An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
09-20-2024, 03:05 PM

An unfamiliar voice called out for a healer, so she grabbed the go-bag she had slowly been working on since joining the pack. Having consistently and supplies made it a lot easier to put together, and it was ready and waiting for her when she grabbed it. She wasn’t sure how many healers the pack had, but she didn’t mind if she wasn’t the only one to answer.

She wanted to do what she could to support this pack. Bag over one shoulder, she trotted to the sound of the caller, and found… something rather unexpected. She paused at the sight of the Polar bear, but after a second of rational thought, she realised he had the scent of the pack on him. “Did you… call for someone?” she asked, a little cautiously.

"Speech"
[Image: 2f7uv49.png]

Saga

Vedia
War Chief

Master Fighter (260)

Master Intellectual (255)

gems
size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
09-20-2024, 03:13 PM

Well, she had gone and done it. She had been enjoying some time in the nearby woods, especially now that Auster was more to her climate than it usually was. And in her bid for fun, she didn't notice the other bear that had been searching desperately for food. The pair had gotten into a fierce tangle, and now she was bleeding with lacerations to her left shoulder and side. She had managed to drive off the other bear, so as she made her way back to the Falls, she called for a healer to meet her closer to the border since her wounds were painful and bothering her too much to make it all the way.

Luckily for her, someone did answer. Someone unfamiliar. Someone she hadn't met yet. They looked rather striking, and she assumed it was a new member that had recently joined based off the scent on her coat. "I did, yes. I got into it with another bear, we did a number on each other.." She moved a few more steps before sitting down, showing the wounds on her shoulder and side.

"Speak"

Lia

Vedia
Migrant

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Healer (145)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
09-20-2024, 03:17 PM

The Polar bear responded to her question, making it clear that she was the Vedia member that had called for her. Roll with the surprises. She commanded herself, and stepped forward again. Into the predators reach as she moved to look at the lacerations on her shoulder. At least the Polar bear had settled down, making it easier for the fiery marked girl to examine.

“I’m going to clean these out, it might sting a little.” She warned, still a little unsure about tending to the bear. She grabbed out some Trillium infused water and a small sponge of moss to ensure the wounds were clean. She hesitated for one moment, and then gently brushed some water over the cut. “I’m Lia, I’ve just joined up. Have you been here long?’ She asked, to district herself from the bear, and the bear from the pain.

"Speech"

Saga

Vedia
War Chief

Master Fighter (260)

gems
size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

09-20-2024, 03:37 PM

The she-wolf seemed to be wary of her, honestly nothing new for Saga. Many were wary of her at first until they realized she wasn't like the other bears that roamed the lands. She nodded as the fiery pelted she-wolf approached, and Saga remained where she was so that the healer could do what she needed to help. The only movement Saga really made was the slight wince when Lia started to clean her wound, but breathed a sigh of relief as her wound slowly ceased its burning and throbbing.

The woman had introduced herself as Lia, and Saga had been right to assume she was in fact, new here. Especially if Lia didn't know who she was yet. "It's nice to meet you, Lia. I'm Saga, I've actually lived here since my mother started it. Well, adoptive mother. But the wolves here are my family. I had briefly led the pack to help my sister up until recently..." Hard to admit, sure. But she knew when she was way in over her head. "Leading a pack is hard, I did what I could, but it ended up being too much for me. While I was raised by wolves, I don't have the instincts that you guys have, so I stepped down and passed it to Eltrys."

"Speak"

Lia

Vedia
Migrant

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Healer (145)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
09-20-2024, 03:57 PM

Saga had some history of the pack to share. With Haydee’s sickness, she hadn’t really had time to delve too deeply into the pack's history when she had joined. She knew the current version matched her ideals, but it was interesting to hear a little more about its foundation. “I’ve never heard of bears as pack animals. You must love these wolves very much.” she commented as she finished cleaning the wound and inspected it for need of stitches.

She decided it would be alright without them, and instead carefully covered it with a layer of cobweb to help keep it safe, but open to the air so it could heal. “I don’t think these will scar, especially if you keep it clean.”

"Speech"

Saga

Vedia
War Chief

Master Fighter (260)

gems
size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

09-20-2024, 04:06 PM

She couldn't help but chuckle at Lia's statement. Indeed, many were surprised to find a polar bear living among wolves, or even leading a pack. "As far as I'm aware, I'm the only polar bear - or bear in general - that lives in a pack with wolves. My mother Bellamy found me in the North when I was still a baby cub, so I don't know anything else to be honest. I'd do almost anything to protect my family,"

She glanced at her shoulder as Lia neared the end of tending to it, her muscles flexing a bit out of reflex. "I wouldn't mind a scar or two, thank you for tending to it. It was really starting to hurt after that brawl!" She seldom fought other bears, so when that one had come out of nowhere, it had certainly caught her by surprise. "What about you? I've been taking a break from things since Eltrys took over, haven't seen you around before. Did you join recently?"

"Speak"

Lia

Vedia
Migrant

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Healer (145)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
09-20-2024, 04:16 PM

“There's a grown polar ear the size of a cub living in Armada” she mused, she had seen him there when she had been housed in the Armada, waiting for Vanta to be ready to go. Until she realised the woman had vanished, on both her and the pack. Would she ever figure out what had happened to the crystal woman…? She shook the thought away before it could distract her as she made the finishing touches to Saga’s wounds.

“I helped Eltrys take down a slaver band. I’ve been… wondering lately, waiting for someone. I now question if she’ll ever return, so when I went looking for a place to settle, I remembered him.I hadn’t expected him to be Alpha when I arrived.”

"Speech"