gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
08-23-2024, 01:17 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2024, 01:13 AM by Dragon Mod. Edited 1 time in total.)
É r e b o s

there were.. unprecedented changes in him. hidden away and tucked down for him to see at night: all the things he tried to keep quiet and contained. but nights like these, when he slept in his den alone on the barren terrain.. he missed having someone. so busy with his agendas and spreading the bloodline, he kept relaying a sense of direction to himself. ideas that he tried to make sense of. yet there had been a truth he tried to cover up as the days went on. seeing medusa in a different light. finding his eye trickle down her slender form more than usual. and sometimes trying to find reasons to speak to her. could she tell?
a part of him wanted to hide it all and deny such a thing. the guilt of widow creeping his mind for a second. but defiance settled it tonight, and with a whip of his tail he set off to find the queen's den. he had something to say after all this time. choosing to make known his new feelings to her. however she took them was fine.. but he wanted to voice it nonetheless. he expected to gain nothing for it, but he was a fool to try.
he found her densite finally as he approached unsure of whether slept inside or not. "Medusa? May I.. speak with you?" here goes everything.

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by nelsa
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
08-23-2024, 02:16 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2024, 02:17 AM by Medusa. Edited 1 time in total.)

She was in fact, lying within the confines of her den. Absentmindedly fiddling with a bone piece as sleep eluded her as usual. Insomnia plagued The Wraith's mind as it usually did. Honestly, fitting considering that's the reason she had named her pack. Grim was back home. And in his wake, Insomnia had grown with more bodies in his wake. Erebos had joined, and with him promises of bringing his family, which he had done. Widow's words played in her mind here and there, but honestly, she wasn't sure that she particularly cared about his motives. Power hungry wasn't really something she cared about. After all, she had denied an alliance with The Hallows, a reputable pack from what she was aware, mostly because she was irritated that the Alpha himself hadn't come to make amends after having claimed her as an enemy years prior. She was a grudge holder, that she wouldn't deny. And she was never truly one to indulge the whims of others based on their experiences, but her own. The Syndicate had gone about a different way then she had in claiming their pack. Would she have done the same? It was a strong possibility. Revenge, after all, was what she had sought at the time. But she had chosen the higher road.

But she very well could have gone the same route that the Syndicate had.

No. She didn't care much about what others thought. Widow was a trusted friend, yes. But whatever happened between her and Erebos was none of her concern, and should Erebos or anyone else try to usurp her, or turn on her, it was safe to say she would address it when the time came. After all, years of experience and the hard life she had in the beginning had taught her a lot. Not everyone could be trusted, but she gave them the benefit of the doubt first and always until they proved that they could not be trusted. She always dealt with things as they came, and this would be no different.

Life experiences had shaped her, and while she struggled in the beginning to understand things, she was older now. Wiser even, despite what others might think. She was a clever beast, often not given enough credit. Did she play dumb sometimes? Maybe. But who was to say? Keep them on their toes. Keep them guessing. She gave her all to those she loved and trusted, and to those who returned it. But the only ones she knew who truly loved her were those that had been born from her very blood. Still...she always had this odd, empty feeling deep inside that she often ignored. She didn't know what it was or even what might fill it, but perhaps it would always remain that way.

"Medusa? May I.. speak with you?" Her ear twitched when she heard a familiar voice. Usually when someone came looking for her this late, it was often one of her kids. But not this time. Not tonight. The Wraith dropped the bone she had been toying with and turned over to get to her feet, shaking some of the dust off of her coat before stepping out to find Erebos standing there. "It is late, Erebos! Could he not sleep? Medusa couldn't either," Unfortunately. But alas, she was used to many sleepless nights.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
08-23-2024, 02:35 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2024, 02:40 AM by Érebos. Edited 3 times in total.)
É r e b o s

