gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
09-29-2024, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2024, 10:17 PM by Dragon Mod. Edited 6 times in total.)

É R E B O S .

everything.. was on the line tonight. he came directly from his long journey at the beach- the scent of salt still heavy on his pelt. his day had been tense & busy, and when he wanted to relax the rest of the night away, he knew he couldn't. everyone needed something from him and to avoid the internal & physical fatigue of it all, he disconnected from his emotionality. yes, he felt drained but he did not dwell on it. yes, he felt angry at medusa but he did not become overwhelmed by it. he knew medusa had her reason to do such a thing to one of the dunamis. so instead, Érebos remained cool and empty of the very emotions he knew he could not control within himself. it was critical that he approached the issue head on with a concise voice not riddled with emotional outbursts or needless conflict. he came here tonight to fix things.

his trot was heavy and painstaking. his paws sore but he gave in to nothing. he would come to surpass insomnia borders as he came to slowly approach his mate's densite. he did not ring a bell but instead slowly peered in to see medusa laying there upon her pelts and morbid toys. a usual scene for medusa to be in whilst in her own element. he felt guilty to interrupt it so with news like this.. but alas, he had a duty to carry out. if medusa was to remain his mate, things needed to be addressed and changed. "Medusa." it has been a few days from the dunamis fight training. he slowly came into her den and sat across from her, his face stoic but his eyes appeared hardened more than usual. "We need to talk." he sighed before going on. "In my clan, we operate in ways most may not. It is my duty to keep my clan safe, my family safe." his took a sharp inhale, his eyes looking at hers. "had I known you'd maim my sister, I wouldn't of asked you to join in." he clarified, his brows pressed to convey his message clearly. "Why did you feel the need to harm enyo in such a way that would permanently scar her face?" subtle anger flared from his body in the form of a lowly growl. his tense body hot but he keeps himself leveled- remembering her own real power and the importance of respect. unlike enyo, Érebos would not get carried away by his fury. one of his many super powers-, his father was always so controlled.. and thus it was true for his oldest, Érebos. "You are a mate to me, not just my pack alpha. While I adore you,- hell now that I fucking love you, I cannot let you harm enyo or any of my clan members again. I cannot just let it go and not make changes for their safety and for our alliances." Érebos had to remain clear in mind and heart, despite his fear of potentially losing medusa forever due to this.

he paused before adding on, "Medusa, I ask you marry me. If you reject, I have no choice but end a relationship I cannot vouch for." he paused again, letting his words seep in. "You have done a wrong to my family. To enyo." he said finally, not one to beat around the bush. they just began to date and this didn't look good for the family.. but there was a way to turn this all around. "Marry me, become a dunamis and we can remain together. I need to sustain order in my clan. Join us, marry me. Bear my children." he wanted to unify them all. mortems and dunamis. medusa was asked to pay for her own damage and make choices that would better suit the needs of his clan and repair the damage done to both enyo and the dunamis as a whole. he gave her an ultimatum.

talkthink
Made for Alo by Skelle !
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
10-01-2024, 03:24 AM

She was laying on the furs, piecing together another little Frankenstein project, but she had to admit it was difficult when she had just the one paw to work with and the other wrapped up. She huffed in frustration, tossing it aside before reaching for another small body this time, taking her sharpened claw and started cutting it down the middle. More out of boredom this time than anything. She was confined to her den for at least a few days to try and let her paw heal some before she went gallivanting about, but after a couple of days she was over it! She did a big sigh as she briefly considered ignoring doctors orders and going out to do what she wanted.

But then, she heard her name and she looked to find Erebos making a slow approach before sitting across from her. Initially, her tail thumped the ground in enthusiastic greeting, but the look in his eye did not go unnoticed. She squinted at him for a moment, but the moment passed and she resumed her usual self. "We need to talk." He said. She glanced at him again for a moment, ears perked forward as she was curious about what he wanted to talk about. "Mhhhmmmm," She waved at him to continue before she resumed plucking feathers for another moment or two before looking at him again as he spoke. Her head cocked to the side as he started talking about his >clan. She wasn't quite sure what that was supposed to mean. She hadn't even really thought about clans and family dynamics and whatnot. After all, she wasn't exactly the traditional sort.

