Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle
Yesterday, 10:38 AM

there's a place inside me
where everything is dark

Dracun was not ignorant of the tremors and weird red glow coming from across the mountain. Granted, he hadn't spotted the glow himself, but he'd felt the tremors and the ravens were cawing about a red glow. Naturally, Dracun had to go and check it out without even considering to ask his parents. He imagined they were already there anyway, or else he just hadn't seen them on his way out.

A few of the ravens followed him, warning him, seemingly begging him to return but he wouldn't listen. They might have been mothers birds, but they were just birds. He could eat them if he wanted though, though to stay on Absinths good side he decided to do his best at ignoring them for now.

Approaching the multiple, tall, stone spires he looked up and wasn't sure if he could even see the tops of them they were so tall. It made the nearly yearling feel so small, despite seemingly growing to be one of the largest around. Certainly these didn't just appear overnight, but despite all the tremors and his real lack of knowledge in how nature works, Dracun wasn't fully convinced. Maybe they had just been hidden away the whole time, and the tremors revealed what had always been here? Seemed logical, but admittedly he'd never been around this area before, so his guess wasn't even educated.

SpeechThink
─ by Skelle !

Sagittarius

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Novice Healer (15)

Intermediate Fighter (40)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
Sagittarius Fallen

Her father told her to return home. To leave this strange new scene before her yellow hued pools. But here she was, exploring it more than she should have been. She's never been this far away from home or close to her area of home. She wondered where they had come from. Little tail wagging behind her. Sagittarius didn't realize that another youngster was around. She pounced around and then attention was stolen away. Watching the stranger for a moment or so. Before she'd speak out to him. "Where do you think these came from?" Sagittarius would speak out with a cautious tone.

"I hear so many say that they seem to be older spires, and but they are new. I don't understand it at all. Do you?" Tilting her head to him as she moved closer to a spire, wondering what would happen if she would touch one.

table coding by bunni ♥

Dracun

The Syndicate
Khalif

Advanced Fighter (75)

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle
Yesterday, 12:29 PM

there's a place inside me
where everything is dark

Content with exploring the place along, besides the ravens anyway, he expected others to want to come and see, but he assumed that since he was minding his own business that others would mind theirs, however when he heard the young voice of another child, he turned his head and found a similarly hued female, though she was darker than him. Not a member of the Syndicate either, but he couldn't place her scent. It did smell familiar, but he couldn't place it.

"Not really, but I think the tremors made them appear, perhaps from underneath the ground," he said, looking down then to inspect where the spires had broke through the earth. There wasn't anything immediately telling, causing him to huff out an unamused snort.

SpeechThink
─ by Skelle !

Sagittarius

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Novice Healer (15)

Intermediate Fighter (40)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
51 minutes ago
Sagittarius Fallen

She was almost a year old and still as curious as months past, tilting her head as he spoke. It could be dangerous for the youngsters to be out alone. But her eyes went up towards the ravens as they seemed to keep a close eye upon the other young male. He was surely painted differently with a white mask over black outlined red eyes that seem to be sucked in slightly deeper and his red coat with obsidian and ivory markings. She gulped as her paws moved her closer to one of the spires, listening to the strange pup speak.

"I hear others speaking that nothing good could come from this. And my papa wanted me to go home, but I just can't. I need to protect them. But from what?" The earth still trembled every now and again, making the little female release a spooked yip. The sky painted red as eyes turned towards him. "I guess that since we are exploring, my mom and papa call me Sagittarius. Tarius for short. Who are you?" Giving a tilt of her head as she moved slightly ahead looking back to him.

table coding by bunni ♥