his ears caught her crips effeminate voice, listening as he watched her emerge from within her den. had she too been kept up like him all these nights since his return? his ears slightly splayed back, his eyes finding her own rich blue pools- something different to the way he looked at her. now was the time. she looked beautiful in the moonlight-, seeing her thick ebony lashes and the small details in her face. he noticed all of her. every line, every blemish, every expression she made.. he took all it all in. his eyes glinting the burning curiosity he held for her. he took a moment and inhaled before he spoke words he could never take back. "Medusa.. I.." he tried to find his words, transfixed on her eyes. "I want to express myself to you." he sat, his tail coming to coil around his hindquarters. looming tall over her yet not by much, the dire wolf went on. "I find myself thinking of you." he cleared his throat, pressing on no matter the voice in his head the screamed stop. he wasn't use to opening up like this let alone facing his own emotions. he had practically ran from them up till now.
"Tell me no and I'll never ask again." he said, voice deep and low just for her to hear. "Is there a chance that you see me the way I see you? That you could want me like I might want you? I admire you." he let his words sail softly over the breeze, his brows pressed slightly forward with sincerity.

"talk" 'think'

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
08-28-2024, 11:03 AM

She watched the man with a burning curiosity. What could he want so late in the night? Had something happened? Was there danger a foot? Was one of her children in danger? No...neither of those could be it, after all, his tone had lacked any urgency of the sort. Things seemed to be safe for now, so when she heard the slight hesitation in his voice, her head would tilt ever so slightly as he spoke. "I want to express myself to you." Hmm? She watched as he sat, the moonlight glinting off the white of his piebald coat. My, his coat looked even better under the light of the moon. It was a shame she liked him enough to let him keep it. Otherwise...she wouldn't hesitate to try and take it from him. But alas.

"I find myself thinking of you."

Her head tilted the other way this time. Thinking of her? What did that mean? She wasn't quite sure she understood...after all, her mind often thought of alot of things. Her children. Her pack. Her life. The things that needed doing. Red's training. So much within the confines of her mind, it was often hard to sort out. It was like chaos on a constant basis, and she never knew which thought to follow for very long. They often bounced around in her head like a huge flock of unruly birds flying around trapped in a cage, never knowing which way was out.

"Tell me no and I'll never ask again." She blinked as she tried to figure out what exactly he meant by that. Brows furrowed as the visible confusion set in. Her mouth falling into a line as the cogs turned in her mind as she did her best to sort out the words laid out before her. "Is there a chance that you see me the way I see you? That you could want me like I might want you? I admire you." She blinked again. Once. Twice. Her ear flicked as she stared at him. What were these foreign, mystery words he was telling her? She had a feeling they were supposed to mean something. Something important. But what!? Quite a number of wolves admired her, that much she knew. Several had approached her saying as much, but a whisper in her ear said this sort of admiration was different. "Medusa does not understand..."

And that whispered voice was Umbra, the cougar slipping out of the darkness of the den like a true shadow cat as she purred with quiet laughter. "He is sweet on you, Medusa." She murmured with a glint of amusement in her eye before turning her gaze briefly to Erebos as she continued on by, "You'll have to be a bit more direct with your Queen here. She has never been shown such a thing." A bit of quiet advice before she slipped off into the night to allow them their conversation in private.

Medusa straightened up as she kept her gaze on the piebald male. For once in her life, she almost had nothing to say. She had been quiet as her mind worked out the kinks of this conversation. And if others who knew her could see her now, they would think something was terribly wrong with the Bone Queen. Seldom was she silent. It was a rarity for there to be any silence from her. A privilege, even. But here she was, silent as the night as she processed what both Erebos and Umbra had said.

Finally.

"Sweet on Medusa..." She murmured. Brows knitting together once again as the words touched her tongue. "Erebos...admires...Medusa...differently than the others...?" She felt a sudden...something. That she had never felt before. A flutter in her stomach. The hammering of her chest. The warmth rising to her alabaster masked face. She suddenly felt small and...something else. Not quite shy. Certainly not embarrassment. But something she had no idea what to call it. "She...does not know...she has never..." A loss for words. Had never felt what she was feeling? Had never had anyone interested in her like this? Had never been told what he was trying to tell her? There were many things in her life she didn't know how or what to do. Many things she had to learn. It seemed, this was one such thing she had absolutely no idea what to do with. Was it something she could learn, too?

