Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Vengeance
06-15-2024, 09:29 PM
Rot Gut Whiskey's Gonna Ease My Mind

He needed a break. He needed to get the fuck out of dodge and give himself a chance to clear his head. This called for a trip to the north. Maybe with some peace and quiet he could get the ringing in his ears to stop and his thoughts to simmer down. They piled up in the back of his head, oozing out into his thoughts despite his effort to keep them in. It was a long journey and thus far had not offered him the peace he sought. Tarnish was still painfully thin but he'd had enough of sitting in his treehouse waiting to heal. He'd made it this far, he'd make it the rest of the way.

Tarnish arrived at the north, greeted by the crisp air of winter, snow piled up to his knees. It felt marvelous up here. As he walked he arrived at a strange wall of stone. Sparing no time in exploring he leapt up onto it and started walking along its top heading east. It was then the fates seemed to smile on him for the tantalizing smell of decaying meat caught his nose. It was subtle and sweet up here, kept slow by the cooler temperatures. He padding further along the wall til he found a seal carcass being picked at by a half a dozen ravens. Score!

Tarnish leapt down to the carcass and scattered the ravens as he started burrowing in, wolfing down large chunks of meat. The ribcage was particularly fascinating as were the bones that made the flippers. All was well… until a pair of coyotes approached. His ears flicked back and he snarled, hackles raised. "Oh, fuck off!"

Absinth

"I'll be a good Girl in Hell"

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

Master Intellectual (375)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
06-21-2024, 08:44 PM
Absinth reveled in the crisp air, her breath misting before her as she navigated the maze of snow-laden ruins. The Wall was a usual haunt for her and her flock, an expanse she was tasked with patrolling regularly even with her new brood sleeping peacefully back at home. As she ventured deeper, her sharp eyes caught sight of a commotion near the stone wall. Her curiosity piqued, she slunk closer, her movements graceful and silent. There, near a seal carcass, a dark brute of a wolf was attempting to spook off some of her beloved ravens. Annoyance flickered in her eyes at the intruder’s audacity.

Before she could intervene, two coyotes emerged from the underbrush, their eyes gleaming with opportunistic hunger. The dark wolf cursed at them, his frustration evident.

A sly smile curved Absinth's lips. She enjoyed watching others struggle, especially when it involved those who disrupted her lovely birds. This scene promised to be quite entertaining. But she was itching for action, being cooped up for too long had a way of doing that to you, so she did as she always had.

“Having trouble, are we?” Absinth's voice rang out, playful and taunting. She stepped forward, her eyes gleaming with mischief as she surveyed the scene.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Tarnish

Raiders Hollow
Raider

Master Fighter (320)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Vengeance
07-14-2024, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2024, 10:05 AM by Tarnish. Edited 2 times in total.)

Tarnish eyed the coyotes as the frizzed up, starting to circle and look for an opening. Tarnish would share with crows and ravens but he wasn't keen to share with coyotes. His dark eyes narrowed, muscles tensing as he prepared to spring and put the nuisances down for good. However, before he could he caught the sound of approach and a voice ringing out. Tarnish whipped his head to the new comer about to sling a retort when he was struck by the beautiful woman, particularly her emerald green eyes. He stared for a split second before he got ahold of himself. Tarnish shot the woman a grin. "Me? Not at all. The coyotes on the other hand…" His eyes slid to the side, shooting the creatures a mischievous glance, noting they had advanced a bit before the woman appeared. They now seemed unsure what to do, looking between each other and starting to back away. Clearly they were fine taking on one wolf but not two.

"I wonder if they have pups nearby, could make for a good game of coyote ball. For now though I suppose they'll have to do." He glanced to the woman once more. "Wanna play?"

Absinth

"I'll be a good Girl in Hell"

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

Master Intellectual (375)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
07-18-2024, 08:03 PM
Absinth watched the coyotes as they hesitated, their initial bravado wavering at the sight of her arrival. The dark wolf before her was one she did not recognize, he flashed her a grin, his eyes lingering on her for a moment too long. His words carried a playful challenge, one that she found herself eager to accept. Wasn’t she charitable?

“Not the most exciting prey, but they'll do in a pinch,” The woman replied, emeralds twinkling in amusement as she drew closer and closer, the purr of her voice laced with underlying malice. Her charcoal tail flicked in anticipation as she sized up the situation. “Come now, don’t lose your nerve! Where’s your fighting fucking spirit?”

Her gaze flicked back to the younger brute, a smirk playing on her lips. “I could use a bit of fun.” And with that, she was off. A blur of movement as she lunged at one of the coyotes, her movements precise and lethal. The creature barely had time to react before her fangs sank into its flesh, sending it scrambling backward with a pained yelp. But alas, it was caught in her grasp, her fore coming to push the poor thing’s throat into the ground in a vicious tackle.

"Absinth Artemisia Inferos"

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Tarnish

Raiders Hollow
Raider

Master Fighter (320)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Vengeance
08-03-2024, 08:03 PM

What a good sport! It had been awhile since Tarnish had gotten to really let loose with a like-minded soul by his side. HIs grin widened as the woman said she could use a bit of fun, his ivory teeth shining bright against his ebony lips. "Fucking same, life's been dragging. I need a little rush."

His tail flagged out behind him as he took a menacing step forward. The coyotes seemed to sense the danger they were in but before they could even turn the woman was off with Tarnish a fraction of a step behind. She slammed into her opponent with brutal and efficient force.

Tarnish's fangs struck first, jaws flung wide as they connected and shredded the left side of his opponents face. His chest then crashed into the upper body of the coyote, bowling it over onto hits back. The coyote shrieked with its tail between its legs and ears back. It kicked up at him with its hind legs, front legs flailing and trying to push him off. Tarnish maneuvered himself, obsidian claws lancing into the coyotes forelegs as he pinned them down. Tarnish released his grip on the coyote's face long enough to lick the blood off his fangs before twisting his head and striking its face once more. This time his fangs sunk into the coyote's eye, his lower fangs hooking at the corner of the jaw and with all the force he could muster he pulled his jaws together. His teeth plowed through the flesh, severing the masseter muscle and coming together with a terrible squish.