Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-12-2013, 05:35 PM

It was on promising terms the pallid demon would saunter against the falling of an evening sun, drowning within a world of vibrant crimson and dwindling golds. He had a little something for his recently formed Ludicael alliance, a gift perchance; something that only ought to strengthen his ties to the duo he had met some time ago now. He would wander past the borders, swaying silently between the muggy towers of mangroves, a city intertwined with nature?s intricates. He had found his way to a small clearing, limbs squared beneath him as pale crown would tip backwards, a beckoning cry for the ebony he had met that time ago. Plans brewed.

Deteste

gems
size
build
player
12-15-2013, 05:06 PM

A cry would break the still winter air; a summons for the man who sat blank with thought beneath the darkness of that mangrove forest. The Sol had lost Ludicael and her short absence would be more damaging than she anticipated. He lacked attachment and respect to challenge the claim and so lingered where the mangroves thinned. Preparing himself as a challenger. But the call would draw him away from such preparations, breath billowing and hot in that cold air that the summons shook.

A strong stride would pull the man forward, his blood alive with a recent hunt. The lord was not far from him and he would find himself possessed by that clear salmon gaze sooner than he expected. Crown would dip in respectful gesture before he would sit, perhaps two strides from the lord. Jupiter is no longer Sol here. A short absence has caused her followers to disown her leadership. I have no stake here, to be honest these wolves are soft and I would have little use of them even if I attempted to train them. I will not linger long here. Perhaps it would be wise to decide which land to claim under your advice. Words were spoken in the manner of a soldier. Each sentence direct and informative.

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-17-2013, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2013, 05:34 PM by Isardis.)

Not long would he wait before the tarnished veteran would meander amidst his gaze, coming to stand before him in a subtle gesture of mental strength, his lips needing no invitation to roll free an abundance of words. He really could talk, couldn?t he? However the news was not one of appeal, as the disappointing suggestion of Jupiter?s defeated reign would send the veins twisting in his forearms, stomach tickled with irritation as his features grew dissatisfied. The alliance was too short lived for comfort, did they who threw the Sol need a lesson? Or was Jupiter simply out-done by one more capable? He sighed, gruffly, ?Pity.? The single word showing no windows to the thoughts that riddled his mind, standing somewhat deaf to the huge waves of lyrics Deteste had woven free. ?I have something for you think I think you are unable to refuse. My enemy, a once-son, has submitted The Throne of Tortuga to my people; I have many capable of ruling, eternally loyal offspring and blood. And yet, I stand here to offer it to you,? there was almost a sense of threat in his voice, ?You are to become King, with my daughter to serve you until she is no longer required, and you will establish an empire to be my ally; strong, powerful, hell-born. What you do there is not of my interest, for as long as it is effective.?

Deteste

gems
size
build
player
12-17-2013, 06:41 PM

Pity. The man's ears would fold back at the words, his taut frown breaking with his quick addition, Quite. his tone laced with agitation directed at those whom had so ungratefully taken Ludicael from the Sol. Yet his gaze was unwavering and calculative even as Isardis' expression became blank with disinterest. He would have a moment to clear his throat before Isardis sought to breech the silence between them. And the man's posture would straighten as he realized the weight of the words that so easily slipped from that pallid lord, not intimidated nor wincing in the least at the aggressive manor the proposition was proposed to him.

Tortuga will become a powerful and unwavering ally of Glaciem. Your daughter is welcome to stay beyond it's establishment if she so desires and she is welcome to be second along side myself. What is her name? His gaze would warm with some curiosity for Isardis was the only Glaciem wolf he had interacted with. From their victory over Valhalla Deteste had the impression that they were a strong group of wolves and he was perhaps somewhat eager to become aquainted with more of them.

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-17-2013, 07:18 PM

He shifted, growing almost comfortable within the man?s acceptance of his suggestion. His confidence was adequate, and Isardis would hold a brittle sense of faith within the man and his unknown abilities. ?Don?t trip,? he said somewhat casually, rubies flicking to the scars that marred his lower body before back to the man?s oceanic gape of interest; hungrily storing as many details of his acquaintance within an eager mind. The monsters scent was to be one of familiarity now, and welcomed. ?Satis,? he would respond, lips tweaking upwards ever so slightly as his weight would shift, ?You?ll find her an asset to your defences, I am sure.? Although he wasn?t wholly prepared to let his daughter stay permanently within Tortuga, Isardis was willing to take things as they came. ?I will come to you in the east in a short time, should I need you for anything I will send a messenger. If your forces are threatened before they stand strong, I encourage you to do the same,? he would begin to turn then, suggesting that it was his time to leave. ?Stay true to your word and I will do the same for mine,? with a grace and elegance incompatible the albino would begin to waltz back towards the wake of his ice kingdom, satisfied.

-- exit Isardis, unless stopped.