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
09-01-2024, 07:20 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2024, 07:23 AM by Érebos. Edited 1 time in total.)
É r e b o s

for a moment, panic wanted to wash over him but he sustains his natural rhythm of precise containment. why not even the essence of love or the potential thereof could make him lost in any facet. he was an ambitious individual, finding his admirations to be more on women in power. hence widow.. but fic? he had no excuses for. sure, his choices were tainted with selfishness and the desire to advance at all costs. but who's wasn't? he saw medusa as an opportunity to strategically advance his bloodline & political status. she was an ideal partner you see. he simply embraced it.. and did that make him bad? he was confident medusa's abstract style of thought did not partake in the norm. did not have the commoners superstitions or insecurities, and even precautions. and maybe this was too much of a trueness,- for as he stood here confessing to this woman, she somehow failed to understand without the help of her companion who chimed in abruptly before drifting away again. glancing at umbra then at medusa again, Érebos slowly sat himself.
he watched her patiently as she fought to understand the meaning of his words, her expressions tied in and over as she finally did settle to his notion. she stammered her words some more, expressing that no one had ever told her such a thing. this in turn fueled his desires even more, as Érebos adored things that were never broken into in the first place. a man who liked things untouched and in sense, medusa was virgin to the idea of love. "Then let me be your first." he spoke, concise and bold as he watched her. his eyes skimming over her face and gliding over her dainty piercings. medusa's style was not what he imagined to adore, but he arrived here anyway. their compatibility showed for itself, returning to a queen he challenged the day they met. she birthed in him respect that wasn't there prior to their initial meet that day. but somewhere along the lines, it sprung forth his selective choice to pursue her tonight. nearly a year he's known medusa and they still didn't know much about one another in ways he preferred they did.
he would then bolt towards her with his wide angular maw, his mouth parting as he suddenly aimed to plant a kiss on her lips, his eyes glazing over with heavy lids as he fell into it had she allowed him to. pulling back to gaze into her sapphire pools once more, Érebos dunamis awaited whatever would come next. be It a slap or succession.

"talk" 'think'

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

09-08-2024, 07:51 AM

She struggled to piece it together. Struggled to understand the feelings his words were meant to cause. He admired her. He was laying bare how he felt about her. Umbra's brief words flickered in her mind. And yet, despite her struggling to understand, he patiently waited for her to get it. Not many were patient with her. Those types were few and far in between. She didn't want to disappoint or frustrate him, or even sour anything because she was struggling with the notion that someone admired her in such a way for...what reason...exactly? The attention he was giving was a hard concept for her to grasp. After all, this was far different than the attention and affection and admiration given to her by her children. This was far, far different. This admittance from him made her feel differently, even if she didn't quite understand it just yet.

Her whole life, she always had to fight or take what she wanted. She had fought for the pack. Had taken advantage over the Red Man for a bit of fun (which resulted in pups she hadn't expected, but hey, she had no complaints because she got her strange but wonderful kids), had to fight, earn, and prove that she was worthy of respect. Made enemies, friends, and everything in between. And through all her trials, she had surpassed them all. This was a new one, however, that she wasn't sure how to navigate. Widow's words echoed in her mind. The warning she had given about Erebos, but Medusa wasn't stupid despite what others might've thought. If he sought her crown, he would have a helluva time trying to pry it from her head without a fight. And should he win, he'd then have to deal with the wild force of her family. They were an unpredictable bunch, and she had no doubts they'd seek revenge against those who became her enemy. If there was at least one thing she knew she had done well, was instill a sense of loyalty within her kin. Not to mention she'd make his life miserable. After all, she had been told she could be very annoying!

"Then let me be your first." Her thoughts abruptly stopped when he spoke, her gaze snapping back to focus on him and his handsome, masculine form. Of course, she had fleeting thoughts of his being handsome in her own ways before, but now as they sat before one another under the moonlight, and at such a close proximity that didn't involve a fight, she noticed for the first time the depth of his bi-colored gaze. Before she knew it, he was on her. He had closed the distance between them, his lips planting firmly on hers in what she could only imagine was a kiss. Was this what it was? Was she finally experiencing something that had been denied to her up until now?

Of course, she was surprised. Caught off guard by it. Her eyes widened for a heartbeat or two, but she didn't pull away. Instead, her own lids slid shut for another couple of heartbeats. It wasn't until he pulled away that she remained as she was before she opened her eyes again to find him watching her. The silence hung heavily between them for what felt like an eternity. All she could hear was the distant sound of crickets in the background. The beating of her heart in her chest and the roaring of it in her ears. She searched his gaze and for any signs that this might all be a nasty trick. That he might be trying to pull one over on her like others had done several times in several different ways in the past.