"had I known you'd maim my sister, I wouldn't of asked you to join in." She raised a brow, not sure what he was getting at until he got to it. "Why did you feel the need to harm Enyo in such a way that would permanently scar her face?" When his body language changed, and she heard that low growl, her own fur bristled as she narrowed her gaze and she tossed aside the little project she had been working on. "Medusa gave Erebos' sister a choice. And she accepted it. Medusa does not know how Erebos' family works or how his sister is, but Medusa always has a reason." Sure she was a little strange, and feral, but she more often than not, always had a reason for the things she did. "Enyo could have won and scarred Medusa instead. But she did not win. And if she had, Medusa would not be mad about it. But would Erebos?" Was it a lose-lose situation either way? She wasn't sure what he was trying to get at here just yet, but having to think about things now was starting to set off her tics. She giggled. Head cocking to the side a time or two before continuing. "Medusa did not like the way Enyo treated Erebos' brother. He is not family to Medusa, but Medusa protects Insomnia like they are family to her. Medusa would not have bothered if Erebos' brother had a chance to fight." She stated matter of fact before looking away from him.

"Habari did not give Medusa a chance to fight whenever they hurt her. Widow's family did not care about Medusa because she was a slave in Habari, until they wanted to hurt her. Medusa will not let that happen in Insomnia. Medusa does not care as long as it is fair. But she did not think it was." Her brows knit together as she worked through her tics, doing her best to suppress them and the giggling. She didn't know if he'd get pissy with her for something she couldn't control, or if he even knew that it was something she couldn't control. She didn't want to give him a bad impression, but she also wasn't used to having such serious talks like this. Questioning her actions when she felt it was justified. But at least she was doing her best to try and understand his side.

And then, something she never expected came from his very mouth. "You are a mate to me, not just my pack alpha. While I adore you,- hell now that I fucking love you, I cannot let you harm Enyo or any of my clan members again. I cannot just let it go and not make changes for their safety and for our alliances." There was a lot for her to unpack, but the more he spoke, the more confused she got. But also it wasn't just a mixture of confusion, but a feeling inside that she had no name for. Something she had never thought about, felt, or even considered because she never thought in her life she'd ever get as far as marriage let alone a relationship. Nor even a romantic sort of love for that matter. But he said he loved her. He wanted her to bear his children.

She looked at him, silent once again. Something that he tended to make her do often as she fell into silent thought. This was all new territory for her. She didn't know how to navigate it. Umbra was not here to guide her, and even if she was, she wasn't sure that this was something her beloved friend could even help her with. While she hadn't intentionally tried to hurt Enyo, it was all Medusa truly knew. She gave the Dunamis sister a fair chance. Sure, the stakes were that she would potentially get scarred, but that same risk was placed on Medusa had she been the one to lose. And she had even offered her a higher position had she won. It was unfortunate that Enyo had lost, but that was simply the way of things sometimes. Fight or decline. Win or lose. Enyo had chosen to fight. And she had lost. And for that, they felt the need to...what? If it was a punishment, it certainly didn't seem that way to her. She adored Erebos. Admired that he was so protective of his family, much like she was with her own. She would do anything to protect her family. That, at least, was something she and they had in common. So if this is what they considered a punishment...

She got up finally, quiet still, as she kept her dual-toned gaze on his. Approaching him in a manner that mimicked that of a hungry predator. He was in her domain, after all. And the last time anyone had tried to order her around or make demands of her, well...it hadn't ended well for them.

