gems
size
Large species
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
08-05-2024, 11:17 AM
It was not his ideal place to be. He didn't quite enjoy death and despair, but he also needed to keep his skills sharp and his claws sharper. The coppery tinge of blood and echoing cries of pain zeroed the liger in on an empty area of the Boneyard. Careful to avoid sharper ends of carcasses that jutted up from the ground in gross ways, he comes to pause without disturbing those whose lives had been lost. Amber eyes scan the location, distaste clear upon his expression. It was no wonder this was the place to come and fight.

With no better time than the present, Raumr tilts back his head and releases a deep roar that scatters the nearby vultures. His tail flicks anxiously behind him as he pushes his paws forward into a deep stretch. Might as well stay warm while he waited for his next opponent.

Raumr Regalus, the Third
table coding by bunni ♥
photo credit unplash.com

Graive

gems
size
build
player
08-06-2024, 12:15 AM

Graive padded silently through the Boneyard, her ghostly blue eyes scanning the macabre landscape. The scent of blood and decay was familiar, almost comforting in its own way. She was no stranger to such places, where the strong survived and the weak perished. As Raumr’s roar echoed through the desolate area, she turned her head, intrigued by the challenge.

Emerging from the shadows, her gray coat with white stripes blended eerily with the skeletal remains around her. Despite her slender frame, her presence was formidable. "Seeking a challenge?" she purred, her voice a low, haunting melody. "Any desire to state terms for this spar?" With a fluid, graceful motion, Graive circled him, her eyes never leaving his, sizing him up as a worthy opponent.

"Speech"

CODE BY SIN | ART BY RES

Raumr

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Advanced Fighter (60)

gems
size
Large species
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
08-06-2024, 10:02 AM
The one who approaches him is no other than the ghostly lady, Graive. His eyes widen slightly and brows raise as she approaches, circling him as if he were her next meal. A tingle of excitement and anticipation trails down his spine as he stands tall and strong before her. Her question begs to be answered as he contemplates. An eerie silence clings to the space around them as the vultures spy their next meal.

"I believe I am," he replies, his maw curving upward to show sharp teeth, a teasing gesture as his tail continued to flick behind him. "Two rounds, just our teeth and claws, nothing serious," the terms are easy, straightforward, but with one twist. "If I win, I want you to stay with me. Travel the lands, see the sights, explore and perhaps... build an empire," the sparkle in his eye hints at something he has been scheming the last few days. It was a no brainer that wolves and bears ruled these lands. The scent of feline was so faint that he hardly believed any existed here. This could be his chance to change it all.

"If you agree, I'll give you first move," Raumr dips his head, eyes never leaving the predatory female. His body slowly slips into a defensive stance, claws and muscles flexing in preparation for what she might try.

Raumr Regalus, the Third
table coding by bunni ♥
photo credit unplash.com

Graive

gems
size
build
player
08-06-2024, 10:16 AM

The ghostly woman is quiet for a moment, her ears twitching at Raumr's proposal while her lips curled into a faint, enigmatic smile. His ambition was intriguing, and the prospect of changing the power dynamics in the lands of Auster stirred something deep within her. Pride. "A feline empire?" she mused out loud, her voice carrying a soft, dangerous edge to it. "Interesting."

Her ghostly blue eyes locked on to his amber gaze, weighing the sincerity and boldness of his offer. "Very well, Raumr. Two rounds, teeth and claws only. And should you win, I will join you." Her words were steady, a hint of amusement lacing them.

With a flick of her tufted tail, Graive shifted into a low, predatory stance, muscles rippling beneath her coat. "But, don't think I will make it easy for you." She lunged forward with the grace and precision of a huntress, aiming to swipe at his shoulder, testing his reflexes and determination to win this fight. Dust flew up around them as she used her lighter frame's agility to take a couple steps back and out of the way of retaliation.

Graive vs Raumr for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Large species
Build: Light
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Navigator

"Speech"

CODE BY SIN | ART BY RES

Raumr

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Advanced Fighter (60)

gems
size
Large species
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
08-08-2024, 11:10 AM
A chuckle resounds in his chest as her taunting words. "I would never underestimate the strength of a lady," he retorts, eyes still locked upon her ghostly figure as she lunges toward him. He sees sharp claws extended and reaching for his shoulder. Though he is bulkier, he is still quick on his paws, already anticipating an attack. Darting backward out of her reach, he lets out a growl as he watches her back up as well. Agile she definitely was.