But she found no ill intent in his gaze. Umbra had told her before, after all, that the eyes were often the windows to the soul. And she could not find any deceit in his.

Slowly, she leaned forward and close to his face, her dual toned gaze remaining on his as her jaws slowly opened and she gently grasped his muzzle within them for a moment. Her own version of affection returned. If he didn't like it, too bad, so sad! He'd have to deal with it now, wouldn't he? She held herself that way for no more than a couple of heartbeats before she released him and sat back, a grin slowly spreading as her tail beat the ground. "Medusa thinks she understands now."

"Medusa"||"Erebos"

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
09-09-2024, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2024, 08:41 PM by Érebos. Edited 2 times in total.)

I am the conquerer, get out of my waY

here they sat, alone under the moonlight. looking at one another within the heat of the moment; Passions unveiled and confessions spoken sincerely. she looked at him, studying his soul and trying to find something to fear and doubt. but she would find none. Érebos would adorn her in every way, holding her up like a trophy for the world to see. dearest medusa, looking at him with innocence and not much to say. unassuming beauty who sat on the bleachers far too long, he wanted her tenfold with a fiery passion that threatened to consume her whole and provide her the experience of a true love story had she allowed him to. he found her beauty evident in every expression. her sex appeal coming off in ways he wasn't prepared for-, his eyes trailing over her eyes.. then her lips.

she accepts his kiss. and while they stare at one another, he says, "remember the favor I would ask for later?" he looked at her azure gaze. "I want to ask you to trust me." not what widows says, not what any one says. but to genuinely let him in. "Medusa, be with me." his baritone voice sailed out over the air between them as it rippled around them. he could nearly hear her heart beat.

to which then, she'd suddenly come forward with an opened maw. she held him this way for a moment and he closed his eyes, enduring it with care and gratitude to have been the object of her own affection for the first time. he savored it, his tail coming to wrap around them. she pulled back then and he looked at her with a lazy, soft gaze. as if in trance to her. "I'm glad you understand." he sighed, relieved and waiting on her response. falling for her was never intended.. neither was the day they met.

talkthink
Made for Alo by Skelle !

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

09-12-2024, 12:10 AM

It was...a very strange concept for her to know that there was someone out there that actually liked her. Adored her for who she was, and not someone that she couldn't be even if she tried. The understanding that there was someone for her was a foreign concept (as it something she never, ever expected in her lifetime), she was eager to see what the future would hold. Widow's warning all but disappeared. Though she would still tread with some caution, Medusa was not afraid. She had, after all, overcome all the odds that had been stacked against her. Rent her enemies asunder, and had made a name and life for herself, and for those that lived beneath her wing. She was a fierce entity. A force to be reckoned with, and any who dared to oppose her and try to rip it away would be met with feral ferocity that would match any angry Gods wrath. Would he eventually try to oppose her later on? Was it a ploy to get her guard down? All valid thoughts, of course, but she was often one to give the benefit of the doubt and offered the chance of trust before she condemned them as an enemy.

She would treat this no differently, but oh how she craved affection that went far beyond what she got from the kin she had created.

"remember the favor I would ask for later?" She nodded as she looked back at him, unwavering. Steady for once. This was all new for her. Abnormal in Medusa terms. But she was a creature of curiosity. And she craved the knowledge of what might come from this. Would her bouts of tricking others to scratch that "itch" finally come to an end? He asked her to to trust him. To be with him. It was certainly something she was willing to try. After all, she had offered her own affection in such a way that she had never given to anyone else before. She had no reason to. No interest up until recently. His tail wrapped around her, and for the first time in her entire life, she felt...warm. The kind of warm one felt when wrapped in the embrace of someone who cared. She had never had that before. Not from her parents. Not from a lover. She found herself leaning into him, heart pounding against her chest as she tucked her head up beneath his. Not as a show of submission (she was never one to submit, after all), but that she was willing to give him a chance in trusting him.

And a deep part of her hoped that he wouldn't make her regret this.