Lucky for him, this was different. She hobbled toward him, moving in a tight circle around him. Her fur pressing against his as she came around to his other side, her muzzle moving from his chest, to his neck, to the underside of his jaw in a gentleness she seldom showed before pressing her crown against his throat. "Okay." She stated simply as she sat beneath the shelter of his bulkier form. "Medusa...loves Erebos. He has not given her reason to not trust him. Medusa knows he cares. Even if he has trouble saying it sometimes," She giggled a bit before continuing. "Medusa will marry Erebos because she wants to. And because she loves him. She does not care about power. She cares about her family. Just like Erebos cares about his Dunamis." She would not be made to bend to the will of others. Habari had tried and failed. And she had vowed that nobody would ever force anything against her will again. But this? This...she wanted him. She cared little about the other reasons.

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Master Fighter (265)

Novice Healer (20)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
10-01-2024, 04:36 AM

É R E B O S .

upon seeing the state of her health, he thought back as to why this couldn't wait till the morning. guilt flushed over him, his eyes darting to the ground as he broke eye contact for a moment. his ears swiveled, catching her voice when she said, 'And if she had, Medusa would not be mad about it. But would Érebos?' looking back at medusa, he said quickly, "Of course I'd be angry at enyo had she initiated such a thing against you. She would've been treated far worse then Nikolaos, mind you." the weight of his words were heavy, serious and rigid. he really meant this.

his tail lashed as he sat, shuffling his weight as he listened further to her. he saw then how much he triggered her tics- his eyes softening a bit as he sighed. "Don't suppress them. Let them be felt, they will pass." dammit medusa. he paused before moving onto his next response. "from where the dunamis come from, from where I come from, this is a way of life. we toughen one another out of love, loyalty and duty. we prefer to be sharpened by our relatives, versus strangers we do not trust. enyo knows when to halt- she always has. trust me." Érebos hoped he got through to Medusa, revealing the immense trust he held in enyo. "as fiery as she is, she is disciplined I promise you. We all are.. our survival depended on it all our lives." his tone has lowered, becoming full with genuine mention. no one knew about the trials and tribulations they went through. Érebos never opened up about the trauma and pain; the suffering and past. zpehyros was a pure product of what happened when their family just pushed too hard. it broke Érebos down sometimes too, but he never told anyone of the nightmares- specifically about his own mother.

he blinked, doing away with the memories for now as he continued to look at medusa with a heavy gaze. his ears erected at what she said next. widow? Habari? his ears flattened, his body suddenly offended by the news that poured past his mate's lips. his muscles constricted yet again, uneasy. he wanted explanations as soon as possible. "What does widow have to do with Habari, medusa?" his tone was thick, irritation audible in the way he clenched his words. "What do I not know about widow?-, did widow know about your slavery?" his pupils dilated, his body become hot again. this was too much in one day for him and he knew it. but for some reason, he didn't stop. it all made sense to him now.. medusa was triggered by seeing such an act from enyo. this was all due to medusa's upbringing. "I'm sorry medusa. None of us intended to remind you of the past, I assure you."

he relaxed some as she suddenly came near, her eyes narrowed as she encircled him. she'd come to nest under is chin then, suddenly bringing all his stress to a silence. he exhaled, feeling her touch and being truly soothed by it. her scent filling his nose willingly as he looked down at her with chocolate brown and glacier blue eyes. she agreed, not for power but for love. was it bad to say Érebos did it for both? Medusa was everything he wanted, and he wouldn't deny that she aligned with all his goals and was he had in mind for a wife. however, she tugged on his heartstrings like no one else did before. fic was all puppy love, widow was a task.. but medusa? she was the love of his life. "I wish I met you sooner Medusa Mortem."

talkthink
Made for Alo by Skelle !

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
10-01-2024, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2024, 09:17 PM by Medusa. Edited 1 time in total.)

