Disaster

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Pride - Demisexual
10-09-2024, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2024, 10:20 AM by Disaster. Edited 7 times in total.)

• Atticus Dunamis •

Found Here

Summer of 19

Navigator and Intellectual

Love Interests: None available.

• Fairytale •

Found Here

Summer of 20

Navigator and Hunter

Love Interest: Oath

• Hala Indigo •

Found Here

Summer of 16

Intellectual and Fighter

Love Interests: None available

• Identification Elser •

Found Here

Fall of 18

Intellectual and Hunter

Love Interests: Unknown

• Mae Torres •

Found Here

Winter of 19

Fighter and Healer

Love Interest: Reaper

• Sagittarius Fallen •

Found Here

Winter of 20

Parents: Gilgamesh x Modesty

Healer and Fighter

Love Interests: Ewww, too young

• Vayne Morningstar •

Found Here

Winter of 19

Hunter and Navigator

Love Interests: None Available

Disaster

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Pride - Demisexual
10-10-2024, 10:19 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2024, 10:21 AM by Disaster. Edited 2 times in total.)

• Atticus Dunamis •

Now this boy, unlike many of the Dunamis is a silent watcher, so a slow burn is in order for Atticus. He would love a woman who knows her self worth and not back down from anything. This character will have to be very mindful, and seductive to catch his attention. I'd love for him to find a woman who is also very much on the same page as himself.

• Fairytale •

She's all spoken for. Now maybe some drama thrown in with her? Possibly question everything? She is innocent, completely innocent at that.

• Hala Indigo •

This little bitch needs someone to keep her in line, I'd enjoy it if this person could be strong willed and try and break Hala's shell? And possibly even her spirit to form her into what the other wants. She's has a trauma filled past so you will have to read up on her past. She possibly has many enemies also and a very few select she trusts.

• Identification Elser •

Throw ideas at me! She currently has her eyes set on Scald, however there is room for someone to catch her attention also. Or try and swoon her away from him? I don't know, just throw ideas to me.

• Mae Torres •

I have found someone for this girl. But looking for friendships for her and maybe possibly frenemies? Like they respect one another but don't always see eye to eye in certain aspects.

• Sagittarius Fallen •

This interest would be very spontaneous and adventurous in a sense. Possibly they would become friends and then best friends turned lovers? She doesn't know what her sexuality is as of yet, for it is still up in the air.

• Vayne Morningstar •

I am interested in him having a slow burn type of relationship, with maybe someone who is strong and reliable. This person would have to be very patient with him, due to his past and being separated from his siblings for a while. This character would have to get along with his family and respect the family ties he has as well.