted her muzzle, nodding to Bigs in greeting.

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN

Identification

Insomnia
Memory

Master Intellectual (250)

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
07-15-2024, 08:50 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2024, 08:52 AM by Identification. Edited 1 time in total.)
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
She needed a distraction from Erebos and other issues in her life. She craved companionship even if was only friends and wasn't ashamed to admit it. As she wandered through the lands of Auster and Boreas, eventually finding herself at the cliffs. She wasn't sure how far she had traveled, but she didn't care. Growling to herself, she noticed the sky transition from a soft blue with fluffy white clouds to a deep azure slate, with the moon slowly gaining its reign high above.

The evening was pleasantly cool, just right for a fire and a sleepover with the girls. Melisande and Atreyu were soon joined by a new acquaintance, whose emerald eyes caught their attention. The woman's creamy coat moved gracefully with each step, as she spoke softly in soothing tones for the others to listen. "Good evening ladies. How are you all doing?"

She watched as the other woman who went to nuzzle Melisande. Her head dipped down and slowly turned away. Why was she so upset? She wasn't about to let her feelings come between tonight and a fun time with the ladies. Oh no. She listened to them all speak. "Melisande, you did an amazing job! I'm glad I also brought some blackberry wine."

She set the bottle down upon the makeshift bar and took a seat upon one of the furs. The fire was warm and well tonight maybe Identification could enjoy herself, hopefully. Maybe this is something she did need, some time alone and with her friends?

"Speech!"

Mae

Hellborn
Sinner

Beginner Fighter (10)

Beginner Healer (10)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
07-15-2024, 09:00 AM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Word of a bonfire traveled far and fast, the woman couldn't help but get all excited over the idea of such an event. Something so simple. She had the den already picked out with Reaper, so he would be safe. Tonight she would enjoy herself. With those she considered friends, although she probably hasn't meant all of them, or everyone that would come.

She bounded across different lands finding herself awestruck with a sight before her eyes. A excited yip leaves her maw in greeting. There was Atreyu and Identification. Her tail waves behind her. "What a splendid surprise. A sleepover with just us girls?! Count me in." She would place some cannabis upon the bar as she looked to the others. "Hello I'm Mae." Smiling sweetly.

"Speech!"

Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs

Mélisande

Loner

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

Intermediate Healer (50)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Pride - Demisexual
07-17-2024, 03:38 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2024, 03:48 PM by Mélisande. Edited 3 times in total.)
melisande

Arteyu: one by one, they loyally showed up. Her attention landing on arteyu first. delight mirrored between then both as mélisande sat on her haunches to embrace the dire wolf. "Oh goodness, how I've missed you! I'm well." she squealed, bursting in soft, effeminate laughter. ears splayed with affection as she held onto arteyu for a longer moment before releasing her meaningful hug. "Thank you for bringing wine! Please set it down at the bar." she instructed, moving over to see someone in the shadows.
Ellara: The apple of her eyes approached, emerging towards the bonfire with the look of awe on her face. She too brought some items. "Oh I'm so glad you like it." relief washed over her, eyes closing as she was nuzzled by Ellara. "How have you been?" she'd listen, attentive ears erect towards Ella's next words.
Identification & Mae: it was then a cream woman she'd met back at the herbal class showed face. mélisande's eyes sparkling with familiarity. "Oh hi! Thank you for bringing some wine! Please, please, set it on the bar." she smiled whilst then noticing another show up. A stranger but she seemed to know some of the others. any friend of theirs was a friend to her. docked tail wagging, mélisande sniffed the other and dipped her head in greet. "Hello there Mae. I'm mélisande. Thank you for your contribution and arrival. Please have a seat!" she replied.
All: after everyone settled in, mélisande remained seated with a look of delight softly plastered upon her beautiful features. they were all so different from one another, her red eyes glancing at all the different wolves that sat circled around the bonfire. "I am so glad you all could make it. As you know by now, this has been something I've poured my heart into." she took a moment to breathe, proud to see it all finished. "I wanted us to have a girl's night where we have fun and be ourselves. Get to know one another more.." she glanced at Ellara beside her before turning back to them all, "And unwind." a soft smile never left her lips. "The food is almost done! Why don't we get started on our brews?" she suggested.

"talk" "think"
table by scarlet/art by alo

Atreyu

Judilian Band
Leader

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Healer (230)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
07-18-2024, 05:46 PM
Oh, fly over me, evil angel;
Why can't I breathe, evil angel?

Mélisande rose to embrace Atreyu and the two shared a warm hug between them, Atreyu joining her in the girlish squealing. Both of them shared a laugh and Atreyu moved to put her peach-flavored wine over on the bar with the other assorted goodies. "You've done wonderful with the decorations!" It was then she caught movement out of the corner of her eye as Ellara approached. The familiar form of her pink coffee friend was more than enough to kickstart a wave of excitement in the spotted yearling. "Oh! Ellara, I am so glad you came!" She offered a warm hug to her friend and smiled wide in greeting. There wasn't a long time for small talk before two more wolves showed up, both familiar to Atreyu.

Identification and Mae seemed to be the last arrivals and she greeted them just as warmly as she had Mélisande and Ellara. She offered them both a warm hug and smiled between them. "I have missed you two!" It was good that they all got along. For the first time in a while, Atreyu felt almost at home. Her sisters were missing this girl's night, she hoped they were alright. Mélisande began to speak, pulling Atreyu's immediate attention. Yes, one could look around at the small patch of paradise and see that she had poured her heart into it. Atreyu was very proud of her for pulling all of the decorations by herself. Everyone had brought something with them, but she was most eager to try the wines they had brought. "I would love a drink, actually." She made her way over to the bar, "Anyone else want some?" She asked, lifting up the blackberry wine that Fic brought with her.

Word count: 288 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: Writing through writer's block is "fun"
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Ellara

The Hallows
Expert Physician

Expert Healer (195)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-18-2024, 06:40 PM

Ellara Praetor

Ellara then turned her attention to the newcomers. She watched as a creamy-coated woman approached, accompanied by another wolf with a friendly demeanor. "Good evening, ladies. How are you all doing?" Ellara greeted warmly, her eyes sparkling with friendliness. She didn't recognize them, but the warmth in her tone made them feel welcome. "Thank you for bringing the cannabis and blackberry wine. It’s wonderful to meet new friends."

She dipped her head respectfully to both wolves, her latte pink and coffee brown fur shimmering under the moonlight. "Please, make yourselves comfortable," she said, gesturing to the soft pelts around the bonfire. "This night is about unwinding and enjoying each other's company."

As Mélisande suggested starting on their brews, Ellara's ears perked up. "I'd love a drink, Atreyu," she replied, her eyes lighting up at the thought of the blackberry wine. "This is going to be a good night." She glanced around at her friends, feeling a deep sense of gratitude for each one of them. This night, under the canopy of stars and the watchful gaze of the moon, was a testament to their friendship and the bonds they had forged.

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Girls just wanna have fun Moontouched Cliffs 05:06 PM, 07-14-2024 01:16 PM, 07-29-2024