Impressed, Raumr charges forward and teeth bared. Seeking to reach out with his own arms and grab ahold of her shoulders, he knows he has to use his strength over his speed to win this one.

Raumr Regalus, the Third
table coding by bunni ♥
photo credit unplash.com

Raumr vs Graive for Spar
Round 1/2
Build: Balanced
Skills: Beginner Hunter & Beginner Fighter

Graive

gems
size
build
player
08-08-2024, 11:31 AM

She felt a rush of excitement as Raumr deftly evaded her initial strike. His growl resonated in her ears, a thrilling sound that heightened her focus. As he charged forward, she braced herself and lowered her stance, knowing his bulk would give him an advantage in a direct clash.

Seeing his intent to grab her shoulders, she twisted her body, allowing his grasp to slide over her sleek frame. Using his momentum against him, she darted to the side, aiming to position herself behind him as he barreled forward. Her claws lashed out again, this time seeking a vulnerable spot between his left side's ribs.

Her ghostly blue eyes gleamed through her snarl as she moved with a dancer's grace, staying light on her paws. "You'll have to do better than that," she teased, her voice a sultry whisper. Graive knew that to win, she had to outmaneuver him with her agility, and turn his strength into his weakness. This was a dance of claws and teeth, each of their movements calculated and precise. Graive was impressed.

Graive vs Raumr for Spar
Round 2/2
Build: Light
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Navigator

"Speech"

CODE BY SIN | ART BY RES

Raumr

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Advanced Fighter (60)

gems
size
Large species
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
08-14-2024, 07:26 PM

There is no doubt that the lithe lioness is faster than himself. He sees it as she dances around him, claws reaching out to swipe at him. Her piercing gaze looking through him and reading every move before he even knows it. His paws swipe through air as she twists away from him, her own claws grazing his ribs as he swings his hind end away from her advance.

Raumr smiles at her, a chuckle in his chest as she teases him. "Perhaps I wanted you to get close," he teases back, his fiery amber eyes aglow with excitement. With one last attempt, he surges forward, his large paws sliding over packed dirt toward Graive. He aims to grab her and take her down to the ground, only a few bruises if he's successful.

Raumr Regalus, the Third
table coding by bunni ♥

Raumr vs Graive for Spar
Round 2/2
Build: Balanced
Skills: Beginner Hunter & Beginner Fighter

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-17-2024, 11:27 PM

And the winner is...

RAUMR

GRAIVE must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

GRAIVE:
Attack Roll: 45
Defense Roll: 40
Agility Roll: 66
Perception Roll: 16
Total: 167

Attack[45] + 10% Bonus[4.50]: 49.50
Defense[40] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 40.00
Agility[66] + 5% Bonus[3.30]: 69.30
Perception[16] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 16.00
Total[174.80] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 174.80

RAUMR:
Attack Roll: 95
Defense Roll: 22
Agility Roll: 79
Perception Roll: 61
Total: 257

Attack[95] + 15% Bonus[14.25]: 109.25
Defense[22] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 22.00
Agility[79] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 79.00
Perception[61] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 61.00
Total[271.25] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 271.25

Graive

gems
size
build
player
08-18-2024, 03:34 AM

The silver wraith felt Raumr's relentless determination as he surged forward, his powerful frame closing the distance between them with surprising speed. She attempted to evade, but his timing was impeccable. His large paws caught her mid-movement, and before she could react, the force of his charge brought her down to the ground. The impact was firm but controlled, his strength evident as he pinned her beneath him.

For a moment, Graive lay still, her chest rising and falling rapidly. The thrill of the fight still pulsed through her veins, but she knew she had been bested. There was no shame in this loss - Raumr had proven himself a formidable opponent and worthy leader. A wry smile tugged at her lips as she met his fiery gaze.

"Well fought," she murmured, a hint of respect in her voice. "I am a woman of my word. I will join you, Raumr. Let us see what empire we can build together." The tension in her muscles eased, and a flicker of amusement danced in her ghostly blue eyes. Without a word, she tilted her head slightly, her tongue flicking out to give Raumr's chin a submissive lick - a gesture of respect and acceptance.

The touch was brief but sincere, signaling her acknowledgement of his strength and her willingness to follow his lead.

"Speech"

CODE BY SIN | ART BY RES

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Laugh in the Face of Danger! The Boneyard 11:17 AM, 08-05-2024 05:12 PM, 08-22-2024