Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
08-12-2024, 07:56 PM

SpeechThink

He was gone. It was a weight lifted off her shoulders really, but she couldn't say that it didn't hurt still. The wound was still raw, slowly healing and would eventually scar. There was no love between them, not like she had thought, just his unwavering desire to conquer her. Did he think that one day Hellborn would be his? She almost laughed at the thought as she walked aimlessly through the woods, eventually coming out on the other side and heading towards the pond that inhabited the western side of the territory. The autumn season was starting to get a bit chilly but she didn't mind, even as the sun set and took the warmth with it.

With a soft sigh she laid at the edge of the pond and looked within. With it being dark now, she could only see her reflection albeit faint in the dark water. She was a Queen dammit, and queens didn't mope around all because some man. Part of her wanted to seek out Stolas and and fall asleep in his arms but she knew that he would be busy soon, stargazing and what not. She didn't want to disturb him, especially when she had already devoted herself to him. Being hung up over Erebos didn't look good on her, and if the roles had been reversed, there would only be so much moping and sadness she could take before she would start to feel lesser than whoever Stolas was hypothetically hung up about.

So despite making the trip out to the pond, she stood and decided to head back. There was cannabis littered throughout the woods and she even had some back in her den. Perhaps a good high was all she needed, something to help her sleep or think of something else. Maybe she'd even be so lucky to drag one of her pack mates along, a healthy distraction with a little bit of unhealthy fun.

Blended with beauty and blessed by the divine
─ by Skelle !
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Crux

Hellborn
Apothecarist

Master Healer (256)

Intermediate Navigator (45)

Pacifist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
08-13-2024, 12:34 AM

Crux had come to the conclusion that he probably ought to try and get what herbs he could before the season turned any colder. He wasn't familiar with the weather in Auster, wasn't sure if frost or snow were common but he knew winter tended to mean less growth and considering he'd left the vast majority of his stash when he'd left he wanted to start refreshing what he could. Though Crux himself was not necessarily prone to indulging himself he at least could understand the usages of cannabis, pain management was almost always useful. Which of course made him think about his sister... How had her leg turned out? When he'd last seen her it had been healing decently well but he also doubted she'd respected his instructions not to walk on it until putting pressure (via pushing on it with paws, not standing) no longer hurt. Crux sighed. Things were still quite complex with his family. He should probably seek out his father soon too, before the former warlord returned up north. Hopefully Stratum had given him the news of where Crux had gone.

Crux shook his head, trying to push those thoughts from his own mind and turn his attention back to the task at hand. It wasn't hard to find what he was looking for. Bracing himself Crux leaned down to begin gently digging out around one of the cannabis plants he'd found. He was only going to take one, the rest would be left to hopefully spread during spring. One should have been more than enough... Barring any disasters. The muted sound of movement, dampened by the mist caught the young man's attention and he paused his work. There were still some wolves within the pack he'd yet to properly meet, was probably a good idea to rectify that at some point. But the form that he spotted was one that was familiar to him. Crux swallowed hard, though they had parted on seemingly good terms the last time they'd talked Crux couldn't quite stop the spike of anxiety that shot through him upon seeing Widow. "Ma'am." He was at least pretty good at keeping his voice even, and Crux gave the woman a deep respectful dip of his head.

"Speech"

Art by MarkLix
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
08-19-2024, 01:18 AM

SpeechThink

Widow was perfectly content going back to her den and getting high by herself, but when she heard the familiar sound of Cryptis' boyfriends voice, she paused and turned towards him. Smiling as he dipped his head politely, she sat as her eyes flicked to the plant he harvested and back to his face. Did they have the same idea, perhaps? She certainly couldn't imagine the cannabis helping her daughter much, though she supposed if it was successfully prepared into some food it could. She didn't know much about that though, just burning it and inhaling the smoke in whatever way was feasible in the moment. Perhaps carving some sort of vessel later would be useful, but for now she was just looking for a quick fix to her mood. A distraction was nice though, perhaps one even Crux could provide.

"Crux, it's good to see you. Harvesting some cannabis, I see?" she said, her tone questioning as she implied for him to answer with what he was going to do with it. She could tell that he felt awkward, perhaps even a bit uncertain, around her still and figured that maybe talking about something he was familiar with would help ease whatever nerves he had. Or perhaps she was wrong and he was always like this, but she suspected not. Wouldn't any boy quiver in the presence of their girlfriends mother who also just so happened to be the Queen of the pack he was in? Widow certainly liked to think so. "I was actually going back to my den to enjoy some myself. If you're interested, you're welcome to join me," she invited him with a slight shrug, neither here nor there about him joining her. The company would be nice, but so would the silence.

Blended with beauty and blessed by the divine
─ by Skelle !
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022