"Medusa knows what she wants," She stated, breaking her silence. "What does Erebos want?" She asked, curious of course, to find out where their paths might lead.

"Medusa"||"Erebos"

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
09-12-2024, 01:28 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2024, 01:35 AM by Érebos. Edited 2 times in total.)

erebos and medusa.. where would it lead? he didn't know, to be very, very honest. he knew medusa to be unpredictable, enthusiastic and aggressive. far from the more serious tones of women he indulged in previously. widow was like a board with thorns-, beautiful to look at but you had to constantly watch for the barbs. couldn't get too close, couldn't get above her sense of importance. and fic was a thrashing river; fast and always changing upon whim. both women had been.. unstable to love. but he knew what he wanted. always did. someone to count on and in a sense, lead. a dunamis patriarch, he wanted this for his life. but would medusa in a sense, be orderly in that fashion? it was the way of his family. but alas, they had plenty of time to figure that out. for now, he wanted to get to know her at a more deeper level. to gauge soon enough if medusa was finally his right fit. how he wanted to make sure his time would not be wasted on yet another scorned lover.. but he gave her too, the benefit of the doubt. for him to trust her was just as much of a risk. he led his family here, under her reign and supported insomnia earnestly.

both wolves were important to many other wolves. a powerhouse couple these two could really be.. but alot was on the line for them mutually. to play this right, to play this safe, he took the long ways. unlike the other relationships Érebos had. "I want.." he was careful and calculated with his set of words, knowing every move he made would effect the rest of his clan. "to potentially become your mate." no turning back now.. good thing he didn't intend to.

she nestled under his chin then, embracing him and for the first time they really held one another. truly, he did not know how this would all work out. but at this moment, he felt peace and like everything in the world was right. he silently hoped she wasn't like the rest. Érebos didn't know much about medusa's family let alone her upbringing. to better gauge if she would be a suitable wife, he intended to find out. where she stood on matters of patriarchy and even children. sexuality too. all of it needed tons of work to come around by. "What do you want Medusa?"

"Medusa"||"Erebos"

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

09-15-2024, 01:12 AM

She waited eagerly for his answer. Seldom was she one to wait with patience or with the notion things wouldn't go her way. After all, this was new to her. She generally went with the flow, but after winning Habari from her mortal enemy, Medusa was a wolf that went for what she wanted and knew what she wanted more often than not. Sure, she didn't think and act like the majority of the crowd, but what did that matter when she was a Queen that had fought for and earned everything she now had? She wasn't afraid to fight for it all. And she had certainly never backed down from a challenge presented to her, no matter what it was. She always figured it out. This sort of challenge would be no different.

He spoke then, answering what she had asked. Her head would cock slightly to the side, ears perking as he stated it. "I want...to potentially become your mate." She couldn't help the grin that spread wider on her masked face. The way she felt all strangely giddy on the inside. Like an excited pup with her first crush. Then again, he really was truly her first crush. Her first potential partner. Her first for many things, she was sure. Though she had little to no experience in the field of relationships, this was but another challenge she was sure she would figure out. She was all too eager to know what would come of this. What her future would entail. What their future would hold.

She just hoped that she wouldn't be left to regret this.

So when he asked her what she wanted, she abruptly lifted her muzzle upward as she suddenly (and with aggressive affection) began to not so gently nibble at his throat. His jaw. Her tail thumping the ground as she poked and prodded like a cat aggressively seeking attention. "Medusa wants Erebos." She stated surely and clearly. He would be the one to scratch all of her itches now. If he had come to present himself in such a way and claim that she was the one he wanted, then she didn't need anyone else to fill the gaps.

She stood then, her aggressive affection continuing for a few more moments before she started to nudge him toward her den before she slipped inside, a light cackle slipping from alabaster lips. Were they moving too quick? Perhaps. But it wasn't something she was really thinking about. If they were going to do this, then she was in it for the long haul until he gave her a reason not to. She had, after all, waited a long time for quite a number of things. Why keep waiting for something she was sure about? Something she wasn't afraid of? Yes, she wanted him. Just as he wanted her. And she'd be damned if fate tried to pry this away from her.

