Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-18-2013, 12:29 PM
ooc: Not sure if Haku knows about Song taking over Ludicael now, so I will leave this as Aria doesn't know anything at the moment.

Aria Corvi

Carefully the woman would move through the ruins, ears listening carefully, green orbs looking over the area around her. Aria was hunting, looking for a decently sized boar for her and Haku, mostly for the man to help him bulk back up. She stopped, an ear swiveling to the side, body crouched low to the ground, close to the stone wall where she was hidden from sight of her target. The animal had stopped to munch on something. She was close enough to strike, it was now or never.

Body would tense up the relax, shoulders rocking back and forth, the woman taking in a quiet breath. Then she was off! Body was thrown forward, eyes locked on her target, within three strides the animal took notice of the danger and with a squeal it bolted. 'Oh, no you don't!' She growled as the beast made a sharp turn around a pillar, Aria in hot pursuit. Paws drummed against the earth, heart raising, blood roaring in her ears. She moved like a cheetah, limbs moving at a steady speed, not more than four feet behind the boar no matter how hard it tried to shake her.

Suddenly it dived beneath two pillars that had collapsed on each other, only leaving enough room for it to get through but to a larger animal like her. 'No no no no no!' She inwardly hissed in frustration, afraid she might lose it just when she nearly had the creature. Aria wouldn't give up so easily though, just before she got to the pillars the woman would push with all her might off her back limbs, jumping into the air, and sailing right over the stone. 'Got you!' And just like that she would land atop the boar, head turning, jaws grabbing hold of the back of its neck, not letting go even as the two crashed into the ground.

Within seconds it was over, the boar ceased its squealing, Aria trying to give it a quick death after all that work it did. After a few moment she would release her hold, breathing heavily as she pushed herself up onto all four, dipping her head to the animal. "You did well, I will not waste that which you have given me." A silent thanks to the life. With this over Aria would lift her head and give a short yet smooth howl for her mate, telling Haku she had made a kill.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Mie <3

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
12-20-2013, 03:17 PM

She had not set foot upon the steppe since she and Cherokee had been wed there, but now she was off on a quest. One she was rather unsure of. In a dream the previous night she had seen the place and there had been a wolf, one she knew but could not decipher who. So with great curiosity she would set off to the place, unsure if she would find anyone there but wild pigs. She was slightly surprised her husband had not followed her, he was so protective of her tiny form. The Oracle was quite glad to have such a man to call her own, one who would protect her at absolutely all costs. She felt bad about being so explorative and all around hard to watch out for, but despite his thoughts she was not completely helpless. She had a good amount of training under her belt and she knew how to defend herself.
As her paws brought her up to the ruin her ears would pick up a sound from close by, a howl, and one she had thought she would never have the pleasure of hearing again. With a smile on her face she would follow it, and catch the scent of Aria. With excitement she would trot to where her mismatched gaze could find the form of the once beta of Ludicael. With a bark she would approach the woman, happy to see her old friend. Aria! she would call out as she approached, the excitement audible in her voice. It was quite reminiscent of their first meeting when she had been so excited to join the pack. How have you been my friend? She wished to embrace the woman, but was afraid of over stepping her bounds, instead she would keep herself a comfortable distance as she let herself sit away from the she wolf's kill.

Speech,

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-21-2013, 12:14 AM
Aria Corvi

With the howl set Aria would turn back to the boar, setting a paw upon the stomach while her head moved in close, jaws grabbing hold of the skin ad pulled back and to the side to tear the flesh. It was while she was doing this that a bark would reach her ears, not quite identifying who it belonged to right away which caused her to pull her head up, lips lifting to show her fangs, a snarl about to rip from her throat. Before that could happen though her gaze would fall upon a white wolf with bi-colored eyes, a familiar sight she hadn't seen in some time. "Song." She would say just as the woman called her name, Aria's voice obviously surprised like her face. She did not expect to see the woman again, especially when the ex-borealis wasn't ear the packlands of Ludicael.

"How have you been my friend?" The woman asked, breaking Aria's thoughts. With a chuckle she would back away from her kill and make her way over and stand before the shewolf, smile upon her lips. "It has been awhile Song. I have been fine, just roaming around the lands." She would say in a casual tone and shrug of her shoulders. "How have you been? The family and Ludicael?" She'd ask curiously, wondering what has been going on in the pack since her departure.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Mie <3

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
12-23-2013, 12:58 PM

It seemed that Aria was equally as surprised to see her, it had been far too long since they had been in each other's presence. She would smile and gently let her haunches fall to the ground, they certainly had some catching up to do. Since she had disappeared from Ludicael all that time ago Song was quite unsure if she was even still alive. Have you been enjoying your time out here? There's been much happening in Ludicael. Jupiter has gone missing, so Cherokee and I have become the new alphas! She would tell her excitedly, After a long sickness that overtook me I found a path following the gods, and they have been guiding me since. She did not know if Aria believed such things, but she hoped she could be willing to accept the path she had taken, they had led her so carefully to Aria's side. The smile on her lips would not fade as she awaited a reaction.

Speech,

Haku

gems
size
build
player
12-24-2013, 10:58 AM

The alabaster brute's ears perked as he woke from slumber. His love was calling to him, telling him of a kill. He smiled, stretching. His hindquarters in the air and stomach stretched. He shook himself, sending dust running for cover. Making his way to the mouth of the small den, the brute paused for a moment to soak in the warmth of the den before stepping out into the harsh winter cold.
The brute's toughened pads swept over rocks, earth and the occasional patch of snow. The sharo air hurt his lungs when he breathed in, but Haku didn't mind. If it weren't for Aria he wouldn't be hreathing any of it in. She had revived him from near death only weeks ago.
When Haku finally made it to his mate, he saw that another was there. She held a strong scent of Ludicael. Before greeting her, he nuzzled Aria, planting a kiss on her forehead. Hello, my love. he mumbled, his voice filled with affection. Turning he bowed his head to the woman, a smile upon his features. Hello.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-24-2013, 12:08 PM
Aria Corvi

Head tilted as Song spoke, asking if Aria had been enjoying her time out here. ?It's been alright, very calming and peaceful.? She would answer simply, not cold yet not overly happy or excited about it. It had definitely been a lot more peaceful and calming out here, she didn't have to worry about the safety of her pack as much as when she was Borealis. Aria did worry some though, Jupiter's actions she was sure would bring unnecessary harm to the members of Ludicael, one she was sure the Sol didn't feel bad about since what she did was ?justified.?

The topic would then go to Ludicael, which to Aria's complete surprise, Jupiter had gone missing so Song and Cherokee became the alphas. She would put a smile on for the woman who looked excited to deliver the news, but Aria couldn't help but feel a pain in her heart, jealousy for the woman. She had been demoted for silly reasons, replaced by newbies who now ran the pack. She would hold that back though, try to be happy for the woman who didn't do anything to her. Song would explain that she had been suffering an illness that brought her on the path to follow the gods who have been guiding her since.

A look of curiosity was on her face as she took the news in. So, the woman was religious now? That was interesting. Aria never really considering following the path of gods, or just believing in them and such, but she also wouldn't turn the idea of them down completely. Before she could say anything however a white figure would appear, Haku, with brought a grin to the woman. She would lean into his nuzzle, kissing him on the cheek and speaking to him in a low, loving tone. ?I was able to bring down a boar, a wonderful feast.?

Aria would turn back to Song, clearing her throat before motioning towards Haku. ?I'm sure you remember Haku, he is my mate now. She would smile at saying this, her stump tail wiggling behind her. She would go back to the Ludi news though, not wanting to get sidetracked. ?Congratulations Song, I'm sure you two will be wonderful alphas.? She would speak in friendly tones, happy for the woman. ?I may not follow the path of a god, but I don't fully believe in them nor disbelieve. May your path give you what you seek.? She would give a dip of her head to the woman.

Something would pick at her mind though, what of the pack? Did anyone leave who had been there while Aria was beta, like Deteste, Medusa, Jupiter's children and such? More importantly, were they more active now? Did she have enough who were capable of fighting to protect the pack? Last Aria remembered, Song and Cherokee didn't seem like the fighting type, and only two or three wolves there were fighters. "What is it like now udnder your rule?"

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Mie <3

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
12-28-2013, 06:30 PM

It would not take long for Haku to find his way to their side, his familiar form coming in close to nuzzle the beautiful woman. He would bow his head and she would mirror, greeting him with equal pleasure, Good day, Haku. Aria would let her know that they were now mates, and Song's smile would grow wide once again. Glad to hear that they had found each other. She would congratulate her, and would let her know of her own beliefs. It was not often the girl would find one as privileged as she to speak with them herself. Aria was certainly not against the idea, but she didn't seem to have pursued them. She would ask curiously of the way that Ludicael was now ruled, and it certainly had changed. Everyone seeks a higher learning, the mindset that you are always moving on to the next lesson is quite prevalent. It's kind of like a school. She would smile as she thought of her home and how everyone was so keen on learning. The Philosophers teach the apprentices in one of four schools of learning, hunting, healing, theology, and self defense. Though so far I've only one Philosopher, since my sister who was a healer left us.

Speech,

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-29-2013, 08:08 PM
Aria Corvi

Head would tilt as Song began to explain what Ludicael was like now, like a school, you were always moving on, looking forward to the next lesson. Though it didn't seem like much to other wolves, it was definitely a big change for Ludicael. The teachers were called Philosophers, teaching apprentices in one of four classes, hunting, healing, theology and self defense but only had one since her sibling left. It sounded quite interesting, and the inner Aria wanted to volunteer her services to the woman, take up the spot of self defense or even hunting. But at the same time she didn't want to try and help, the small bit of jealous bubbling in her heart. "This change is quite interesting, I'll admit." She would begin with a smile, stump tail wiggling behind her. "If you don't mind me asking, what if Jupiter and her family, her... friends that had been there?"" That would determine her next question.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Mie <3

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
12-30-2013, 05:54 PM

Song would be a little saddened that the she wolf would not offer to help, but really if she thought about it she would be able to understand. Though Song did not know of what had transpired between she and Jupiter she did know that after Aria had gone missing she and Cherokee were promoted. Had she known she probably would have ended up apologizing profusely. But she did not, nor would Aria offer the words so she would listen to the next questions given to her. "If you don't mind me asking, what if Jupiter and her family, her... friends that had been there?"" A sore subject if there ever had been one. It seemed as soon as the dove had taken up the yolk of leadership all of Jupiter's closest creatures would turn their nose to her. Aegira had acted as though she had hated her for not searching for the alpha, though Song knew not why. Even Deteste had not offered to look for the woman yet she had followed him with out question. She would inwardly sigh, she had to do what was right for her and her family first. That included making sure the pack was still taken care of. There are none that still reside. It seems that even Jupiter's second in command was not enough to persuade them to stay. They saw me as the usurper, but all I want is for Ludicael to flourish. I just keep reminding myself that no matter what I do, someone will always disagree with my decision. She'd look up hopefully to the woman, glad to be rid of some items that had been heavy upon her shoulders.

Speech,

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-31-2013, 07:51 PM
Aria Corvi

Ears would perk up to hear what Song had to say about those associated with Jupiter, none of them resided in Ludicael any longer, which would make the woman inwardly smile. Deteste didn't stay even with persuasion, instead basically marking Song as vermin when she was just trying to keep the pack together. Of course, that was just his character. She would give a nod of her head with a smile when Song said she would keep reminding herself that no matter what she did, there would always be someone there to disagree. ?Do not hold ill feelings towards them Song, that is just how they are, they wouldn't understand.? She would begin in kind tones, holding her head high with a smile. You stood up to keep the pack together, to make it flourish, and as long as you do what you feel is right for your pack, nothing else matters.? Yes, that was what she believed, and though the kind woman should also. A friend wasn't a friend, or member, if they disagreed without valid input to help improve something.

With a heavy sigh Aria would turn to Haku, nuzzling him for a brief moment before turning back to the white she-wolf. ?I know I left, but that was under Jupiter's leadership... If you will have me, I would like to join and assist you in anyway you need.? Yes, Song she felt was a friend, and she wanted to help her with this new role. She would be the one the woman would look to for help if she needed it, stand by her side when she isn't feeling her finest... even if jealousy would boil deep below the surface, she would set that aside. At least till she was ready to leave the lands and begin a new life with her love.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Mie <3

Haku

gems
size
build
player
01-02-2014, 11:45 AM

The man would plant another kiss upon his love's muzzle as she told him of her kill. He wouod smile as Song returned his greeting, smile widening as Aria told Song of them becoming mates. Haku listened as the two talked. They were conversing about Ludicael. He had left Ludicael a few weeks before to live with Aria. Song told of her plans to change Ludicael into a sort of school. After Aria asking she told of how Jupiters daughter and, Deteste. Haku wasn't very fond of Deteste, only meeting him once, so he wasn't surprised about how he acted in the face of Song and her mate taking over. What Aria said next surprised him. After saying to hold no grudges towards them she again offered to join Ludicael. Haku smiled. Although I have recently left your ranks, that was also because of the reign of Jupiter and her actions towards Aria. I am sure that you are and will be a great leader, and if you will have me also, I would like to rejoin, alongside my mate.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
01-02-2014, 12:58 PM

She would not expect the next words that would come from Aria's lips, this strange meeting had entailed more positive effects than she had expected. It was true that she had missed the woman, she realized that she had never asked Aria about her scars like she had intended to so long ago. She would do her best to listen to the womans words, because she knew that she was right. She couldn't hold any ill will towards them, she just had to worry about herself and her own. And what would be her Ludicael. She would not do it alone however, Aria would offer herself up to help Song with her duties.
A look of relief would cross her features as both of the present wolves would offer to bring themselves back to the pack. Song could hardly contain her joy. Her tail would begin to wag, as her smile widened. "I would be honored to have the both of you. Aria, if I remember correctly you have had experience in defending yourself. Would you accept the role of Divine Guard?" She looked to the woman hopefully, there were so few who were educated enough to rely on that she hoped that the woman would be able to accept the high rank.

Speech,

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-06-2014, 01:00 AM

Aria would smile at Haku's response, willing to walk back into the pack he was apart of. She would feel bad for making have to return, but this would not be a permanent thing. Her attention would then shift from the male and back to the woman, ears perking up when she spoke. She would comment on Aria's experience in defense, then ask if she would accept the role of a Divine Guard. Song was indeed correct, the bi-colored woman was more of a protector, fighting to defend others. A guard would suit her well. So with a nod of her head she would accept. "I accept this role Song, you will not be disappointed." She would comment with a smirk, her stump of a tail wiggling behind her. She would be curious though, wondering what her mate would gain while they rejoined Ludicael.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome image made by Andy <3

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
01-07-2014, 09:22 PM

Her grin would widen exponentially as Aria gave her word to not disappoint the Oracle. She would become one of her Divine Guard and help her uphold the values Ludicael now valued. The relief that she felt upon her shoulders was a blessing, and she wondered what Haku would do. She had exchanged few words with the man before Jupiter had disappeared, and she had not much of a clue where his specialties lay. I'm delighted to have you Aria, she would comment sincerly, But, Haku.. what are your most honed skills? she would look to Aria and the man, wondering where he would most well fit.

Speech,

Haku

gems
size
build
player
01-08-2014, 05:29 PM

When Song offered his love the position of Divine Guard Haku nuzzled his mate affectionatly in congratulations. He looked to Song a smile on his face. Defense was definitely Aria's thing, but he had yet to see her in action. He looked to Song as she adressed him. But, Haku.. what are your most honed skills? To Haku it was obvious. The same as his love. I am also a man of Defense, although not usualky for myself. Back home I was trained as a fighter and a kinght, made to defend others at any cost. he told the alabaster fea.

"speech"

Ooc: Sorry for such a crappy post guys. Lost my muse

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
01-16-2014, 04:16 PM

Her attention would remain focused on the man, his words were deliberate and informative as he told her how he was a man of self defense, and defense in general. He had once been considered a knight, and had been assigned to protect others. She wandered silently how deep his training went and who it was he had once set to guard. She did not know Haku's full history nor did she know him as well as Aria, so her decision would be one that was more difficult than others had been. "If you're willing, I'm eager to try you out as one of the Divine Guard as well. You seem to know the ropes of a defender." He would be a rather honored addition to their force.

Speech,

Haku

gems
size
build
player
01-16-2014, 04:32 PM

Haku would wait from an answer from Song, eager to see what his rank would be. He waa happy with whatever he was given, wether it be at the very bottom or something else. If you're willing, I'm eager to try you out as one of the Divine Guard as well. You seem to know the ropes of a defender. Haku grinned. Thank you Song. You shall not be disappointed. I will make sure of that. He turned slightly to Aria, planting a kiss upon her head. He was delighted that they had been granted the same rank, and what an amazing one it was.

"speech"