"Of course I'd be angry at enyo had she initiated such a thing against you. She would've been treated far worse then Nikolaos, mind you." She waved a dismissive paw. She wouldn't have punished Enyo unless it had come from a place without just cause. Medusa knew she was capable of taking care of herself, and she'd take on any challenge that came her way. Besides, scars were cool as shit, and quite frankly, she didn't have enough of them. She worked through her tics, and luckily, he didn't seem to be put off by them as they flared up. They were often mild in comparison to how they were acting up now. But she did notice that when she was in more...serious situations such as this, they tended to emerge more fiercely. She never knew why. She was far from the nervous or anxious type. While it would be annoying to others, it was a perfectly normal thing for her. After all, she's had to deal with it her entire life. It was a part of her. They slowed, however, as he explained to her how his family worked. How Enyo was. While she couldn't say that she related, at least she had a little more understanding as to why they were the way they were. All rigid and serious and whatnot. They needed a little more fun in their life. To learn how to relax. They were young yet. It was possible, wasn't it? She didn't dwell on that thought for very long.

As she sat there, he questioned her about Widow. Oops. She assumed Habari and the Kleins were common knowledge, but then she remembered that Erebos and his family were probably still too new to the lands...had Widow never told him? They had been married, even if for a short time! She looked up at him, a quizzical and confused look on her face. "Widow and Enki are the pups of Recluse Klein, Medusa's enemy before she died. They were all Habari before Medusa took it from Recluse. Widow was younger. Enki was a pup. It took time for Medusa to trust Widow and her other family, but...yes. Widow knew Medusa was a slave. She says she hates other Kleins...Medusa did not trust her before, but she gave Widow a chance." She shrugged as she didn't know how true that statement was anymore. Especially after Widow expressed her stance on her strange need to warn her about Erebos. So far, Medusa did not see what Widow did. Other than the potential power thing maybe, but Medusa didn't care about that part. Everyone in some way, shape, or form had some kind of hunger for power. That much she speculated, anyway.

"It's okay. Medusa isn't mad that Erebos or Enyo didn't know. But now he does." It wasn't their fault, really. She didn't blame them one bit. Sure she had certain triggers she thought she worked to overcome, but he made her realize that perhaps she hadn't the way she thought she did. And when he told her he wished he had met her sooner, she couldn't help the small, sad smile she hid from him within the confines of his plush fur. "Medusa does too," She knew she was far older than him, but she was glad nonetheless that it was better late than never. She'd make good use of the time they had together. That much she knew.

Looking up at him, her smile quirked up into a bit of a mischievous grin. "Medusa does love Erebos very much. She does not care about time, Medusa or Erebos can't be alive forever," Nobody could as far as she knew. It was just a fact of life. She snuggled into him again, drawing in his scent. Comforting. Even though he had been upset. Mad even just moments before, she looked past that as she started to gently nibble at his neck. A gentleness she generally only showed her children, but this moment deserved that, too. She wanted him. Wanted what he could provide that nobody else could. Not in the way he was able to. "Medusa wants Erebos. And she wants to give him what he deserves."

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Master Fighter (265)

Novice Healer (20)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
10-01-2024, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2024, 07:29 PM by Érebos. Edited 3 times in total.)

É R E B O S .

medusa tolerated his usually serious persona. it was who he was and what he came to be. a part of him glad that medusa endured past whatever annoyances he may of gave her-, it could be said to be the same for him. her unpredictability concerned him at times.. but wasn't love about compromise & accepting the other? he grinned softly at the thought as she flicked her paw in a dismissive way. he enjoyed seeing her own attitude flash. but his smile dropped as soon as she went on about widow. suddenly, it all made sense. the way she acted as if she had been high above him, the way she threatened to enslave him.. what a pathetic history widow had. and now more than ever, he was grateful to have ended their marriage. look what it brought him? "Widow is an enslaver." he snarled, biting the air as he concluded his image of the ex Klein forever. a low growl emitting at the thought her being near his mate. how could this be? Medusa had been this forgiving and for what? "Medusa, please. I know you are forgiving by nature, but someone who knew you were enslaved for years and did nothing to assist you- how can we trust she is not a Klein in spirit?" he paused, eyes intensely on her. "She threatened to enslave me, Medusa. For an insanely minuscule reason. The woman is senseless." his nose flared.