"Medusa"||"Erebos"

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
09-15-2024, 07:13 PM

medusa was as simple as ever. her directness was a relief from what he'd known from the typical women in his life. she was somehow.. less stressful. both in courtship and outside of it. medusa never did seek out to complicate things in any scenario really. she took to his offer well, accepting him with surprising ease. she began to nip and lick his chin-, and he met her more unusual gestures of affection with a handsome dimpled grin. she was primal and unafraid to touch him.. a new side of medusa he saw.

so it was sold then, they were together. a newly dating couple, an item, he wondered when they'd discuss other details of preference with one another. his light polygamous tendencies for one came to bubble in his mind, but he would be a fool to mess up this particular moment. medusa led him to the act of intimacy and aggressive sensuality. another surprise to him. this woman was insane in all the right ways.

her cackle made him smile, chuckling as he watched her go in first. he lowered his head and entered soon after, coming to sit as his eyes fixated on her. the light of the moon casting a soft glow over medusa. he'd be lying if he said he didn't feel pressure to get this right. widow was a miserable fail, and now he wasn't sure if the same applied to medusa. was she sensitive too? he didn't take the risk, of course. he'd focus on appeasing medusa especially for their first time together. he was a passionate lover-, embracing her with the raw lust that built over time while spending all those nights alone in his den. finding her odd perfume invigorating and distinct above all other aromas. his curiosity, his yearning, came out to savor every drop of medusa now. slowly, he'd move towards her, closing his eyes as he aimed to embrace medusa with tenderly licks over her chest and up to her maw. taking his time until she gave him the notion that she was ready for more..

-fade to black-

"Medusa"||"Erebos"

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

09-15-2024, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2024, 10:02 PM by Medusa. Edited 1 time in total.)

She was eager to taste her new prize. Kicking aside the odds and ends that were strewn about, she made way for the abundance of furs that lay further at the back of her den, all warm and cozy as if waiting for the pair to entangle themselves within them. Her heart pounded, not from fear, but from anticipation at what was to come. After all, it wasn't often she got to scratch her itch. She had only done so twice (once that she could actually remember), and both times had ended up with her conceiving her litters. Although she wasn't in heat this time, and she had the sense to know that nothing would come of this, but stranger things had happened. Regardless, whether something came of it or not, she was with him. A partner. Her new mate. Something she never thought she'd have, and now she did.

She felt a feral, primal instinct overcome her as she turned to look at him, leading him to the furs where they would be spending the night together. When she turned around, he approached her. His tender kisses were something she had never experienced before, sent a fire rippling through her. She allowed the action, of course. Whatever he wanted. Whatever she wanted. She would allow. She would not shy away from his touch nor did she think she'd be asking him to stop anytime soon, no. This feeling...it was safe to say she quite liked it. Enjoyed it more than she had enjoyed anything before.

New feelings overcame her. New sensations that he was igniting. Things she didn't know she could feel. And yet, he was pressing all the right buttons. She semi-aggressively (lovingly) returned his kisses, mimicking what he did so as to try and get it right. She would then wrap her arms around his neck to bring him down into the furs with her, the remnants of her self-restraint slipping away as she offered herself to him. Tonight would be a night for them to do as they pleased, and she had no qualms with what he desired to have.

-fade to black-

"Medusa"||"Erebos"

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
09-17-2024, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2024, 11:19 AM by Érebos. Edited 2 times in total.)

it was, perhaps the first time a woman matched his style if not more. she was aggressive, passionate and eager just as he was. and when the moments of intimacy did end, he was breathless. who knew she'd be better than the last two-, a striking difference all the way down to the core. Érebos did his best to swallow down the lingering feelings of possessiveness and frisk, his heart still beating as he panted. he was entirely satiated.. a first for this too. who knew medusa could hit all the right spots for him. in terms of it all, Érebos felt pleased with his choices to come out tonight and take a chance at her. he claimed her in a sense, imprinting on her like no other before. he felt, had and enjoyed medusa to the fullest in every way; leaving nothing untouched and only smothered with tender care & sensual curiosity. of what made her do this, sound like that- he took time to learn her body. with medusa, he gave her unmatched care & attentive stimulation. one could say he demonstrated love in his act.

time passed as they laid on soft pelts, plush and clean. her den space was large and suitable for what she'd like. he knew of her more morbid hobbies, but it bothered him none. finding her quirkiness to be unique to her, and thus he adored it. he felt comfortable in turn with his own darker tendencies.. as if between them was a safe place to be open. that's right.. be open.. "Medusa, I want to ask you of your upbringing if I may. Your preferences as well, now that we are together.." forever. he wasn't intending to let medusa go. but he kept his catch secret for now while he gauged what she looked for in a mate amongst other things. he wanted her to think on it as he broke the mould of what she was before. her red roses were long overdue, and he was here to fulfill her ten times over. with him, she would never need again. not ever.

