ardent

IDK, Maybe I Like My Pack Just a Little...

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
3 hours ago

She had been sleeping somewhat peacefully before she was suddenly woken up by a trembling. But the trembling wasn't what woke her up, no. Umbra had raced in with an urgency and had practically thrown the Bone Queen out of her bed once the tremors got worse throughout the night. Groggy and bleary eyed, she stumbled out of her den before she saw what was going on. The scent of fear and panic came off of Umbra like ocean waves hitting the shore, and Medusa had no fucking clue why. As she eventually got herself to grips and shook sleep from her body, she looked up to find the sky had turned a strange red glow. Huh...interesting. Her ears perked as she saw others leaving Insomnia for either shelter or investigation, and she bet on the latter because, well...it was Insomnia. When the fuck were they ever cautious about anything?

Welp, that decided it now, didn't it? Turning her gaze toward where others seemed to go, she spotted the stone points jutting into the sky, and of course she had to go see now because those definitely weren't there before! She tilted her head back and howled, letting others know where she was going as well as inviting them to join her should they wish, but she wasn't gonna wait. Even despite Umbra's protests, Medusa went to investigate, and her companion had no choice but to follow because no way in Hell was she going to let her Queen go it alone!

The skeletal marked babe approached, dual-toned eyes wide with excitement and wonder as she tilted her head up to see just how tall these stones were! Like a child seeing a skyscraper for the very first time. Yep. They were big alright! She was even more curious to see how much taller than she was. With a wagging tail and a giggle, she approached the nearest spire, looking it up and down as she squinted at the weird carvings at its base, noticing the one that looked like a face contorted with...terror? Were these things...maybe alive? Somehow? Like the statues she had come across in the past? "Medusa, don't you dare touch a thi-" Too late.

"Is the stone afraid of something?" She asked it as she reached up, almost as if embracing the spire. Not that she could wrap her forelegs all the way around, but hey, it was worth a shot to let it know she was here for it. "There, there. Medusa is here now!" She said, as she patted the stone as if it were a lost and scared pup.

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: