gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin
8 hours ago

The hum over the land was driving him irritable. The strange spires offered no answers so they went south. A shoreline along the edge of a territory marked by a strangely familiar scent piqued his interest. He drove his slave before him toward the strange depression in the earth. They had arrived just before the land made a great heaving and buried several wolves in the sand. He narrowed his eyes, was there some kind of monster? Perhaps he could defeat it and be claimed as champion!

He eyes the little slave with a hungry look, maybe he could offer her up as bait.

"Help me find this creature in the sand." He ordered making his way onto the unstable soil. "Dig" He ordered and started to shift the sand aside himself. Hoping to reveal a kind of entrance to these caverns this creature must be hiding in.

Lailah

Loner

Advanced Navigator (70)

Advanced Intellectual (65)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena
7 hours ago
They moved quietly and at a pace Ultyr set. Her eye was on the ground, reflecting a lot. The sky was strange. The earth had stopped for now with it's quaking. Her head cocked at the sound below the ground though. She was aware something had caught his attention a ways back with scent but she didn't know it, even when asked she would of shrugged and shook her head.

They arrived and several others were swallowed up by the lands and she canted her head. The hell was going on here. First that land of spires now this. "Help me find this creature in the sand." The rumble from Ultyr had her turning her head to him before moving towards where the ground was softer. She didn't have to even try to question how and he was telling her to dig. "Dig" She nodded and started to dig, carefully.

It wasn't long and the ground was swallowing them up too, sending her sliding and tumbling down a steep careen to the bottom as they found the cavern. She was quick to stand up and shake out her pelt. His previous order had her looking back towards him before moving forwards. She would be his guide she figured. Not that she had been a good guide before.

"Things I Hear"

Lailah is a rated M character, her threads will likely contain possibly triggering material. Please read her with caution.

Ultyr as her current master may enter any of her threads as he sees fit, and is likely lurking somewhere near her regardless of his prescience in her threads.

Ultyr

Loner

Novice Fighter (25)

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin
5 hours ago

She was a well-attentive servant, digging when he told her to. The ground swallowed them whole but he had been bracing for it, there had to be entrances all over the place. Some creature must be making these strange tunnels. He kept himself upright all the way down into the cavern, sliding along as if surfing a wave. He arrived behind the girl. She made as if to lead him but he grabbed her first and held her against his side.

"Notice the walls." He rumbled with a hint of curiosity and pushed her towards them, "Mark what you find in your book." He ordered. He had grown a touch coarse of late. Her scent drove him mad, their trails proving fruitless, and now this crazed tunnel of unknown origin. He placed his paw over the wall and felt it gritty like sandstone. The light from their entry bounced off tiny glittering fragments. What could help guide them through these darkened tunnels?

Lailah

Loner

Advanced Navigator (70)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena
5 hours ago
She was about to lead him like a good little slave when he grabbed her. It surprised her but no fight was given as he basically held her off her paws, not only used to his treatment of her by now but an underlying happiness that he wasn't that mad at her. Sure he was gruff but was that because she was back in her heat season? She figured it was. "Notice the walls."

A tilt of her head as she looked up at them. The glittery nature of them catching her eye. He shoved her towards it and she skipped to a stop before her nose hit it. "Mark what you find in your book." she nodded, taking out her book and flipping to a blank page before getting her sketching pencil out. She began sketching the walls meticulously in small sections, noting everything she could. Her head cocked as she then stood on her hind legs and reached for one of the gems. She wanted one for her bag so they could compare them as they moved.

"Things I Hear"

Lailah is a rated M character, her threads will likely contain possibly triggering material. Please read her with caution.

Ultyr as her current master may enter any of her threads as he sees fit, and is likely lurking somewhere near her regardless of his prescience in her threads.

Ultyr

Loner

Novice Fighter (25)

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin
5 hours ago

He wandered around the cavern room, peering and measuring each tunnel entrance.

"I want ideas of what we could use to light the place up, and mark where we've been." He commanded to his silent assistant. His eyes grazed over the sandstone walls. He noted the different layers of stone to himself.

"I don't think string will be an option." Ultyr mused as he made his way back to the girl and peered over her shoulder to see what she had.

"Start a map. I want you to record every twist and turn we make." He said aloud. He was used to speaking to empty space as if someone was listening and not waiting for a vocal response. She needed to keep up with him and his requests if she was going to be of any use in the future when he set about his conquest. Once they found Abbadon of course.

Lailah

Loner

Advanced Navigator (70)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena
5 hours ago
She was reaching for the gem and payed at it a good few times trying to dislodge it. Ultimately she failed and looked to Ultyr as he was speaking to himself and her in a way. "I want ideas of what we could use to light the place up, and mark where we've been." she nodded.

Her brain began working then. Her eye looking about, she couldn't see any kind of torch or anything. But a thought came to her as he mused to himself. "I don't think string will be an option." she looked back to the wall and grinned. It would be a primitive method of marking but it could work. A look to him before she walked to the center of the room leaving her book for a moment and squatting. "Start a map. I want you to record every twist and turn we make." A small bit of piss and she was shrugging. Primate but a stinky effective method. A look to him and she was skipping back to her book to mark a circle and the different entrances for him per his request.

Her sketchbook was quick but worked. She closed the book after she was done and put it away with her pencil for the moment. Looking towards him she nodded ready to go. Lighting the tunnels looked nigh impossible though.

"Things I Hear"