"Medusa"||"Erebos"

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Today, 01:12 AM

She never imagined this sort of thing before. She had never experienced such passion and care and attentiveness from anyone in her life. Until tonight. She dared not keep herself reeled in or contained in what she wanted, nor did she ask him to hold himself back. She wanted every part of him, and for him to fill every part of her. Whatever he wanted of her tonight, whatever she wanted from him...it was a case of give and take, the pleasure of the night sending wild lightning coursing through her. They moved in tandem with one another, passionately and heavily. She had found rhythm in her body that she never knew existed before, but somehow, with him...he brought it out in her.

The Wraith had never felt such ecstasy in her entire life, nor had she ever wanted something more than she did now. So when they finally finished and laid there together, her lungs practically begging for air and her heart feeling like it would break free from her chest, she couldn't think of anything better than this. And she swore her body still begged for more. As if her lack of this over the course of her life needed to be satiated now. But...they needed a breather at the very least. Or maybe she was afraid that if she demanded too much too soon, he'd change his mind about this whole thing? She wasn't sure. This was her first ever relationship, and she was sure that Umbra would advise her to tread with caution. And whether or not their relationship would turn out to be good or bad in the near future or in the long run, she also didn’t know. But she was always one to handle things as they came, and that's exactly what she intended to do. Was she far too used to others leaving her? Yes. But those were no more than friends. This was entirely different, wasn't it?

As she lay there cuddled up against him among the furs, her ears twitched as he spoke, wanting to know of her upbringing and her preferences and the like. She hummed softly. Those were things she hadn't really deeply thought about, before. Usually fleeting thoughts, because nobody had ever asked her nor did she ever have a reason to think about it. Until now. She was quiet for a few heartbeats as she considered her words, a rare instance for her. But when she finally did decide to answer, she turned around to face him. "Medusa was not raised by anyone but herself. She had no mother or father for a very long time...she was abandoned since before she could even feed herself. But then Umbra and Nox came along while she was a slave in Habari," The two companions had been her saving grace when she came across them during her enslavement there. And she was sure that without them, she wouldn't have made it to where she was today. "Medusa has seen a lot, and there are things that she could never do, even though some of the things she does are...questionable." Ahem, she kept from looking at the variety of pelts and bones she had in stock, half of which belonged to other wolves. Oopsie!

"Medusa has met her father...during the Long Night...but he was dead. And she asked him things, when she had questions. He was only ever with one wolf before...but she didn't love him, and she is the one that abandoned Medusa and her siblings that she does not remember anymore." She sighed. Would he think her even more insane than she already was for saying that? She was used to those kinds of thoughts about her. How strange and weird she was. How gross her hobbies were. But she never cared to appease those around her. She was Medusa, and that's who she would always be. Of course, she had always craved love in some form. And the only way she thought she would ever get it was through having her own children. The ways they were conceived were...well...questionable, obviously. She didn't remember how the first litter happened, and the second litter hadn't been planned, but of course, she didn't know that when she was just trying to scratch that itch with the Red Man. But the type of love they provided didn't fill the gap she felt was always missing. Whether it was natural to feel like that, or if she just had some unrealistic hope that someday, she would have the love from someone that she often saw others had. Ghoul and Cricket. Enki and Phantasm. Eraithus who still had some form of love for Recluse despite her betrayals against him with her circle of men and women she had. That had always left her with a bad taste in her mouth. She never wanted to be like Recluse. Maybe the concept was different for everyone, but hell if she knew.

She laid her head on her paws as she now had to think about these kinds of things. But it wasn't a bad thing, was it? She was trusting by nature until she was given a reason to not trust anymore. Could she trust Erebos?

"Medusa"||"Erebos"