Expert Fighter (175)

Advanced Intellectual (105)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
Yesterday, 09:34 AM

The cover of crimson above had left an uneasy feeling within Charlie’s gut as he arrived in the strange land. It was different, though he couldn’t yet put his paw down on just how different it was. The pillars were a start though. They jutted up from the ground higher than anything Charlie had ever seen… even the trees that had once been part of the Armada’s territory. He cranned his head up to look at the strange stone, taking note of open gaps within them. Were they really mere stones, or something else? Something that was unnatural? With caution the tawny wolf pressed into the land with hackles raised. He wanted to know what this land was, but he also wasn’t going to charge in willy nilly. If there was danger, he wanted to at least be prepared to face it.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Hala

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Intermediate Fighter (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Disaster

Pride - Demisexual
Yesterday, 09:40 AM
Hala just didn't care anymore as she drew closer to the unknown area which painted the sky and ground all around a crimson hue. Ears however did swivel tightly against the womans cranium. Perhaps Hala was scared? No, that couldn't be. Hala had done much worse things than take witness to what was happening. No, she was fearful slightly. Of course, but that was part of what was happening. The earth shook as spires climbed higher and higher into the skies. Her skull lowered to take a breathe of what ever these spires were within her nose. Giving a displeased grunt. Her tail still behind her. She looked up as eyes laid upon another. Words flowing from her mouth. "What is going on with Boreas?" She questioned as she also had to prepare herself for what might unfold of the event happening before herself.

"Hala Indigo"

Charlton

Armada
Warrior

Expert Fighter (175)

Advanced Intellectual (105)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
Yesterday, 09:49 AM

A voice broke his concentration and Charlie turned his head back toward the woman who had addressed him. He frowned and gave a shake of his head. “I wish I knew. Your guess is probably as good as mine.” At least he wasn’t alone anymore. Though it made sense that he wouldn’t be the first to want to check this place out. Yet… only the scent of the femme here near him seemed to be in the area. Strange… there were packs that had been closer than the Armada that could have been drawn here. He glanced back to one of the spires. Could they still be growing? Would the earth continue to tremble now that this land was here?

So many questions and not enough answers. “The continent almost appears to be rebelling… This land feels ancient but… I get the feeling like it's new, too. It's hard to explain.” Ears flicked back. “My name is Charlie Fatalis, by the way.” He looked back to the femme. “What do you get from all this, miss…?”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Hala

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Intermediate Fighter (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Disaster

Pride - Demisexual
Yesterday, 09:57 AM
Alright so it did scare the hell out of this woman known as Hala. And she wouldn't lie about it at all. But wanting to get a closer look at the spires. The fae looked to the brute as eyes once again turned to the towering spires. Lifting a paw to go and touch one but something within her told her not to do such a act. So she withdrew her paw and came up towards the masculine.

Her peaks swiveled forwards as listening to him speak. "They do seem very old, and like you said rebelling." Her tone cautious, as fire like pools glanced to the male known as Charlie. "I'm Hala Indigo, it is nice to meet you Charlie. But sorry under such circumstances." Hala had stated, her dark chocolate coat shimmering under the red of the sky.

Did she really want to state what she felt like when she looked at these. As her stomach twisted and turned. "I don't want to cause worry, but I don't think that anything good may come from this. What about yourself?" Nodding in agreement to they appeared old but new at the same time. It was surely different.

"Hala Indigo"