but as she went on, she continued to calm his beating heart. that's right.. medusa was here, safe with him. and although he'd keep quiet for now, Érebos made mental notes that demonized both the Kleins and widow. his soundtrack nothing but imprints of his future, of the fate widow would have if she dared to come to insomnia again. it was a casualty he woiuld not tolerate. no. "I will give you what you've always deserved." he meant it in ways she may of not seen just yet.. and that's alright. medusa was in the safest hands she'd ever been in, in her whole life. here with Érebos.

nothing else was said as he moved his maw towards her own, peering down at her small body with eyes that held newfound contentment. endearing and holding her with soft caress and care- wanting to consider her injury. "I love you." he'd say with a deep voice, closing his eyes before he went to kiss her. his arms suddenly rising up to hold her as he gently brought her down to her back. he wanted this. needed this. "Let's make love." he whispered, his eyes transfixed on her. He was going to not only make sweet love to her, but he was going to impregnate her purposefully. for all his passion could not be contained tonight. no.. medusa was his wife now. no more holding back on happiness.

talkthink
Made for Alo by Skelle !

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

10-01-2024, 11:33 PM

Hmm...she had never really thought about it when he put it in perspective about Widow. During her time in Insomnia, she hadn't shown that side to Medusa. But it was very well possible that she hadn't to protect herself since Medusa was the one in charge. Prior to that, Widow had been an enemy. Young, of course. But aware of her mothers actions and the way the rest of her family treated her. None of them had tried to help her. And while she wasn't completely sure of how Widow ran Hellborn, Medusa was against slavery after what she had been through. Widow knew that. And after learning she had threatened to enslave Erebos for reasons that didn't quite make sense to her...it was safe to say that seed of doubt in Widow had been planted. She knew Medusa's feelings on the matter...but she supposed that didn't matter to Widow. Maybe there was a chance it never did. She opted to not comment about it for now, but it was certainly something to think about later.

She breathed in a deep breath as she felt his heart calm down. Drinking in his masculine scent. He had a way of calming her constant racing thoughts. Silencing the way her mind always seemed to be go go go! Something she appreciated. She seldom knew silence in her own head until he had come along into her life. He was like a drug to her. Helping her manage the chaos in her life and thoughts.

"I will give you what you've always deserved." Her ears tilted slightly to catch his words. Words that she had a feeling deep down, he meant them. How was it that she deserved such a man in her life? Even if she was later in years than he was, he had shown her a side of things she never could have imagined. Yes...she was sure he was the one. She knew he was the one. Despite never having experienced such a thing, or being taught, or knowing a damn thing about it. Was this what love was? She had known love in some form, but not like this.

"I love you." He'd say again as he looked at her. When just minutes before he had come in angry, there was a difference in his eyes and his demeanor now. A tenderness she had never known before. He kissed her suddenly, his arms wrapping around her, warm and safe. Sending her into a feeling of security and love that she'd never known before. He gently brought her down upon her furs, his body hot against hers. "Let's make love." She had never heard those words before. And suddenly she felt her heart pounding against her chest as her breath quickened, staring back at him in silence for a moment as she felt that passion rise. They had been together once before, but it was different this time. There was no aggressive passion like there had been the first time. This time would be different, she was sure. And yet, she would embrace it. Embrace him as his body pressed against hers. "Stay with Medusa tonight." She said softly as their bodies entwined. "Stay with Medusa for all the nights." For forever. She couldn't lose him. Not when she felt so deeply now. While she was used to everyone leaving...she didn't want him to leave.

She was his. And he was hers. She would give him everything she could until the day that she died. That, she would promise.

"Speech"